Field Trip

Holiday in Handcuffs

"So how was it yesterday?" You asked Minhee as you walked to your locker. She looked at you. "What happened to going to the bathroom?" 

You chuckled. "Yeah we went to the bathroom for an hour." You teased. "So what happened?" 

"It was really awkward we didn't even talk much." She said. "It's okay. I bet you anything he does like you." 

She lightly pushed you. "Shut up. If you ditch me at the mall again I'm never going to forgive you." She said. You nodded. "Okay. i promise I would never leave you with Hoya oppa again." 

"What about me?" 

You both turned around. *Damn.* Your cheeks turned red. "Nothing. See you later oppa." You grabbed Minhee's hand and went into the class room as fast as you can. 

"Oh that was so embarrassing." You said putting your hands on your head. Minhee chuckled. "Your fault." 

The bell rang and Mr.Oh came in. "Okay we aren't going to do anything today except talk about the trip we are going on tomorrow." 

One of the students raised his hand. "Who's all going?" 

"All the juniors and seniors." 

The class grew with excitment and started talking about it. "I'm so excitied." 

"Why?" You asked. "I don't know. I just am." 

"Is it because you will see you know who with his shirt off while he's swimming?" You wiggled your eyebrows. "Shut up ~~~~~~~~~." 

Mr.Oh shushed the class down a little and started talking about the rules and everything. The bell finally rang for lunch. 

"I'm so excited." Minhee said for the millionth time. "Well it depends if it has pretty scenery." You saw Sungyeol and ran over to him. 

"Oppa. Did you hear about the trip tomorrow?" You said happily. He nodded. 

"Guess what?" Sungjong asked. 

All of you guys looked at him. "I heard that there is a haunted dorm over there." Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Come on." 

Sungjong nodded. "My cousins they went there when they were going to school here too." 

You chuckled. "Oh well. We'll see when we get there." *I just hope there isn't one.*