Minhee's Crush

Holiday in Handcuffs

It was time for lunch. You and Minhee were walking to sit in your usual spots. "Omg look." She pointed to Sungyeol's table. You put a grape in your mouth and looked up. 

"What?" You said. "It's Hoya oppa." She said all happy. "Why do you like him?" 

She didn't answer. "You do huh?" You lightly pushed her arm. She looked down. "Betcha you he don't even know who I am." Then she walked off. 

You looked at Hoya. *I think he does notice you.* Then you ran off after Minhee. 

"Hey where's ~~~~~~~~~~~? Why don't she sit here no more?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Because she can't stand this someone." He looked at Woohyun. He just shrugged. "Not my fault she's fun to tease." 

"Remember that one time when she almost murdered Sungyeol?" Dongwoo teased. 

"That was not funny." Sungyeol pouted. "That's why you don't touch her stuff." 

Meanwhile you and Minhee were eating. "Hey go talk to him." She didn't look at you. "MINHEE." 

"WHAT?" 

"I said talk to him." 

"Why? He doesn't even like me." 

"To tell the truth I don't like any of my brother's friends. But he's the nicest. He always listens to what you have to say. He's like my brother too. If you want I can tell him." 

She shook her head. "Please don't tell him. If you tell him then everyone's going to find out. Then everyone at school is going to get all hurt." 

Later that day Sungyeol and his friends all came to hang out at of course your house. You walked down stairs to get a drink of water. 

"What are you doing down here?" Sungyeol said. You gave him a 'duh' look. "This is my house too. Are you doing something bad?" You asked. 

"No. We're watching ." Dongwoo said sarcastically. You rolled your eyes and went into the kitchen. Hoya was in there too. 

"Hey oppa." 

He turned around. "Hey ~~~~~~~~." 

"Can I tell you something?" 

He nodded. "But you can't tell any of your friends especially Woohyun because of his big mouth." 

"What is it?" 

"Well I kinda know this girl who likes you." 

Hoya sighed.

"What? I haven't even told you the whole story yet." You said.

"I know. You're going to say that she wants to go out and is really in love with me." 

You shook your head. "She just doesn't like you for your looks. She likes you for who you are." 

He nodded. "What's her name?" 

You shrugged. "I tell you more later." Then you walked off.