Friendship rings

Holiday in Handcuffs

Later that day you called Minhee to come hang out with you. "I hate being here." She whined. "Why?" You asked. She looked at Hoya. You winked at her. "Go sit with him." You said. 

She shyly went to sit next to him and they started talking. "Does she like him?" Woohyun asked, which made you jump. "Um yeah I think." "Well he likes her a lot too." 

You looked at Woohyun. "Really?" He nodded. "He always talks about her." You chuckled. "And she always talks about him." 

"Let's go out." L said from somewhere on the floor. You stood up. "I think that's a great idea." "I second that." Woohyun said. "Let's go then." Sunggyu said. You and Woohyun got up. 

You bent down to get your shoes and so did he at the same time. BAM. "Oww." You rubbed your forehead. "I'm so sorry." He thought you were going to explode. "It's fine. Are you okay?" 

You looked at you with wide eyes. "W-what?" "I asked if you were okay?" He nodded. 

"Yeah I'm fine. You?" 

You shook your head. "It's okay." You got your sandals on and went outside. "Hurry oppas." 

You walked next to Minhee. Hoya was so nervous. "Dude. Why are you shaking?" L asked. "N-nothing." 

"We know you like Minhee and Minhee we know you like Hoya now just ask her out dude." Dongwoo said. Minhee turned tomato red and so did Hoya. You pushed her to Hoya. 

"Um will you go out with, um, me?" Hoya stuttered. She looked at you. You nodded your head. "Yeah." Everyone cheered. "Now let's leave the love birds." Sunggyu said. 

All of you scattered your own ways. Of course you were stuck with Woohyun. "Why are we running oppa?" He stopped and looked at you. "What did you call me?" 

"Oppa." You said. "Aren't you older than me?" You asked. He nodded. *Whoa. She called me oppa.* He thought. His heart started beating faster and faster. He put a hand to his chest. 

*. Can she hear me heartbeat?* He looked back at you. You were totally not paying attention to him. "Let's go." 

"Aren't we looking for the others?" You asked. "When one of us dates or is with the ones we like, we go our own ways." You nodded. "So I'm stuck with you?" You asked. 

He thought and then nodded. "Apparently."  You shrugged it off and walked off. 

Since you couldn't find the others you guys decided to go to the mall. You and Woohyun walked past a jewelry table. "Wait oppa. I want to look at these." Woohyun's face turned red. *Nam Woohyun. Stop blushing.* 

"Wow these are so pretty." You said. "How about couple rings?" The ahjussi said. You and Woohyun looked at him wide eyed. "Excuse me, what?" You said. 

"You guys are a cute couple. I'll give you guys 25% off." He said. 

You and Woohyun looked at each other. "We'll take those." You pointed to the rings. "Yah." You elbowed his stomach. After buying them you guys left. You took out the ring and put it on middle finger. 

"Hey give me mines." He reached into the little bag and tired to grab the other ring. "YAH. These are mines." 

"But we're a "couple."" He said. 'With you? No thank you." 

"Fine then, they can be.... friendship rings." You looked at him. "Hmm. That's not a bad idea." You took out the other ring. "If people ask, these are friendship rings." You said. 

Woohyun nodded. You held yours up and he held his up too. *Perfect.* You thought.