Feeling Empty

Holiday in Handcuffs

The next morning was Christmas. Everyone was sitting in the living room. "Maybe you guys should go celebrate with your families." You said. They all looked at each other. 

"I don't mean that I don't want you here, but you guys have been here for like 2 weeks now and they might miss you." They all nodded. "Well then..." Sungyeol got up and unlocked you and Woohyun. 

"You guys got along well. You know that right?" Sunggyu said. You and Woohyun nodded. "It wasn't all that bad." 

"Well. I'm going home." L got up and left. One by one they were all leaving. "Come one Woohyun." Sunggyu said. *This is it?* You both thought. "Well see you guys later hyung." 

You got a weird feeling. Woohyun looked back. Suddenly, he didn't feel like going home. He wanted to be with you. "Bye oppas." You sadly said. They both waved and started walking home. 

"Don't feel like leaving?" Sunggyu asked him. "Huh? Oh no. I actually feel like going home." Sunggyu put an arm around Woohyun's neck. *You just say that deep inside you want to see her.* 

"You're finally free." Sungyeol said. You snapped out of your thoughts. "I know. Since mom and dad aren't home. What do you want to do?" 

Sungyeol shrugged. "There really isn't anything to do when the guys aren't here." "I should call Minhee." 

You called but she was out of town for winter break. "What do we do now?" You sighed. "Why are you so sad?" He asked. 

"Because I feel so... empty." Sungyeol softened. "So you don't hate Woohyun hyung?" You shook your head. "Well at first I did then you know when you get use to a person being so annoying? Well I'm use to it and I feel really empty." 

Sungyeol sat next to you. "It's okay. You still have me." You smiled. "I know I do." *But it just feels empty without Woohyun oppa.*