Ch.14

Hollow Moon

Ch.14

“Full Moon!”

 

~Last time on Hollow Moon~

 

  “Let's go to our seats before the teacher kills us.” Jihoon mumbled, grabbing my hand and moving to seat near some of the members of Pink Crescent.

 

  “This is going to be an interesting lunch break...” I said, leaning on my hand as class started.

 

~Now~

 

 It had been weeks since the encounter with the rouges and it was finally the morning of the night of the full moon.

 

  “Are you all prepared for tonight?” I asked walking into the dinning room.

 

  “Yep. Is there anything specific we have to wear?” Jinhoo asked looking at me.

 

  “You've never been to a formal gathering?” I asked looking at Jinhoo in shock.

 

  “Nope. None of us have.” Bitto said, shaking his head.

 

  “Well, like I said...It's a formal gathering...which means formal clothes. That means tuxedos.” I said, laughing when the boys in my group made a face.

 

  “Are YooA and the girls coming?” Chung Gi asked looking at me.

 

  “Yes your mate will be there.” I said, making him show tongue at me.

 

 It turned out the a lot of the members of the coven turned out to be the mates of the males in my group, with the exception of two.

 

 Chung Gi's mate was YooA, Myon's mate was Arin, Hyun Jae's mate was Binnie, Hyun Ki's mate was Hyo Jung, Yoonhye's mate was Mimi, Minhyun's mate was Jin E, Jihyun and Wonho on the other hand, did not have mates in the witch coven. Jihyun's mate was Taeyeon, the leader of the 'Pink Crescent Moon' pack and Wonho's mate was Tiffany, the beta of the same pack.

 

  “Let's head to the mall while it's still early so that the boys can get tuxedos.” Miri said, grabbing her keys.

 

  “Alright. Chung Gi, you watch for Jihoon and the guys. We are going to help Dark Moon with tux's.” I said grabbing my keys.

 

 HyunAe and Jihan grabbed their keys as well.

 

  “Alright, choose who you drive with and lets get going.” Jihan said, walking out the door.

 

 Jinhoo, Kuhn, Kogyeol, and Jiwoo went with Jihan. Sunyoul, Gyujin, Sooyun, and Hana went with Miri. Wei, Xiao, Hwanhee, and Suye went with HyunAe. All I had was Bitto, Wooshin, and Hyun Jung, who thankfully spoke a little on the ride to the mall.

 

  “There is a store that specifically sells tuxedos. After we drop you there, we are going to search for clothes ourselves. We'll meet in the food court in an hour.” I said, smiling at the boys.

 

 After we dropped them, the girls and I split up across the mall, going into different stores to find dresses for tonight.

 

 An hour later, we met up with the boys, who were all holding two bags each.

 

  “What is the other bag for?” Miri asked, looking at the boys.

 

    “Shoes.” Bitto said quietly.

 

  “Ah...okay. Let's get going. We need to be at the meeting hall early to set up and then head back to the pack house to get ready.” I said turning and leading everyone to the cars.

 

 After dropping our things at the pack house and telling everyone to come with us to the hall, we headed out.

 

  “Okay...We have three hours to get this place ready and then another hour to get ready. There are three of the largest packs here right now. Let's get started.” I said, before everyone broke into groups. The girls were in charge of decorating, minus Hana and Sooyun. The males were all in charge of cleaning, fixing and hanging up the decorations that the girls couldn't reach, minus Sunyoul, Junhui, and Seungcheol. Hana, Sooyun, Sunyoul, Junhui, and Seungcheol were all in charge of cooking.

 

 It took almost the entire three hours for us to finish everything before we hopped into the cars and went back to the pack house to get dressed.

 

~The Meeting~

 

  “I wish to thank everyone for coming to the meeting today and for those who arrived earlier than expected.” I said, smiling to Pink Crescent.

 

 Howls went around the room making me smile even more.

 

  “I'm glad that so many of you decided to come even though you knew the risk. As I told you in the invitation, there is a threat to all of the wolf society, as well as the witch society. My cousin Hyo Jung, the leader of the 'Daughter's of the Night', is here tonight with her coven to prove loyalty towards us and help us make sure the threat is put out before a war breaks loose.” I said stepping aside for my cousin to take the mic.

 

  “Thank you, Alpha Chae Rin. My name is Choi Hyo Jung, the leader of the witch coven 'Daughter's of the Night.' I pledge my loyalty, my life, to the protection of both the many wolf packs here tonight as well as my witch coven. I am proud of what my cousin has accomplished and I thank you all for your loyalty towards her as well as her pack.” Hyo Jung said, stepping back and bowing low to me.

