Still The Jerk

Holiday in Handcuffs

You took a drink of water and walked with Hoya to the living room. You wiped your mouth and all 12 pairs of eyes looked at you and Hoya with wide eyes. Well minus 1 pair because Woohyun was reading a magazine. 

"Ou ~~~~~~~~ and Hoya did something dirty." Dongwoo said. Your eyes widened. "No." 

Then you walked away. Sungyeol came over and whispered in your ear. "What did you guys do?" 

You looked up at him. "Nothing, I swear." Sungyeol eyed you. "Better not." 

You rolled you eyes. *Over protective.* You walked intot the living room. Dongwoo was staring at the laptop all wide eyed. "Oppa. If you want to watch go somewhere else." 

You sat on the couch and put your legs on the coffee table then the TV. "Wanna see?" He asked you. 

You backed away. "No?" You said. 

He turned the laptop towards you and you covered you face. "Look." 

You peeked through your fingers and it was shoes. *Shoes?* 

You sighed in relief. "Well you didn't have to make it sound like you were watching o." 

Woohyun started cracking up. "Oh my gosh. You are so stupid. Thinking that was ." He kept laughing. You rolled your eyes. 

"Well guess what? You're still the jerk I've known since I was in kindergaten." 

"Ouuu." Everyone said. Sungyeol covered face. *Here it goes again.* He thought. 

Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows and stood up and so did you. "What did you say?" 

You smirked. "I said you're still the jerk." You guys were in each other's faces.

"Break it up." Sunggyu stepped in between you guys. "Little brat." Woohyun muttered under his breath. "Jerk." You said walking to your room. 

You slammed the door shut. "Whoa dude you piss her off." Hoya said. They all looked at Sungyeol. "Wonder who she get's it from?" L joked. 

"Shut up." Sungyeol said. "I've never slammed the door."

"Yeah you have." You screamed from upstairs. 

Mean while in your room you were trying to cool yourself down. "Stupid jerk, stupid jerk, stupid jerk." You said over and over. 

*I hate him.* You thought.