I Like You Best

Holiday in Handcuffs

After hanging out at your house for awhile you guys all headed out. "Hoya call Minhee." Sunggyu said. You shook your head. "She's not in town." Hoya nodded. "Wow. Everyone's out of town this week." 

You didn't feel like hanging with the guys so you walked off in your own direction. Woohyun saw that you left in the other direction. You just looked at all lights. You stopped at Han River and looked at the breath taking scenery. 

You sighed. "What's with the sigh?" Someone said. You looked back. "Oh Woohyun oppa." You smiled. He walked over and stood next to you. "Pretty huh?" You nodded. *But not as pretty as you.* 

There was a silence, but it wasn't awkward. "Oppa." "Hmm?" 

"Can I-" 

"Woohyun?" You both looked back. You looked at Woohyun. 'Do you know her?' You mouthed. "Hold up. Hey Ara." He went to talk to her. *And I take that as a yes.* 

You looked at him. He smiled at her and they seemed to be having so much fun just talking. While Woohyun was talking to his her, he looked at you. "Well I'll see you when I come home, I'm kind of hanging with a friend right now." 

She raised an eyebrow. "Is she that girl you like?" "Shhh. Don't tell the whole world." She waved and left. 

Woohyun came back. "Who was that?" You asked. He shook his head. "Just someone?" 

"You like her?" You said sadly. He shook his head. "That's my cousin. She came to visit and I like someone else." You looked at him. "Is it that one girl at school?" 

"Which one?" "She sits next to you. Kim Hana?" Woohyun shook his head. "Well she's cute but... I like you best." 

You chuckled. *Wait did I just hear that?* You looked at him. "Did you just say you like me best?" He nodded. You tilted your head. You thought he was going to laugh and joke but he was serious. 

"~~~~~~~~~. I'm serious. I like you the best. Ever since Sungyeol locked us together I started to like you." 

"So you're confessing to me?" You said. He nodded. You were touched. No boy has ever said anything like this to you before. Woohyun scoot closer to you. His face came closer. Finally, he pressed his lips against yours. 

You didn't pull away instead you hugged his waist and kissed him back. *I love you Woohyun oppa. I didn't know that I would love the one I hated most.* 

*Finally, I don't have to hide anything anymore.* Woohyun thought. Sungyeol and his friends came. "I wonder where ~~~~~~ and Woohyun hyung is?" Sungjong said. 

"Omo." Dongwoo covered his mouth like a little fan girl and started jumping up and down. "Look ~~~~~~~ and Woohyun are kissing." They all hid behind the tree. "They do like each other." L said. 

"Oh well let's let them be." Sunggyu said. "No but I want to watch." Sungjong whined. "You'll get your chance to kiss a girl. You just have to wait." Sunggyu pulled Sungjong away. 

You and Woohyun looked at each other. "Saranghae oppa." He smiled. "I love you too." 



-----

Thanks for reading guys.!!!!!!