Ch.12

Hollow Moon

o0240002010692115715.gifo0240002010692115715.gifo0240002010692115715.gif

Ch.12

“Well?”

 

~Last time on HM~

 

  “What she said.” Miri said yawning.

 

 Everyone slowly went to their rooms and eventually all of us were fast asleep.

 

~Now~

 

 Everyone woke up and went to the kitchen and for the first time in a while, the food was already on the table waiting.

 

  “Wow....the things one extra person can do.” Miri said looking at Junhui, who had disappeared from her bedroom in the morning.

 

  “You're welcome.” Junhui said kissing her lightly.

 

  “Ew....it's too early.” Sunyoul said covering his eyes.

 

  “I fear for him every time he speaks near Miri.” I said, walking in with Jihoon and taking a seat.

 

  “I won't hurt him...” Miri mumbled, taking a seat near Junhui.

 

  “No, but you might lock him in your room and he'll starve to death.” Jihan said, glaring at the now pouting Miri.

 

  “I'd feed him....occasionally.” she said, staring at her food.

 

  “Let's eat shall we?” I asked changing the subject.

 

  “So...when is the wedding?” Sooyun asked looking at Jihoon and I.

 

  “After all of this is cleared up.” Jihoon said not looking up, but side-glanced me.

 

  “So....you've already proposed?” Miri asked looking up in surprise.

 

  “Not exactly...” Jihoon said, looking at his food and taking a bite.

 

  “Well?....When do you plan on doing it?” Hana asked looking at Seungkwan and then at Jihoon and I.

 

  “When he feels ready...don't rush him girls.” I said patting Jihoon.

 

  “How long until the next full moon?” Seungcheol asked, completely going off topic.

 

  “It's on November 25th.” I said looking at the beta of Jihoon's pack.

 

  “That's a while away. What are we going to do until then?” Gyujin asked, looking at Jihoon and I.

 

  “Get to know each other more, bond, and most importantly, train together. Knowing each others weaknesses and strengths can help us if there is to be a battle. If the witches and rouges are in this together, we all must be as well. I myself know a few witches, from our school. I am unsure as to how willing they will be when it comes to helping us, but it is all we have.” I said standing up.

 

  “Witches helping us? Won't that defeat the purpose of the full moon gathering?” Jinhoo asked looking at me in surprise.

 

  “If my friends agree to help us, then they will be introduced at the gathering. I will not hide it from the other packs. The group of girls I know are very friendly, not to mention powerful. We do not know what witches we are up against nor do we know how strong. I will get in contact with them and if they agree, then we can all meet later today.” I said looking at Jinhoo, before turning around and leaving.

 

 It took me all of three minutes to convince my friends to join in on the battle, although they were hesitant which is to be expected since we don't know exactly what we are up against.

 

  “Any word from the girls?” Miri asked walking into my room, just as I put the cell phone down.

 

  “We are good. They can meet us today in the school courtyard, since it's virtually empty.” I said standing up and going to my closet.

 

  “I'll go let everyone know.” Miri said smiling, before closing the door behind her.

 

  “How trust-worthy are these witch friends of yours?” Jihoon asked coming out of the restroom.

 

  “Very. I've known them since elementary school. They come from a very good coven, sworn to take down evil, not raise it.” I said pulling out a pair of clothes to wear.

 

  “How many of them are there?” he asked following me to the bed where I put the clothes down.

 

  “Eight. Their currently leader is a year younger than HyunAe. Since it is a good coven, they like to keep their lead witches young and their elders...well....elders.” I said making Jihoon laugh.

 

  “Everyone is ready when you are unnie.” Hyun Jung said popping her head in.

 

  “We'll be out in a second.” I said, smiling at my maknae before she left.

 

 It took me a few minutes to get completely dressed, since Jihoon refused to leave the room and let me change, but eventually I got over it and just got dressed.

 

 We arrived at the school courtyard a little past noon and found a group of girls playing a game of soccer.

 

  “Hi baby cousin.” one of the girls yelled waving at me, making everyone in the area fall over from shock.

 

  “You're related to a witch?” Bitto asked staring at the female who said hi to me.

 

  “Distantly.” I mumbled, walking over to said cousin.

 

  “I knew this...but it's not something she speaks about a lot. Her dad's eldest sister chose to be a witch instead of a wolf, since both run in the family linage. Chaeri's dad chose to stay a wolf after finding his mate, Chaeri's mom. Both Chaeri and her brother, obviously, chose to be wolves, so her cousin so far, is the last to be a witch in the family.” Miri said slowly walking towards my cousin and I.

 

  “Guys, this is Choi Hyo Jung. The leader of the witch coven.” I said stepping aside while introducing my cousin.

 

  “Hi. My name is Choi Hyo Jung, twenty-one years old, and the leader of the witch coven 'Daughter's of the Night'.” Hyo Jung said bowing.

 

  “They don't look like witches.” Jinhoo said looking at Hyo Jung and then back to me.

 

  “Not all of us wear capes and walk around all sulky.” a member with long black hair said.

 

  “YooA, girls, please introduce yourselves to my cousin and her...packs....” Hyo Jung said looking at me in shock because of how big it was.

 

  “It's actually three separate packs. Twin Moon, which is my pack, Hollow Moon, my mates pack, and Dark Moon, Jinhoo's pack.” I said pointing, since thankfully, we were all in groups by our pack.

