Ch.9

Hollow Moon

tumblr_inline_mgpd71kvPD1qdlkyg.giftumblr_inline_mgpd71kvPD1qdlkyg.giftumblr_inline_mgpd71kvPD1qdlkyg.gif

Ch.9

“Accepted and Attacked”

 

~Last time on HM~

 

  “Thanks..” I said before starting my car and following after.

 

 This was going to be the longest, most awkward ride ever.

 

~Now~

 

 It had taken all of my patience to not yell at someone in the car to say something the whole ride home because the silence was driving me crazy.

 

  “We are here?” Bit-to asked looking out the window as I slowly pulled into the driveway, eye twitching noticeably.

 

  “Yes...yes we are.” I said parking the car and getting out, slowly walking to Jihoon and slamming my head into his shoulder.

 

  “It couldn't have been that bad....was it?” Jihoon asked wrapping his arms around me.

 

  “So silent....” I whined, making him and Miri laugh.

 

  “She's so used to HyunAe and I screaming about something...silence in her car drives her crazy.” Miri said laughing at me, while smiling at the four boys I had to ride with.

 

  “We didn't know...she was really tense the entire way here.” Wooshin said, scratching the back of his head.

 

  “Yeah..if we had known it was because of silence, we would have spoken more.” Hwanhee said with a smile.

 

  “Next time we will make sure to talk and keep you entertained, Alpha Chae Rin.” Gyujin said bowing slightly.

 

  “Ew....just call me Chaeri.” I said walking away.

 

  “She doesn't like to be called by her full name....and she just became alpha this morning. Don't take it personally.” Miri said patting Gyujin on the shoulder.

 

  “Thank you Beta Miri.” he said smiling lightly.

 

  “Just...Miri. Can I adopt Sunyoul?” she asked making me slap her arm.

 

  “He's month older than you child.” I said making everyone laugh.

 

  “I don't care....he's adorable.” Miri said pouting.

 

  “I don't think I need foster parents....but...uhhh...thanks for the offer.” Sunyoul said smiling lightly, making Miri squeal.

 

  “I don't think that helped.” Wooshin said backing away from Miri.

 

  “Miri...majority of us are wolves...you are gonna make us all deaf.” Jihan said glaring from where she was standing with Seungcheol, her mate and a human pack member of Jihoon's, and Jinhoo, the alpha of Dark Moon.

 

  “I still want to adopt him.” Miri said going to Junhui and hiding in his jacket.

 

  “Let's go inside. It's getting kind of late.” I said looking up at the sun slowly going down.

 

 After we were all inside, we went over guidelines and rules with Dark Moon, mostly telling them that none of Hollow Moon's human members were to be harmed, no matter the circumstances.

 

  “Well them...now that that is over...let's go outside.” I said standing and walking towards the door.

 

  “Is that such a good idea?” Jihoon asked looking at me.

 

  “It's fine...they are a part of the pack and they deserve to know. I'm sorry....but for the safety of you guys....please stay in the house.” I said looking apologetically at the human members of Jihoon's pack.

 

  “It is fine.” Seungcheol said smiling before letting Jihan go.

 

  “As long as you are sure...let's go.” Jihoon said stepping behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

 

  “The only warning any of us can give is...don't stand too close to Chaeri when she shifts.” Miri said before the door opened and we all went towards the woods near the pack house, before the moon came out from behind a bunch of clouds.

 

  As soon as the moon hit us, we changed fast and as Miri had warned, everyone stayed back when I started shifting.

 

  “Now that we are officially the next generation of Twin Moon, we have our makings. Wear your makings loud and proud.” I said before howling, everyone following along.

 

  “What are a bunch of puppies doing in the woods at night?” a pitch black wolf with red, glazed over eyes asked coming out of the southern woods.

 

  “Mind your tongue rouge.” Jihoon said growling at the wolf.

 

  “Me, a rouge? I think you are terribly mistaken runt.” the rouge said, followed by more glowing red eyed wolves coming out of the southern woods.

 

  “You are in my territory. Leave now or you will not be sparred.” I said crouching low to the ground.

 

  “What's the new alpha gonna do about it? Order us to death?” a beige wolf with gleaming red eyes asked, taunting me.

 

 My control snapped causing me to go after the biggest member, which was the original one to appear. It took all I had not to rip the wolf a new , before he got up and limped away.

 

  “We will be back, mark my words.” he said before him and his little rouge pack disappeared.

 

  “Sure you will...and next time I won't hesitate to kill you.” I said shaking my fur.

 

 I turned to look at the members of my pack as well as Jihoon's and Jinhoo's.

 

  “Are you guys okay?” I asked nudging Jihoon with my nose.

 

  “We are....but you are bleeding.” Jihoon said looking at a slice on my arm, right next to my packs mark.

 

  “It's fine. It will heal. Jinhoo, is your pack okay?” I asked, noticing how quiet the entire group was.

 

  “That was one of the rouges that attacked our pack.” Jinhoo said before turning and running back towards my pack house, with the rest of Dark Moon following behind.

 

 Jihoon and I shared a look before running back, following right behind them.

 

….............sorry this took so long :'(.....it's currently a little passed 1am where I live and I couldn't sleep...even though I have class toady...so I decided it would be a good use of time to update this story. I hope you all like it so far and please look forward to the very many appearances of the other groups yet to come. P.S. If you wish to see what GEMS looks like as wolves, it is the chapter that says appearances. Thank you for your love and support :D