Locked in handcuffs

Holiday in Handcuffs

The next day you didn't go to school because you were sick from walking in the cold. "I told you to always wear a jacket." Your mom said. You nodded. "I will remember next time I promise." 

She kissed your forehead. "Well I have to go now. If you're hungry there's food on the table." You nodded and she left. You sighed. 

*I hate being sick.* Then there was a knock on your door. "Come in." Sungyeol came in. "Sorry about what happened last night." 

You shook your head. "I kinda lost it. Anyways please don't talk about it ever again." He nodded. "Well I'll see you later. I hope you feel better." Sungyeol kissed your forehead and put chocolate on your night stand. 

*I'm glad I have a brother like him.* You thought. 

Later that day you were bored to death. You watched a boring drama, ate pizza, then tried to do your homework you didn't finish. 

Then your phone beeped with a text. Hey, I hope you feel better. -Sungyeol

You softened. Finally it was time for school to get out. Suddenly you heard laughter. You looked at the door. "Oppa. You're home." 

You saw his friends walk in and met eyes with Woohyun. You looked away. "Do you feel better?" Dongwoo asked as he touched your head. 

"Yes oppa. I'm all better." You said. "I was sooo worried." He hugged you. *My second mommy.* You thought. "Okay, please let go." 

"Ou. Sorry." You chuckled. "It's okay. I was so bored today. I had to stay home alone and I was pretty paranoid." You said. Hoya chuckle. "At least you didn't have to listen to a long speech." 

You chuckled. "Good thing I was sick." You said. Woohyun walked over to you. "Hey." You just lightly smiled. "Hey." 

"Can I talk to you?" He asked. You looked around. "I guess." You both went into the kitchen. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to call you that. Well I didn't call you that at all." 

You shook your head. "I'm not going to make a big deal out of it okay? It's just a stupid word. So it's no biggy." Woohyun smiled. 

"So you accept my apology?" You nodded. "How about we try not to fight anymore?" He suggested. You nodded. 

(5 minutes later) 

"You idiot that's not how you do it." Woohyun shouted at you. "Shut up. You're the one who's doing it wrong." You took the whisk away from him. 

"What are you guys making?" L asked. "PANCAKES." You both said. "Okay~~."

"Why in the middle of the afternoon?" Sunggyu asked. "Well there's nothing to eat." Woohyun said with a matter of fact then he went back to pouring the water in. 

"Hey that's too much water. It's all watery now." You said. "Oh shut up 'Miss Know it all.'" "Yeah well I do know it all. You're a waist of batter." 

The others were just looking at you guys fight. Sungyeol was getting tired of it and went into your parents room. He grabbed your dads handcuffs and brought them out. 

You and Woohyun were arguing in each others faces then you heard a CLICK. *What the?* You both thought. He held up your left hand causing Woohyun's right arm to go up. 

"Oppa. What are you doing?" You asked. "I'm not taking that off until you guys can get a long." 

"No." You both screamed. "Let me go. You know I can't live with this person." You pointed at Woohyun. "How are we suppose to use the bathroom? Change? Go to school?" 

"Well the changing part is easy." Woohyun said. You looked at him. "How?" You asked. "Well I can look." You smacked his head. *Cocky jerk.* You thought. 

"How am I going to sleep? What about Christmas? We're going to Daegu and Christmas is in 5 days." Sungyeol shrugged. "Then you guys have to get a long." 

"How am I going to get home?" Woohyun asked. "How about we all spend the night?" Hoya said. Everyone cheered. *Oh this isn't going to end well.*