They like each other

Holiday in Handcuffs

You woke up and looked at the time. Woohyun was sleeping next to you. He looked so angelic. You touched his cheek with your free hand. *I think I am changing feelings about you.* 

You snapped out of your thoughts. You saw the key by the night stand. You reached for it and unlocked your side. *I'm sorry Sungyeol oppa. But I have to go cook.* 

You got up and stretched then went to the bathroom to wash up. You headed downstairs and went to cook. Sunggyu heard shuffling noises and woke up. *Where did ~~~~~~~ go?* He thought. 

He got up and came to the kitchen. "What are you doing ~~~~~~~~~?" You looked up. *Crap.* "Uh I was cooking." You held up the pan. Instead of saying anything or getting mad Sunggyu went into the bathroom. 

*He must be sleep walking.* You thought. A few minutes later Sunggyu came down. "Do you need help?" You looked at him. "It's up to you if you want to help or not." 

He walked over. "Where are the eggs?" He asked. You pointed to the fridge. Sunggyu walked over to it and took out a lot of eggs. You raised your eyebrows. "We're egg eaters okay?" 

You chuckled. "Are you sure you can cook all of that alone?" He nodded. "I'm the pro at cooking." CRACK. You both looked at the broken egg on the floor. You chuckled. "I thought Woohyun oppa was the best cook?" 

Sunggyu nodded. "Because he is." You laughed and went to help him clean it up. Woohyun heard some laughing. He looked to his side and you were gone. *Where did she go now?* 

Woohyun went to wash up and came downstairs. "Ow." You on your finger. "That hurt." 

"Who told you to touch the pan?" Sunggyu said as he checked it. "OWWWW OPPA DON'T TOUCH IT." You screamed. "Ahh mianhae." He let go of your hand. Just then Woohyun came down. 

"What was that?" He asked. "~~~~~~~~ burned her finger." In a split second Woohyun was holding onto your finger. "Gwenchana?" He asked. You looked at him with sincere in your eyes. 

"Um it doesn't hurt that bad." You said. "Are you sure?" You nodded. Sunggyu quietly backed away and ran back to your room to tell the others what he just saw. 

You looked down at your hand and Woohyun was still holding it. "Um oppa." You pointed to your finger. "Oh." He let it go. 

"Guys guys guys guys. You just missed it ~~~~~~~~ and Woohyun were holding hands." Everyone sat up. "Ohhhhhhh they like each other." "Duh. That's why they are so close and never fight anymore." Hoya said. 

"Friendship rings? Is there even such a thing?" Dongwoo asked. "Ou Sungyeol hyung, Woohyun hyung has the hots for your sister." Sungjong said. "Well that's fine with me. As long as it's not anyone else." 

*I know they have liked each other for a long time. I just hope things work out.* Sungyeol thought.