Friends or Not

Holiday in Handcuffs

A few weeks later after the trip everyone of your friends were hanging out at your house. You were sitting on the floor. "Minhee changed the channel please." 

She did as you asked. "Hey I was watching that." Woohyun said. "Well I already saw that episode." 

"Do you think I care? Minhee please go back." 

You shot him a look. "I don't want to watch that. Okay fine SNSD wins." 

"Shut up and quit runing everything. I wanted to watch Music Bank now please go back." 

Minhee was getting kind of scared so she threw the remote on the floor and went into the kitchen where the rest of Infinite was. "What's going on? How come you're not over there?" Sunggyu asked. 

"They're fighting over the TV." She said. They all sighed and came into the living room. "What is going on?" Sunggyu said. But none of you weren't paying attention. 

"Give it to me." You said. "No." 

You grabbed Woohyun's arm and bit it hard. "OWWWWWW." He pushed you away. "Damn that hurt." 

"Well you deserved it." You smirked. Sungyeol came over to you. "What's wrong with you? It's just the stupid TV." 

"So. I watched that yesterday." 

"Well they're guest and you have to be nice. Would you went to his house and he bit you?" You made a face. "Who said I was ever going to his house?" 

You looked at Woohyun and all you heard him say was '.' 

"What did you call me?" You asked him. He didn't say anything. "Whoa. You're actually low enough to call a girl that?" 

"No ~~~~~~~~~~. He didn't say that." Sunggyu tried to explain. "Yeah well you know what, trying to be nice to you is impossible. At first I was just joking but whatever." 

You ran out of the house. "~~~~~~~~~~-ah." Minhee ran after you. "What did you call her?" Sungyeol asked. "Hey. I just said this hurts like a . Not her." 

You walked down the streets. *I knew being friends with him is going to be impossible. Why did I even try? Lee ~~~~~~~~~~. You're such a babo.*