Ch.13

Hollow Moon

tumblr_md22ddjrQb1qaw0bs.giftumblr_md22ddjrQb1qaw0bs.giftumblr_md22ddjrQb1qaw0bs.gif

Ch.13

“New Arrival”

 

~Last time on HM~

 

  “I'm good at reading lips.” I said shrugging, leaving everyone, except Bitto, confused.

 

 We all returned home right before the sun went down and ate dinner before falling asleep.

 

~Now~

 

 It was a Monday morning and since none of Dark Moon were registered at our school, they stayed at the pack house with Hyun Ki, Wonho and Minhyun while the rest of us went to school.

 

 After arriving at school, we all met up with Hollow Moon and my cousins coven.

 

  “Good morning.” Hyo Jung said smiling at all of us.

 

  “Morning.” everyone replied.

 

  “Where is the other pack?” YooA asked looking around for Dark Moon.

 

  “They are not registered at the school, so they stayed home.” I said, laughing at YooA.

 

  “Lucky...” Mimi mumbled, looking away.

 

  “Let's go inside...someone is watching us.” Jihan said, looking around our area.

 

  “I can feel it too, but it isn't a dark aura...it's actually very soft.” Binnie said, also looking around trying to find the aura.

 

  “Well whoever it is will show themselves eventually.” I said shrugging at the thought of more creepy people.

 

  “Let's head to homeroom.” HyunAe said, right as the bell rang.

 

  “See you guys later.” Hyun Jung said, walking away with Dino.

 

  “Those two are....together?” Arin asked, looking back at Jihoon and I.

 

  “Yeah. They are mates...luckily they have all their classes together.” Jihoon said, smiling at his youngest member.

 

  “Ohhh....I only have them for a few classes.” Arin mumbled, looking away.

 

 Not long after, everyone separated, going into their homeroom classes.

 

  “So how many of your girls have found their mates, besides you and Hyun Jung?” Hyo Jung asked, sitting next to me in homeroom, on the other side of Miri.

 

  “All of my female pack members have found their mates....the only ones who have not are all of our brothers.” I said, remembering how Chung Gi complained for days over not having a mate.

 

  “I don't know....Myon's been acting weird since yesterday...he keeps twitching.” Miri said, thinking about her twin brother.

 

  “Are they here is school today?” Hyo Jung asked, moving a little closer to us.

 

  “Yeah...except for Hyun Ki, Wonho and Minhyun...since they graduated already.” Miri said, twitching.

 

  “Sorry i'm late class. Let's begin.” the teacher said, breaking apart our conversation.

 

 It took one text from my brother to confirm what I already knew: he and the boys had found their mates...finally.

 

 I passed my phone to Miri so that she could read the text. All she did was slam her face into the desk to keep herself from screaming.

 

 After class ended, the questions began.

 

  “Is Miri okay?” Jisoo asked, looking at Miri's forehead.

 

  “I'm fine...” she huffed, glaring at anyone who tried to touch her.

 

  “We can all talk during lunch...see you guys then.” I said, grabbing Jihoon's hand and wandering off to our next class.

 

  “What happened to Miri's forehead?” Jihoon asked, as we walked towards our class.

 

  “I showed her a text from my brother and she had to keep herself from screaming...her genius self slammed her head into the table.” I said shrugging.

 

  “What did he say that nearly made her scream?” he asked, completely confused.

 

  “Tell you at lunch.” I said, smiling widely as we entered the class.

 

  “It seems more crowded than normal...” Jihoon said looking up.

 

  “That's because you have new classmates.” a female voice said from behind, causing me to jump.

 

  “Thanks...Jessica for a mini heart attack.” I said breathing in slowly.

 

  “Welcome.” she said, laughing before I turned and hugged her.

 

  “So...what are you doing here?” I asked moving away from her.

 

  “Ohh...as soon as Taeyeon got your message she told us to pack up and...well....here we are.” she said.

 

  “Are all of your here?” I asked, looking around.

 

  “Only some of us are in this class, the rest are spread out.” Jessica said, pointing out a few of her pack members.

 

  “Wow....the last time I saw any of you was...the last time we all went to the beach before Pink Crescent relocated.” I said, looking at Jessica before waving at the others.  

 

  “Are you ever going to introduce me to your.....friend?” Jessica asked looking at Jihoon.

 

  “Ahh....Jessica, this is my mate Jihoon. Jihoon, this is my best friend Jessica, from the Pink Crescent Moon pack.” I said, introducing them.

 

  “Awe...you already found your mate..” Jessica said, smiling widely.

 

  “How many members does Pink Crescent have exactly?” Jihoon asked, looking around the classroom.

 

  “Nineteen.” Jessica and I said at the same time.

 

  “Mix orrr....?” Jihoon asked.

 

  “All female.” Jessica said, laughing when his face changed to one of true horror.

 

  “What...you have eighteen males in your pack.” I said, making his face go back to normal..and he shrugged.

 

  “Let's go to our seats before the teacher kills us.” Jihoon mumbled, grabbing my hand and moving to seat near some of the members of Pink Crescent. 

 

  “This is going to be an interesting lunch break...” I said, leaning on my hand as class started.

 

…..................finally....another pack appearance XD...........who could be the boys' mates?.....lel....you can find out later during lunch also XD....trolololol <3.....anyways...yay!!.....update two days in a row (not really since I updated this morning at like....1am...SEE YOU NEXT TIME!! <3