When you need to go, you gotta go

Holiday in Handcuffs

In the middle of the night Woohyun kept shifting positions. "Stop." You whispered. "I can't." He replied. "Why not? All you do it just lay there and freeze." You explained. "I know how to do that. It's just I can't." 

"Why? Do you have to go to the bathroom or something?" You joked. He was silent. "NO." You yelled. He nodded. "I'm not going to the bathroom with you." 
"Hurry I have to pee really really bad."

"Ew. No. Hold it till morning." 

"Well you have no choice. I'm still going to have to go tomorrow too." He pointed out. You rolled your eyes. "Oh gosh." You both got up and went to the bathroom. But you stopped in front of the bathroom door. 

"Wait." 

"WHAT NOW?" 

"How are you going to use the bathroom?" You asked. He thought for awhile. "Well just stick this hand in through the door and look that way." 

You put your left hand in the bathroom. You tried your hardest to be preoccupied with something else. Finally it was over. "Ew wash your hands." You said. Woohyun rolled his eyes. 

"Fine." He went back into the bathroom and washed his hand. "There done." You nodded and went back to sleep. "Wait before we go back to sleep do you have to go?" He asked. 

"When I gotta go I'll tell you. Not shift positions all night."