Ch.6

Hollow Moon

tumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.png

Ch.6

 

~Last time on HM~

 

  “Why is that?” I asked, looking him in the eyes.

 

  “Because you are my mate you idiot.” Jihoon said laughing before he kissed my forehead.

 

~Now~

 

 That night I went home with my feelings all mixed up.

 

 'How come he never told us that we were his soul mate?' my wolf asked confused.

 

 'I don't know...I've know for a while that he was ours. He never said anything so I figured we weren't his.' I said back, with a pout on my face.

 

  “Unnie..are you okay?” Hyun Jung asked tapping my arm.

 

  “Huh? Yeah I'm fine.” I said smiling.

 

 I saw Miri look at me, but she didn't say anything.

 

  “Hyun, sit back.” HyunAe said, making Hyun Jung sit correctly in the car.

 

  “Are we still going tomorrow?” Jihan asked looking at me from the rear view.

 

  “Yes we are.” I said, sighing.

 

  “We don't have to go if you don't want to.” HyunAe said looking at me.

 

  “I never said I didn't want to go...I'm just confused. I know you all found your mates, even though some of yours are human...I knew Jihoon was mine for a while, but because he never spoke to me or anything..I thought maybe I wasn't his.” I said looking at the road. 

 

  “He is an alpha. His pride is to strong to go up to a girl and tell her flat out that she is his mate.” Jihan said shrugging.

 

  “Just like you. You could have told him, but you didn't.” Miri said looking at me.

 

  “She has a point there.” Hyun Jung said looking out the window.

 

  “You know what Chan...hush it.” I said playfully glaring at her.

 

 Hyun Jung started to turn red, causing everyone in the car to burst into laughter.

 

  “OMG....SHE'S SO RED!!” HyunAe screeched before she started wheezing.

 

  “Hush it Hong.” Hyun Jung said showing tongue at HyunAe.

 

  “All the lols.” Miri said laughing.

 

  “Don't make me go there Miri. I saw you and Junhui.” Jihan said, making Miri go quiet real fast.

 

  “It was the same with Chaeri and Jihoon.” Miri said making everyone smirk.

 

  “We are home.” I said parking before running into the house with a red face.

 

  “I think we won.” HyunAe said looking at Miri.

 

  “Yep.” Miri said high fiving her.

 

 The next morning, everyone was awake bright and early. Thankfully, this time our brothers weren't going, except Chung Gi and Myon.

 

  “Chaeri, father is calling you.” Chung Gi said popping into my room while I was applying eyeliner.

 

  “Okay.” I said, finishing up before walking to my parents bedroom.

 

  “Ah..my beautiful daughter.” he said when I walked in.

 

  “Yeobo, stop it. You're going to embarrass her.” my mom said lightly hitting his arm.

 

  “Oppa said you wanted to see me?” I asked walking in farther with a smile.

 

  “Yes, yes. Come here my child.” he said holding out his hand, which I went and grabbed a hold of.

 

  “As you know, it is nearing my fiftieth birthday, in human years. This is the time when most people retire and settle down with their families. I heard from an inside source that you have finally found your mate. It is time for me to step down as alpha Chae Rin, and it is your time to rule now.” he said patting my hand with a serious look on his face.

 

  “But what if i'm not ready?” I asked, suddenly terrified.

 

  “My daughter, you are more than ready. Over the last month you have been taking great care of everyone in the pack. I've never seen our pack so happy in a long time. You are ready my dear one.” he said, sitting up so that he could hug me. 

 

  “Here Chaeri, take this.” my mom said handing me a silver necklace with two moons conjoined.

 

  “What is this?” I asked looking at it.

 

  “It is a family heirloom, worn by the female alphas of this pack. It is yours now.” my father said, taking the necklace before putting it on me.

 

  “Thank you...so much.” I said with tears in my eyes.

 

  “My darling, it is us who should thank you. Being a female alpha is hard work, but we trust you. Go on your date today and have fun. Make this pack the happiest it has ever been.” my mother said hugging me as well before I completely left the room.

 

  “What about Miri? Is her father still beta?” I asked looking at them.

 

  “You are alpha as of today, which means my beta is stepping down as well. Miri is now officially the beta of this pack.” my father said, making me smile before I closed the door.

 

  “Unnie are you okay?” Miri asked coming up behind me.

 

  “Yeah...i'm more than okay. How did you find me?” I asked looking up from the necklace.

 

  “Chung Gi told me your father wanted to see you. Is he okay?” she asked looking at the bedroom.

 

  “He is okay...he...he's stepping down as alpha...i just became alpha.” I said looking up at her.

 

  “Doesn't that mean...I'm beta now?” she asked looking at me with wide eyes.

 

  “Yes...yes it does.” I said before we hugged happily.

 

  “Choi Chae Rin and Kyu Miri, get your butts to the living room.” my brother yelled up the stairs.

 

  “What does he want now?” Miri asked looking in the direction of the stairs.

 

  “Who know.” I said before walking down to the living room with Miri.

 

  “Everyone, please welcome your new alpha and beta, Choi Chae Rin and Kyu Miri.” my brother said as we entered.

 

  “How did you know?” I asked looking at him confused.

 

  “Dad told me to gather everyone in the living room. You think I wouldn't know why?” he asked making me shrug.

 

 Everyone clapped before Miri and I got glomped by our sisters.

 

  “Let's go Mrs. Alpha. We have dates today remember?” HyunAe said linking arms with me.

 

  “See you all when we get back.” Suye said waving at everyone before closing the door.

 

  “Unnie...you and Jihoon are both alphas now.” Miri said turning to look at me.

 

  “I know.” I said looking up at the sky.

 

  “What's wrong?” HyunAe asked looking at me.

 

  “Her father has good timing.” Jihan said laughing.

 

  “What do you mean by that?” Hana asked confused.

 

  “Tonight is the night of a full moon.” Suye mumbled.

 

…......hehe Ch.6 is done.....and Chaeri just became alpha....what is going to happen at the mall now that both Chaeri and Jihoon are alphas?.....find out next time XD  

 

Necklace: http://i60.tinypic.com/1ru13k.jpg