Ch.8

Hollow Moon

tumblr_inline_mgg48jjxl91qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48jjxl91qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48jjxl91qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48jjxl91qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48jjxl91qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48jjxl91qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48jjxl91qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48jjxl91qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48jjxl91qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48jjxl91qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48jjxl91qlmk4v.png

Ch.8

“A New Pack and Possible Allies?”

 

~Last time on HM~

 

  “I don't think so and if she did, she didn't say anything to the male she is with.” the dark figure said.

 

  “Good. I want to find them all in the food court.” the male with the hat said again before turning away.

 

~Now~

 

 After we all met and got our food, we sat down and started talking.

 

  “Unnie....did you feel anything strange?” Miri asked looking at me.

 

  “Neh...someone has been following me. They are wearing a hood...so I can't see their face.” I said eating a little bit of my food.

 

  “Were they calling your name too?” she asked looking around.

 

  “Yes....they were whispering it. Jihoon couldn't hear them though.” I said holding onto Jihoon's leg with my unoccupied hand.

 

 *Someone clears their throat causing everyone to look up*

 

  “That would be my pack. I am sorry if they have caused you some...awkwardness.” a male with blonde hair said walking towards us with nine other males.

 

  “Who are you?” I asked glaring at him.

 

  “I am Kim Jin Wook, but everyone just calls me Jinhoo. I am the alpha of the Dark Moon pack. We come from the south.” Jinhoo said, bowing lightly. 

 

  “Why have you come here and why are your pack members stalking us?” I said glaring at the male with the hood on.

 

  “I am sorry for that. My pack wanted to be cautious and see how you guys would react to them. Alpha Chae Rin, the one that was following you is my beta, No Soo Il, or Kuhn. He meant no harm, I can assure you that.” Jinhoo said, making Kuhn walk forward and take off his hood.

 

  “I am sorry for causing you discomfort, Alpha Chae Rin.” Kuhn said bowing deeply before standing again.

 

  “And what of the male who was following me?” Miri asked, still enraged that her date was interrupted.

 

  “That would be me. My name is Seon Ye In, the pack calls me Sunyoul.” a cute boy with brown hair said stepping forward.

 

  “It is okay now. Would you mind telling us why you were following my mate and her pack?” Jihoon asked looking at Jinhoo.

 

  “We heard rumors that your step father was killed and you had taken the position of alpha. Today, early this morning, we were alerted of Alpha Chae Rin's father stepping down. Alpha Jihoon, please accept our apologies. We were curious as to why two of the most know packs had a sudden change in alphas.” Jinhoo said.

 

  “What you heard is correct. My father stepped down this morning and told me to take my position. My mates step father was indeed killed in combat. Why did you really come all the way here from the south?” I said glaring at the members. 

 

  “We are in need of an alliance. This here, you see, is all that is left of my pack. We were attacked and only ten of us survived. We heard rumors of you two being mates and knew that eventually your packs will merge.” Kuhn said stepping forward.

 

  “What will come of this alliance?” Jihoon asked looking at all ten of the members.

 

  “We are from the south. We know how to fight, fish, cook, and farm. We can give you supplies when needed and we can aid in battle.” a male with a hat on said silently.

 

  “You were also with Kuhn while he was following me.” I said turning to look at the male with the hat on.

 

  “Yes I was. My name is Lee Chang Hyun, the pack calls me Bitto.” he said bowing slightly.

 

  “If you don't mind me saying this...but...your packs are the two biggest ones and we need the protection. Whatever came after our pack, surely isn't done with us.” Sunyoul said pouting.

 

 I looked at Sunyoul and then at Jihoon before thinking.

 

  “We can start off by getting to know the names of the remaining pack members.” Jihoon said with a sigh.

 

  “Are you sure Jihoon?” Jisoo asked moving closer to us.

 

  “Yes I am. They were obviously desperate enough to make the trip all the way here from the south. We can at least hear them out and besides...eventually Twin and Hollow Moon will be merging, so more members will be needed.” Jihoon said rubbing his head.

 

  “You guys may introduce yourselves now.” I said smiling at them.

 

 One by one the members introduced themselves and gave us the names that they were usually called by their pack members.

 

  “There are four Lee's and two Kim's in your pack...are any of them related?” Miri asked looking at the group.

 

  “No. All of us come from different families. Some of us are new to the pack.” a member, I believe he goes by Xiao, said.

 

  “How many of you entered just before the attack?”Jihoon asked with confusion written all over his face.

 

  “Three of us are. Wei, Hwanhee and I are the newest members of the pack.” Xiao said looking down.

 

  “Do you have any idea who would attack your pack?” I asked Jinhoo.

 

  “Vampires, rouge werewolves, enemy wolf packs....there is a large list....but we do not know who attacked. Our original alpha, luna and their son were killed in the attack. I am the oldest of the pack right now, so they all appointed me as alpha.” Jinhoo said, the other members nodding in agreement.

 

  “That....is a bloodbath.” Wonwoo said looking at the members.

 

  “Let's go to my pack house. It is much quieter there and less people can stare at us.” Jihoon said standing and led me out of the area by my waist.

 

  “Junhui...can we adopt him?” Miri asked Junhui jokingly, while pointing at Sunyoul.

 

  “He is a month older than you. I'm not sure if that'll work Miri.” Junhui said laughing, before wrapping an arm around her waist.

 

  “Jihoon...what are we going to do with ten extra wolves? How can we trust them with the humans in your pack?” I asked Jihoon, glancing around.

 

  “Do not worry Chaeri. They are from the south, they know how to fight and hunt. They can be very helpful to us. As far as the humans in OUR pack are concerned, I doubt they'll try anything.” Jihoon said putting emphasis on the our.

 

  “Our pack?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “Yes. Our pack.” he said kissing me lightly before opening my car door.

 

  “I don't know where your house is.” I said looking at him.

 

  “This is why you drive behind me and follow us. Your members are riding with their mates from the looks of it, so you can have some of the members of Dark Moon with you....I get the feeling they ran here instead of drove. See you at the house...love you.” he said before walking away quickly, leaving me no choice.

 

  “So who is riding with me?” I asked looking at the males in front of me.

 

 I ended up with Bitto, Wooshin, Gyujin and Hwanhee in my car, while the others went to find someone with a car.

 

  “Everyone bucled in?” I asked looking in the mirror.

 

  “Yes.” they all mumbled, Bitto being in the front seat and poor Wooshin stuck in between Gyujin and Hwanhee.

 

  “Your mate is leaving.” Bitto said pointing to Jihoon's car.

 

  “Thanks..” I said before starting my car and following after.

 

 This was going to be the longest, most awkward ride ever.

 

…...............hope you like it :D......yeah...it was UP10TION XD.....anyways....much lols....such allies....haha HyunAe unnie I trolled you XD.....feel my love XD