Ch.2

Hollow Moon

1-2.giftumblr_inline_myvliqYrbl1qid2nw.gif1-2.giftumblr_inline_myvliqYrbl1qid2nw.gif

Ch.2

 

~Last time on HM~

 

  “Oh...Jihoon.” Miri said laughing at the nickname.

 

  “Yes?” said male asked looking at us.

 

  “Damn wolf hearing.” Miri said looking down.

 

~Now~

 

  “I heard you call me?” Jihoon asked walking towards us.

 

  “Oh..Myon called you Woozi and Miri didn't know who she was talking about....so I called you fairy and she understood.” I said rubbing the back of my head.

 

  “I'm not a fairy though...” Jihoon said confused.

 

  “Yeah I know that, but your hair says otherwise....pink fairy.” Miri said ruffling his hair.

 

  “Hey. I'm the soon-to-be alpha for the Hollow Moon pack, not a puppy. Don't ruffle my hair.” Jihoon said glaring.

 

  “Well, that was purely adorable...” I said before spotting my brother and the rest of the pack.

 

  “I'm not adorable...” Jihoon said huffing.

 

  “Uhuh...see you around fairy.” I said grabbing Miri and Myon before before walking to my pack.

 

  “What was that about?” Chung Gi asked looking at a red Jihoon.

 

  “I called him a fairy to his face after Miri said his name to loud.” I said grinning.

 

  “That's my sis.” Chung Gi said laughing before ruffling my hair.

 

  “YAH!...Don't ruffle my hair.” I mumbled.

 

  “Please don't mock the pixie.” Myon said freezing when a dark aura popped up behind him.

 

  “I'm either a pixie or a fairy....” Jihoon said glaring at Myon and I.

 

  “I like pixie better...since it sounds good with the word pink. Pink pixie.” I said laughing when he turned red.

 

  “Yah...Jihoon let's go before class starts.” Jisoo, one of the wolves from the hollow moon pack, said coming up behind Jihoon and patting his back.

 

  “Hyung...they called me a pixie...and a fairy...” Jihoon said looking at Jisoo with wide eyes.

 

  “Umm....okay...Hi Melody.” Jisoo said pushing Jihoon away from us and waving at HyunAe.

 

  “He wasn't going to argue.” Myon said laughing.

 

  “Of course not. Joshua isn't one to really reply to anything.” HyunAe said watching the two leave.

 

  “You seem to know a lot about him.” Hyun Jung said looking at HyunAe.

 

  “We have the same classes together. He's very good with English.” HyunAe said looking at Hyun Jung before looking at me.

 

  “Oh...shizz....we have class.” I said laughing before running away.

 

  “YAH!...DID YOU FORGET THAT MOST OF US HAVE CLASS TOGETHER?!” Jihan yelled making me stop.

 

  “I knew that.” I said stopping and waiting for everyone to catch up.

 

  “Sure you did.” Jiwoo said patting me on the shoulder.

 

  “Did Hyun go to class yet?” I asked linking arms with Miri.

 

  “Neh. She left as soon as you ran away...Mumbling something about pixies and cats...” Miri said laughing when my face lit up.

 

  “I don't like him.” I said quickly looking away.

 

  “No one said you did.” Jihan said snickering.

 

  “YAH!...” I screamed before shutting up again.

 

  “What was that I heard?” Minki, my cousin who was in the Hollow Moon pack, asked from behind.

 

  “YAH!...Choi Minki, shouldn't you be in class?” Chung Gi asked looking at the blonde boy.

 

  “Shouldn't you guys?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

 

  “Don't disrespect your hyung Ren.” Jisoo said walking behind and grabbing Minki's pony tail.

 

  “Don't pull his hair to hard Joshua.” HyunAe said laughing.

 

  “See you in class Melody.” Jisoo said waving with his free hand.

 

 Everyone started at HyunAe with lifted eyebrows.

 

  “What?...He's the only person I talk to in class...” HyunAe said shrugging.

 

  “How come I never noticed him in homeroom?” Yoonhye asked looking after the two males.

 

  “Because you always sleep.” Jiwoo said looking at her older brother.

