Ch.5

Hollow Moon

tumblr_inline_mgpd54N6G31qdlkyg.giftumblr_inline_mgpd54N6G31qdlkyg.giftumblr_inline_mgpd54N6G31qdlkyg.gif

Ch.5

 

~Last time on HM~

 

  “I have no comment.” Jihoon said looking away.

 

  “Me either.” I said, still burying myself in the sand.

 

~Now~

 

  “So..what are your guys' plans for tomorrow?” Jisoo asked sitting next to HyunAe on the beach.

 

  “Sleep...cry from sunburn....eat....sleep.” I said looking around.

 

  “Really?” Hoshi asked looking at me with a cute face causing me to twitch.

 

  “Yes...really..” I said trying not to jump the adorable boy.

 

  “Where did pink pixie go?” Miri asked confused.

 

  “He's probably on the phone with his mom.” Vernon said looking around for their alpha.

 

  “How is she doing?” I asked wincing.

 

  “She's great actually. She looks like she's getting more sleep and she eats more now as well.” Seungkwan said chewing on a cookie.

 

  “Oh yeah...you asked about our plans for tomorrow Joshua. Is there a reason why?” HyunAe asked looking at Jisoo.

 

  “Well, all of us are going to the mall tomorrow and Jihoon told me to ask if you guys want to go.” he said, looking at Jihoon who was finally walking back over.

 

  “He's embarrassed to ask you himself.” Seungcheol said leaning back, accidentally hitting Jihan.

 

  “It's the alpha blood.” I said laughing.

 

  “Oh yeah...you are next in line to become alpha. I forgot.” Jihoon said sitting down.

 

  “Say anything about my height and I will kick you into the ocean.” I said glaring up at him.

 

  “I'm not much taller than you. I am actually the shortest in my pack.” Jihoon said with a freakishly straight face.

 

  “So.....mall tomorrow anyone?” Hana asked making everyone laugh.

 

  “I'm down.” I said raising my hand.

 

 As soon as everyone agreed, we all went back into the water. Jihoon and I were taking in the deep end while Miri and Junhui stayed and spoke where Miri could still stand. Jihan was talking to Seungcheol, Hana was talking to Seungkwan, Jisoo and HyunAe were on the dock with Hyun Jung and Dino, Sooyun was talking to Seokmin on the beach, Jiwoo was playing with Jeonghan's hair, and Suye was with Vernon, swimming not that far from Jihoon and I.

 

  “So when will you become alpha?” Jihoon asked trying to keep himself over the water.

 

  “When my father passes away or when he relinquishes the title.” I said laughing at him.

 

  “What's so funny?” he asked looking at me.

 

  “I can tell you barely go swimming...you wanna go in where we can both stand?” I asked pointing at Miri, since she was the same height as me.

 

  “I'm good out here.” he said looking around in the water.

 

  “What are you looking for?” I asked looking around with him.

 

  “A rock....found one.” he said moving to stand on the giant rock.

 

  “Cool...now you can stand.” I said laughing.

 

  “Come over here. I don't need your best friend killing me if you drown.” he said reaching over and grabbing my hand to pull me onto the rock.

 

  “I know how to swim you know?” I asked, getting on the rock and standing a little bit shorter than him.

 

  “Yeah yeah.” he said looking underneath us.

 

  “Now what?” I asked looking down.

 

  “Nothing..just looking.” he said smirking before pushing me off the rock and into the water.

 

 When I resurfaced I glared at him before moving back over towards the rock.

 

  “Help me up?” I asked holding out my hand.

 

 As soon as he reached out to pull me back up, I grabbed him hand and pulled him down towards me.

 

  “That....was messed up.” he said looking at me when he resurfaced.

 

  “At least I didn't push you off a rock.” I said glaring at him.

 

  “Okay...you win.” he said giving in.

 

  “I always win.” I said laughing.

 

  “We'll see about that.” he mumbled showing me tongue.

 

  “How come you didn't just ask me to go to the mall with you guys tomorrow?” I asked looking at him and then going back over to the rock. 

 

  “It was originally Jisoo's idea. He wants to take HyunAe out on a date, I think. He said he wants to watch a movie with her.” he said shrugging.

 

  “Ahh...I knew it didn't deal with you. You're really lenient with your pack members aren't you?” I asked pulling him to the rock.

 

  “I have to be. My stepfather wasn't the best alpha ever...he would hardly let us leave the house. Now that he's gone, I want to give them more freedom.” he said looking away.

 

  “Miri and I grew up together...literally. Our parents used to always bring us here. After the became alpha and beta, we stopped and my father almost never let my brother and I out of the house except when we went to school. It wasn't something I enjoyed since...i'm an outside person. Ever since the accident, I became the stand-in alpha. Now I get to do pretty much whatever I want.” I said looking at Miri, who was splashing Junhui with water.

 

  “What about all the other members?” he asked looking around.

 

  “After the pack raids, a lot of packs joined our own. HyunAe, Jiwoo, Sooyun, Suye and their brothers all came from the same pack...their parents were found dead the next day. Hana, Hyun Jung, Jiwoo and their brothers were pretty much the same. Since we were young when they joined, we don't talk about it that much. Miri and I became best friends with all of them and we were told later on that we would be the next generation to run the Twin Moon pack, with Miri being beta and I becoming alpha.” I said looking down into the water.

