Not that bad of a sleepover

Holiday in Handcuffs

"Get your off the floor." Sunggyu yelled at Sungjong. "Gosh hyung." 

You and Woohyun were sitting on your bed. "I need to go wash my face." You said. "Do it later." You pushed him. "I don't want to have acne all over my face like yours." You said. 

"It's your fault we're like this." Woohyun argued. "My fault? It was yours. If you weren't being stupid. We wouldn't be in this mess." You yelled back. You got up. "Yah. Where are you going?" 

"To wash my face. Now shut up." You dragged Woohyun to the bathroom. You both started to brush your teethes. "Ow my shoulder." He yelped. "Not my fault you're not left handed." 

You continued to brush your teeth. "Move I need to spit." 

"I was here first." Woohyun said. He went to go spit in the sink and the same time you did too. You accidentally spit on his neck. "Ew what the hell was that?" *Oh I'm so dead.* You thought. 

"You spit tooth paste on my back." Woohyun said. "I didn't meant too." You said. "Wipe it off." Woohyun gave you some toilet paper. "Wait let me rinse my mouth." You said laughing.

"Ew hurry it's going down my back." Chill went down your spine. "Ew. Tmi." 

Sunggyu came in. "What's with all the screaming and yelling?" 

"I accidentally spit on Woohyun oppa's neck." You said. You heard Dongwoo's laughter from your room. "KARMA." He yelled. You chuckled. "Hear that. You have karma." 

"Shut up and wipe your spit from my neck." "Okay I'm done." 

"Well hurry up." Sunggyu shut the door. You accidentally tripped on your own feet and bumped into Woohyun. You were pressed up against him and he hit the wall with a little bang. 

You both met eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded and your heart beat accelerated. You pushed yourself off of him. "We um should go back." Woohyun nodded and you bother went to your room. 

Sungjong was sleeping and they were drawing on his face. "Oppa you guys are so mean." 

They all chuckled. "I think it's cute." Hoya patted Sungjong's face. You chuckled. "Who ever draws on me turns into a tiger in the morning." They all looked at Woohyun. 

"I suggest you not draw on her because you're the closest to her." Sungyeol teased. "Okay let's go to sleep." Everyone laid down. Sadly Woohyun had to sleep on your bed with you. 

"This is very awkward." You said. Woohyun nodded. "How about we sleep on the floor with them?" He suggested. "No. How about you sleep on the floor by the bed and I sleep up here?" 

"That's not fair." 

"JUST SHUT UP." Hoya shouted. You both shut up automatically. "You're room smells like girl perfume." Dongwoo said. "No duh." Sungyeol smacked his head. 

"Nightttttt." Sunggyu said. You both turned your own ways. *This was not that bad of a sleepover.* You thought.