The Mall

Holiday in Handcuffs

Later that day Minhee told you to meet her at the mall. "Oppa tell mommy and daddy I'm going to the mall with Minhee." You said putting on your shoes. 

"You call your parents 'mommy' and 'daddy'?" Sungjong asked. You nodded. "Why can't I?" They all pointed at Sungyeol. "He doesn't do it." 

You burst out into laughter. "Wow. You guys make me laugh. He does it all the time." 

Sungyeol's face turned red. "Sorry oppa." He gave you the when-you-come-back-I'm-going-to-kill-you look. You chuckled and went out the door. 

"Let's go to the mall?" Woohyun suggested. They all looked at him. "Wow. You like to piss her off." L said. 

"Well there's nothing better to do." He replied. They all nodded and left to the mall too. You and Minhee spent the whole day shopping around. 


After walking around for awhile you guys decided to go get smoothies. You sipped on your strawberry smoothie and stared into space.

You looked around and Minhee came to sit down. "Why did you buy so much food?" You asked. She shrugged and kept eating. 

You chuckled. "Hey isn't that your brother?" Minhee asked.

You turned around. "Yup. What is he doing here?" *If he's here then that means-* "Hey wassup girls." Dongwoo said as he sat down next to you and grabbed some of Minhee's fries and shoved them in his mouth. 

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked. Dongwoo pointed to Woohyun. "It was this foo's idea." 

*Of course.* You thought. 

Minhee met eyes with Hoya. *Omo I think he saw me.* She thought. 

Hoya looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. You went to Sungyeol. "Why did you take them here?" You whispered. 

"Well I couldn't do anything about it." He said back. You rolled your eyes and went back to sit down. 

"L-let's go ~~~~~~~~~." Minhee rushed you out of the food court. 

"Bye oppas." You said. "Bye." Sungjong waved. L slapped the back of his head. "When were you an oppa to her?" 

Sungjong shrugged and smiled innocently. "I am to a lot of girls." 

L rolled his eyes and walked away. 

"Hey ~~~~~~~~~, Minhee wait up." Some one yelled from behind you guys. You turned around and it was Sunggyu and Hoya. 

Minhee's eyes widened. "What's wrong with you?" You asked her. "It's Hoya oppa." 

"Hey what's up?" You asked. 

"We didn't want to hang out with them because they are a little immature when it comes to the mall. So we were wondering if we can walk around with you guys?" Sunggyu asked sheepishly. 

You nodded. "It's all good. You can hang with us." 

They both smiled. 

While walking around you tried to make Minhee stand next to Hoya but it didn't work out. *How is he suppose to know if she likes him she won't even stand next to him?* You thought. 

You accidentally bumped into Sunggyu because of pushing Minhee. "Sorry oppa." He shook his head. "It's okay." 

"Maybe we should let them be alone for a little while." Sunggyu suggested. You nodded. "Hey Minhee. I have to go to the bathroom." 

"I'll go with you." She said. You shook your head. "It's okay. Just stay here with Hoya oppa." 

"What about you hyung?" Hoya asked. "Um I have bladder problems?" He said clueless. Hoya nodded. "Hurry back." 

You and Sunggyu left them alone and went walking around the mall. Woohyun saw you guys walking and laughing. *For some reason when she's with some other guys besides Sungyeol. It kind of bothers me.*