Prank

Holiday in Handcuffs

I know this is from Sesame Player, but I fit in with the story.!
-----

You were cleaning when you heard laughing from Sungyeol's room. *Is he crazy?* You thought. It stopped and then he started laughing again. You went and opened the door to his room. 

"You know, you sound like an idiot." But he couldn't stop laughing. "Here eat this." He handed you a banana. You took a bite and BLEH. You spit it out. "EW WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THAT BANANA?" 

"I put this." He held up the vinegar. "Babo. That's nasty. Who are you trying to prank?" "Hyung them." 

"Wait. They're coming over?" He nodded. You chuckled. You can picture how all their faces looked like just eating it. "Hurry help me put some in the bananas." You nodded and started helping him. 

"So which ones don't have any in them?" You asked. "The back ones." You nodded. The door bell rang and you went to go get it. 

"Hi oppa." You said. Seeing Woohyun again made you happy. Woohyun couldn't stop smiling himself. He started blushing. "Gwenchana?" You asked. He nodded. 

*You babo. You make yourself look like an idiot in front of her.* You guys sat on the floor and started talking. "Oppa. Can I use your laptop?" 

"No." Sungyeol answered much to quick. 'What? Why?" 

"Because he has ." Woohyun teased. "YAH. Who told you that?" "Sungjong." 

*That little boy is going to get it.* Sungyeol thought. You guys were talking for awhile then Sungyeol gave you the signal. You nodded and grabbed a banana. *Which one is the one without vinegar?* 

You grabbed a random one and started eating. *Whew it's fine.* "Yah. ~~~~~~~~~~ -ah , give me one." Sungyeol called. You grabbed the whole thing and brought it to the living room. 

"Here." You put it on the ground. "When's mom them coming back?" Sungyeol tried starting a normal conversation. You shrugged. "I don't know." 

Woohyun pointed to the bananas. "Gimme one." You handed it to him. He took one and ate it. "I was wondering if- eh." He spit out the banana. 

You tried hard not to laugh. Woohyun ran to the bathroom and spit in the sink. You and Sungyeol high fived. He couldn't hold it in anymore and burst into laughter. 

"Yah. What was that in there?" Woohyun came out. You couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing too. "Sorry oppa. But you could seen your face." 

"That wasn't nice." He pouted. "Aish. Stop with your aegyo, you can't pull it off." Sungyeol said. You chuckled. "I think he can." Then you covered your mouth. 

*Crap.* "Did you just say his aegyo was cute?" Sungyeol questioned. "SO. Guys that do aegyo is sort of cute." 

Just then a little while everyone came. They all ate the bananas with vinegar except L. But you handed him the water and he drank it. Dongwoo's expression made you laugh so hard. 

"Oppa. Gwechana?" You asked Dongwoo. He thought for a while then his senses came back. "That was the weirdest tasting banana ever." You chuckled. "It was Sungyeol oppas idea." 

"Yah. You can't blame everything on me." Sungyeol argued. "Well you did." 

Woohyun couldn't stop laughing at Sunggyu. You looked at him and found it kind of cute. He looked up and you looked away fast. *Wow that was close.* 
Woohyun lightly chuckled. *She's cute when she's nervous.*