The Usual

Holiday in Handcuffs

"Oppa. Hurry." You put your shoes on and ran out the door with them untied. "Don't trip honey." Your mom said from the kitchen. Sadly you did. "Umma." You yelped as you fell to the ground. *Oww. I hate it when I dream about Big Bang oppas.* 

"Hurry ~~~~~~~~ get up." Sungyeol ran over and helped you up. "Come on kids." Your dad called. You both climbed into the car. "Sorry daddy." 

Your dad chuckled. "Sorry for what?" 

"Making you always late for work because somebody can't drive." You eyed Sungyeol. "YAH." 

You chuckled. Your mom climbed in the car. "Let's go." She said. Both you and Sungyeol buckled your seat belt. 

A few minutes later you guys got to school. "Better run." Your mom chuckled. You smiled and darted out the door. "Run oppa run." You teased.

"Aish." He ran after you. You both raced to your lockers. Just right when you got there the first bell rang. *Whoa. Thank goodness we're not that late.* 

Now all the students were rushing to get to class. You took out your textbook and started walking to Chemistry. Someone purposely bumped you and you dropped all your things. 

You looked back to see who it was. It was no other than Woohyun. 

He had a smirk on his face. "Opps." Then he walked away. *Stupid jerk.* You thought. 

You walked to class and sadly Woohyun was in that class with you. You looked at him and rolled your eyes. *You're a senior in Chemistry. How dumb are you?* 

You went to go sit in your seat. "Hey ~~~~~~~~." Someone said. You looked up and saw your best friend. (I know I said you didn't have any girl friends. Well you have one.) 

"Hey Minhee." You said. She sat next to you. "So what's up?" You asked. 

She shook her head. "Nothing new. Just boring old life." You chuckled. The bell rang and the teacher came in. Right when Mr. Oh walked in Woohyun put his legs up on the table. 

Mr. Oh didn't bother to say anything because Woohyun wouldn't listen anyways. 

"Okay class. Now open your text books to page 224." Mr. Oh said. 

"Oh how boring." Woohyun said. "Excuse me?" The teacher said. You tried not to care. "I hate this class. It's just boring like your life. Maybe that's why your wife left you." 

The whole class gasped and started whispering among themselves. "Do something ~~~~~~~~." Minhee said. 

You looked away. "It's none of my problem. Why do I always have to jump into everything?" You said. 

Mr. Oh's face got really red then he stormed out of the room. All of the students started to talk to each other again. You went over to Woohyun. 

"What's your problem? If you don't like this class then the door is right here." You pointed to the door. He got up and was this close to your face. 

"Why do you care?" 

You looked away. "Whatever. Be a jerk then." Then walked away. 'What did you say?" 

You sat down and sighed. *I seriously need to switch out.*