 

  “I've never noticed him either.” Jihyun said looking at Jiwoo.

 

  “That's because you always have headphones on and tune everything out.” Jihan said slapping her older brother in the back of the head.

 

  “Let's just go into class before the teacher gets here.” Hyun Seok said pushing everyone inside the class.

 

  “I am already here.” the teacher said glaring at us from the desk.

 

  “Sorry...” HyunAe said in English while looking around.

 

  “Go to your seats. We are still waiting for Mr. Jisoo.” the teacher said looking away from us.

 

  “Neh...” we all mumbled slowly walking to our seats in the back.

 

 The only Hollow Moon member that was in any of our classes was Joshua, who was in all of HyunAe's classes, Jihoon, who was in six out of seven of mine, and Dino, who was in all classes with Hyun Jung.

 

  “Nice for you to join us Mr. Hong.” the teacher said glaring, making Jisoo take his seat quickly.

 

 Class went by with all of us getting occasional glares from the teacher as well as HyunAe and Jisoo talking to each other in English.

 

  “If you two are going to keep talking in English, please do so outside and not during my class time.” the teacher said hissing at Jisoo and HyunAe.

 

  “Unnie....please pay attention.” Miri said flinching.

 

  “Yeah...the teacher is scared when she is mad.” I said looking at the teacher who was writing something on the board.

 

  “More like she needs to get laid.” Jihyun said making Jihan smack him really fast before the teacher turned around.

 

 Classes went by quickly after that, with me getting glances, and occasionally glares when I mouthed the word pixie, from Jihoon the rest of the day.

 

  “Let's go strolling around today.” HyunAe said bouncing up.

 

  “Why?” Jihyun asked glancing at the hyper wolf.

 

  “Because it's Friday and I don't want to go back home so soon.” HyunAe said glaring at Jihyun.

 

  “Sounds like fun to me.” I said nibbling on fries.

 

  “Unnie...are you okay?” Miri asked tapping my shoulder.

 

  “Huh?.....Neh...waeyo?” I asked looking at her with clouded eyes.

 

  “Because you keep spacing out.” Jihan said waving her hand in front of my face.

 

  “She's love sick...leave her be.” Chung Gi said making me glare at him real fast.

 

  “I AM NOT!” I screeched making everyone look at our table.

 

  “Sure you aren't...” Jihyun mumbled looking away.

 

  “Jihan...I'm gonna kill your brother...” I mumbled glaring at Jihyun.

 

  “No....that's my job.” Jihan said making me pout.

 

  “Aish...fine.” I said looking away eating my fries.

 

  “Is everything okay?” Minki asked coming over to check me.

 

  “Go to your pack Minki, we are fine.” Chung Gi said looking at his cousin.

 

  “Aren't you guys related?” Myon asked looking at the blonde male.

 

  “Dad's side.” I said looking at Minki.

 

  “How come he isn't in Twin then?” Myon asked getting a glare from Minki.

 

  “His boyfriend is in Hollow Moon.” I said looking over at the Hollow Moon pack, who were staring at us.

 

  “EH?!” Myon and Chung Gi screeched.

 

 Miri and I started dying of laughter on the ground, making everyone stare at us in confusion.

 

  “What happened?” Jihyun asked confused.

 

  “I don't even want to know.” Hyun Jung said sitting down.

 

  “Probably not.” Myon mumbled, a bright shade of red.

 

  “I'm gonna go back to my group now.” Minki said walking away slowly.

 

  “Is your cousin okay?” JR asked when Minki came back over.

 

  “She's fine.” Minki said waving his hand around.

 

  “Okay...” JR said shrugging.

 

  “She is weird.” Jihoon said eating his fries.

 

  “Coming from the pixie.” Jisoo said in English, making Vernon laugh.

 

  “What did you say?” Jihoon asked confused.

 

  “Nothing.” Jisoo said shaking his head.

 

  “She's cute.” Jihoon said more to himself than anyone, making everyone look away and pretend they didn't hear it.

 

…...............Hi?....hehe...Ch.2 is done!....hope you liked it :)....See you next time :D