 

  “Oh...” was all Jihoon could say.

 

  “What about you? I know you have a few strays in your pack.” I said referring to his human members.

 

  “Seungcheol, Junhui, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Seokmin, Aron and Minhyun all lost their parents when they were young. Being humans, they probably wouldn't have stood a chance on their own. My real father, took all of them in. He said that even though they appeared human, they were each special in their own way. I still have yet to figure out what he meant by that.” Jihoon said laughing, causing me to smile.

 

  “I've never actually heard you laugh...and maybe we'll all find out eventually.” I said looking away with a blush on my face.

 

  “Why are you blushing?” he asked confused.

 

  “It's sunburn.” I said quickly, making him laugh.

 

  “Let's go in. It's starting to get dark and everyone wants to see the sun go down.” Jihoon said dropping into the water.

 

  “Even you?” I asked going in next to him.

 

  “I may act mean, but I do enjoy certain things.” he said turning away and swimming.

 

  “Like what?” I asked, swimming next to him.

 

  “Swimming, watching movies, watching the sun rise and set,....” Jihoon was speaking loud and mumbled the last word so that I couldn't hear it.

 

  “What was that last thing?” I asked standing up since I could finally reach the ground.

 

  “I....don't remember.” he said with creased eyebrows.

 

  “Chaeri hurry up or we are gonna miss the sunset.” Chung Gi yelled from the beach.

 

  “That is your brother.” Jihoon asked, looking over at me.
 

  “Yep..that's Chung Gi.” I said laughing.

 

  “How come he isn't going to be alpha?” he asked very confused.

 

  “He likes his freedom...and his boyfriend to much.” I said laughing at Jihoon face.

 

  “Boyfriend????” he asked, staring at me with giant eyes.

 

  “Mine and Miri's brothers.” I said nearly falling onto the sand when his eyes got bigger.

 

  “You're joking right?” he asked catching me before I fell.

 

  “Nope...” I said with a straight face.

 

  “Okay....let's just watch the sunset...” Jihoon said holding my hand while we went towards everyone who was already set up to watch the sun set.

 

  “Are you gonna let go of my hand?” I asked, pointing at our hands.

 

  “Maybe.” he said shrugging.

 

 I stared at him for a second before I gave up and sat down next to Miri and Junhui, who were also holding hands.

 

  “I'll..ask later.” I said looking away with a smirk.

 

  “I knew that was going to happen.” Jihoon said smiling.

 

 Miri looked away blushing and Junhui just laughed.

 

 The sun went down slowly and I unconsciously leaned my head on Jihoon's shoulder before quickly lifting my head back up.

 

  “It's okay. You can lean on me if you want.” Jihoon mumbled making me look at him.

 

 I leaned my head back down slowly and felt Jihoon squeeze my hand before he let it go and wrapped his arm around my waist.

 

  “You are gonna make Miri jealous.” I said laughing.

 

  “I doubt it.” he said looking at the two with a smirk, causing me to look as well.

 

 Miri was leaning up against Junhui, sitting in between his legs with her back to him, and his arms were wrapped around her waist.

 

  “Never mind then.” I said shrugging before moving closer to Jihoon and leaning on him again.

 

 When the sun was fully down and the stars were starting to shine, we all moved and got ready to leave.

 

  “See you tomorrow.” I said hugging Jihoon, before backing away quickly.

 

 Everyone hugged the person they were with most of the day before waving to everyone else.

 

  “Miri....you are gonna see him tomorrow. We can't exactly bring him home.” I said to Miri, who was all but refusing to let go of Junhui.

 

  “Eh...fine....but hug your boyfriend. He looks like a lost puppy.” Miri said finally letting go of Junhui, who was smiling.

 

  “He is a lost puppy....and not my boyfriend.” I grumbled looking away.

 

 Jihoon walked over to me again after talking to Jisoo and smiled at me.

 

  “Don't smile.” I said pouting.

 

  “Don't pout...and why don't you want me to smile?” he asked furrowing her eyebrows.

 

  “You...never mind...” I said turning around.

 

 Jihoon reached his arms around my waist before pulling towards him.

 

  “You do realize that Miri has found her mate right?” he whispered causing me to turn red.

 

  “I've noticed.” I said looking down.

 

  “I've found mine as well.” he said, causing my head to snap up.

 

  “Then why are you hugging me?” I asked, looking at Miri and Junhui, who were talking about something

 

  “You really are blonde.” Jihoon said turning me around.

 

  “Why is that?” I asked, looking him in the eyes.

 

  “Because you are my mate you idiot.” Jihoon said laughing before he kissed my forehead.

  

…...............erm........cheese.....so much freaking cheese......omg....i am sorry for all the cheese and feels...next chapter will probably just about as worse....*runs away*.....hope you guys like it....and a little note: Jihoon and Chaeri both knew they were soul mates....they just tried to ignore it...that's why all the couples are already noticed...since they are wolves (majority anyways), they already know who they are 'destined' to be with....XD....this story is no where near done...things are just getting started, so please look forward to the next chapters <3