Ch.7

Hollow Moon

divider.pngdivider.png

Ch.7

“The Mall and The Full Moon!”

 

~Last time on HM~

 

  “What do you mean by that?” Hana asked confused.

 

  “Tonight is the night of a full moon.” Suye mumbled.

 

~Now~

 

  “I wonder where they all are...” HyunAe said getting out of my car.

 

  “They are here.” I said looking around before pointing at someone with orangish hair.

 

  “Who's the orange haired child with them?” Miri asked looking closely.

 

  “That would be Jihoon.” I said laughing.

 

  “Are you for real?” Suye asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “Nah..that's just someone who looks like my mate.” I said with a straight face.

 

  “Do you plan on telling him?” Sooyun asked looking at me.

 

  “Telling him what?” I asked looking back at her.

 

  “Alpha?” Hana said with a 'duh' face.

 

  “Oh....yes I am.” I said as we walked closer to them.

 

  “What's going on?” Jihoon asked looking at us.

 

  “I'll tell you later.” I said smiling.

 

  “Okay...well, Jisoo is going to the movies with HyunAe. The rest of you can do what ever you want with your mates.” Jihoon said smiling at s.

 

  “Same goes for you guys.” I said smiling at Miri.

 

 Everyone went in separate directions and soon enough, Jihoon and I were alone, walking around the mall.

 

  “So what was it you wanted to tell me?” Jihoon asked grabbing it and lacing our fingers together.

 

  “I....Do you know what this necklace is?” I asked holding up the necklace my father gave me this morning.

 

  “I'm guessing it represents the name of your pack. Why?” he asked looking into the window of a store.

 

  “It does. This necklace was my mothers, my grandmothers, and so on. It is giving to a female once she becomes alpha or luna of a pack.” I said playing with it.

 

  “Wait. You're alpha now?” Jihoon asked stopping in his tracks.

 

  “Yes. My father renounced his position this morning, as well as his beta. Miri and I are now the beta and alpha of the Twin Moon pack.” I said looking around when I thought I heard someone say my name.

 

  “That's...amazing.” he said smiling widely.

 

 I couldn't think of what to say after that so we walked in silence for a while, until I heard my name again.

 

  “Can you hear that?” I asked looking at Jihoon.

 

  “Hear what?” he asked looking at me.

 

  “Ani...never mind.” I said looking around.

 

  “Let's go find everyone and then eat.” he said walking towards the center court so that we could go up an escalator.

 

  “Okay...” I said looking behind me, seeing a dark figure go behind the wall.

 

~No ones P.O.V~

 

  “Did she see you?” a male with a hat on asked .

 

  “I don't think so and if she did, she didn't say anything to the male she is with.” the dark figure said.

 

  “Good. I want to find them all in the food court.” the male with the hat said again before turning away.

 

…........who are these mysterious boys???.......you'll find out next chapter. See you next time :D