 

  “Hi. My name is Yoo Shi Ah or YooA and I am twenty years old.” YooA said bowing lightly.

 

  “Hi, my name is Shin Hye Jin or Jin E and I am twenty years old as well.” Jin E said bowing.

 

  “Hi, my name is Kim Mi Hyun or Mimi and I am twenty years old also.” Mimi said smiling lightly before bowing.

 

  “Hello. My name is Hyun Seung Hee or just Seung Hee is fine. I am nineteen years old.” Seung Hee said bowing before moving closer to Mimi.

 

  “Hello. My name is Kim Ji Ho or just Jiho is okay and I am eighteen years old.” Jiho said smiling before bowing.

 

  “Hello. My name is Bae Yoo Bin, but I like to be called Binnie. I am eighteen years old as well.” Binnie said bowing lightly.

 

  “Hello. I am the youngest member Choi Ye Won, but I prefer to be called Arin and I am seventeen years old.” Arin said smiling brightly before bowing.

 

  “All of you are so young.” Jinhoo said looking at the girls in surprise.

 

  “Our elders keep us young so that we can grow in power, good power of course.” Hyo Jung said smiling at Jinhoo.

 

  “What happens when you reach an..older age?” Sunyoul asked looking at them.

 

  “By the time the females in the coven turn twenty-five, we are expected to be married and having children of our own. The former leader and her members become our teachers and house wives.” YooA said looking around at all the members.

 

  “Okay. Our turn to introduce ourselves.” I said smiling at everyone.

 

 For the introduction of the three packs, everyone just sat down. It took almost an hour for everyone to be introduced and by that time, everyone's butts had fallen asleep.

 

  “How about a game of soccer?” Binnie asked standing up and getting the ball.

 

  “That sounds like fun. You guys down?” Miri asked standing as well.

 

  “Is there a way to turn on the score board?” I asked looking up at the board.

 

  “Witches?” Hyo Jung said making me slap her arm lightly.

 

  “I'll play as long as no magic is involved.” Jinhoo said making everyone laugh.

 

  “As long as you keep your wolf strength and speed to yourself than we won't have a problem.” Arin said standing next to her leader.

 

 We all split up into two teams, mixed boy and girl groups. Since we were uneven Jihoon stayed out of the game.

 

  “Okay, twenty-four of us on either side and since there is only seventeen girls, we will spit between the groups. Eight girls on one side, nine on the other and you don't necessarily have to stay with your group. For the boys....just make sure we have twenty-four on either side.” Miri said looking around as everyone split into teams.

 

 My team was: Miri, Arin, YooA, Mimi, Hyun Jung, Hyo Jung, Hana, HyunAe, Jihyun, Yoonhye, Hyun Jae, Minhyun, Hyun Seok, Wooshin, Bitto, Sunyoul, Junhui, Dino, Jisoo, Seungkwan, Xiao, Jinhoo, and Kogyeol. We were the 'home' team.

 

 Jihan's team was: Jiwoo, Sooyun, Suye, Seung Hee, Jiho, Binnie, Jin E, Chung Gi, Myon, Hyun Ki, Wonho, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Vernon, Seokmin, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Hoshi, Minghao, Kuhn, Wei, Gyujin, and Hwanhee. They were the 'visitors' team.

 

 The game went on for two hours and we shared a lot of laughs and the packs slowly became comfortable with the witches.

 

  “Jihoon, who is the winner?” I yelled at him, waking the poor male up.

 

 All he did was point at the screen.

 

Home: 20                                                               Visitors: 25

 

  “Well...we did have more males.” Vernon said, causing himself to get hit by Suye.

 

  “You guys didn't win by much, but it was a good game.” I said smiling at everyone.

 

  “It's getting late. We should all head home now, to our own packs. We'll see each other again soon.” Jihoon said smiling at everyone.

 

  “Do we have to?” Hoshi asked looking around.

 

  “Yes. I think Chung Gi is getting tired of letting us steal their clothes. We'll see them at school tomorrow anyways.” Jihoon said laughing.

 

  “Ew....Monday....” I said making a face.

 

  “He's right though....we've had a very eventful weekend. We all need to do our homework and rest.” Miri said looking around at everyone.

 

  “When will training begin?” Hyo Jung asked, looking at me.

 

  “Summer break starts at the end of this week, so we can start then. For now everyone can rest and get ready. Thank the lord finals are already over.” I said looking up at the sky.

 

  “See you guys in school tomorrow.” Miri said waving.

 

 We all said goodbye and headed towards our rightful homes.

 

  “Where do we go?” Jinhoo asked, making me stop in my tracks.

 

  “You are park of Twin Moon now. You come home with us.” I said smiling and motioning all of them to follow us.

 

  “Home sounds nice.” Bitto mumble, making sure no one heard him.

 

  “I'm sure it does Bitto.” I said, making him stare at me with wide eyes.

 

  “I'm good at reading lips.” I said shrugging, leaving everyone, except Bitto, confused.

 

 We all returned home right before the sun went down and ate dinner before falling asleep.

 

….......................wow......who knew Chaeri was related to a witch?...much less first cousins with one?.....haha I am a troll and this is the longest chapter so far...even though it is only a filler. I hope you guys liked it and i'm sorry I don't update often...i would love to, but college is demanding and so is sleep...especially when neighbors keep you up until 3am with their loud music and then wake you up at 7am with their screaming children.....on a weekend...See you guys again soon and pls subscribe :D