 

  “Will the seven witches of the coven please come on stage.” I said into the microphone.

 

 Slowly, the girls came onstage and spoke their loyalty before bowing to me.

 

  “Now, I would like to call Alpha Jihoon, of the Hollow Moon Pack, to the stage.” I said, smiling when he came up to the stage and took the mic.

 

  “As Alpha Chae Rin and Hyo Jung have said, thank you for your loyalty, to each other, to us and to your families. I wish to announce something special tonight, but I am not good with words. Beta Miri of the Twin Moon Pack and Junhui of the Hollow Moon Pack, please come to the stage.” Jihoon said before turning to me.

 

  “What are you doing?” I whispered confused.

 

  “You'll see.” he whispered back.

 

 Miri and Junhui came up on stage and Junhui took the mic from Jihoon, while Miri came and stood next to me.

 

  “Choi Chae Rin, Alpha of the Twin Moon Pack, we have gone to school together since we were children and even now our packs are close friends. I wish to spend the rest of my life by your side, as your mate and husband. Will you marry me?” Jihoon asked getting on one knee, in front of over ten different packs and pulling out a ring, with twin moons facing each other and a diamond in the middle.

 

  “Ye...Yes....” I said, still slightly confused.

 

 Jihoon put the ring on my finger before standing and kissing me, awe's and cheers going around the room.

 

  “Wait...so why was Miri up here?” I asked looking at her.

 

  “In case you fell over.” Jihoon said, making everyone laugh.

 

 After everyone calmed down, I took the mic back from Junhui, who left the stage with Miri, and turned towards everyone again.

 

  “In addition to the combining of the Twin Moon Pack and Hollow Moon, I would like to announce a separate, but also connected pack to Twin Moon, everyone, please welcome the Dark Moon pack. Alpha Jinhoo, Beta Kuhn, and members Kogeol, Bit-to, Wooshin, Sunyoul, Gyujin, Hwanhee, Xiao, and Wei.” I said, smiling as the pack stood up and bowed to everyone.

 

 After the crowd calmed down again, I got serious.

 

  “If there are any packs willing to help in the fight against the rouges and witches who threaten us, please stand, those of you who do not stand, I will hold no ill feeling towards you nor your pack members. I do not want a pack who does not wish to fight, as I understand the risk you will be taking in doing so. Please stand now if you will join.” I said putting the mic in the stand and stepping back.

 

 I smiled as every person in the meeting hall stood tall and proud, with my cousin and her coven standing with the packs as well.

 

  “Thank you all. There are pack houses everywhere. In the letter you were given was an address, please follow that and you will arrive at your temporary pack houses. For now, we feast.” I said, bowing as everyone clapped.

 

 The after party for the meeting went well into the night before anyone started to leave. My pack being the last to leave as we cleaned up before heading home.

 

…..........HOLY JEBUS I AM SORRY TTvTT..college is so stressful and I had so much to do. At least I am only two days late from the actual full moon XD....I hope you guys liked this chapter and please subscribe for notifications when I update :) Once again...Sorry it's been so long TTvTT. As always, if you wish to see what everyone was wearing, please scroll down and you'll see all the pics :)

~OUTFITS~

Chaeri: http://i68.tinypic.com/fzb0uw.jpg

Miri: http://i64.tinypic.com/ff0f38.jpg

Jihan: http://i65.tinypic.com/4donr.jpg

Jiwoo: http://i64.tinypic.com/k9b1y1.jpg

Sooyun: http://i66.tinypic.com/2dl52sh.jpg

HyunAe: http://i68.tinypic.com/2mzxoyc.jpg

Suye: http://i68.tinypic.com/1q0t92.jpg

Hana: http://i67.tinypic.com/25p337k.jpg

Hyun Jung: http://i63.tinypic.com/10o1hlg.jpg

Twin Moon Pack Males: http://i67.tinypic.com/29em5uw.jpg

Hollow Moon Pack: http://i67.tinypic.com/2cngrcw.jpg

Dark Moon Pack: http://i65.tinypic.com/8x0lyh.jpg

Pink Crescent Moon Pack

Pt.1: http://i67.tinypic.com/zn4h2a.png

 

Pt.2: http://i67.tinypic.com/2vv5egg.png

Pt.3: http://i68.tinypic.com/24lifi9.png

Pt.4:

 

Pt.5: http://i64.tinypic.com/25t9p8m.jpg

Red Moon Pack: http://i67.tinypic.com/n31y00.jpg

Blue Moon Pack: http://i64.tinypic.com/xqdgyh.jpg

Witch Coven: http://i64.tinypic.com/29vyvcz.jpg

Meeting Home: http://i64.tinypic.com/vzk5lf.jpg