Ch.1

Hollow Moon

tumblr_lk9e3z53WG1qiyyhco1_250.giftumblr_lk9e3z53WG1qiyyhco1_250.giftumblr_lk9e3z53WG1qiyyhco1_250.giftumblr_lk9e3z53WG1qiyyhco1_250.gif

Ch.1

 

 Hi. My name is Choi Chae Rin. I am currently nineteen years old and next in line to run my father's wolf pack, the Twin Moon Pack. I have an older brother named Choi Chung Gi, but he has already refused to take on the title of alpha. My best friend, Kyu Miri, has been by my side since her birth. We are eleven months apart, her and her twin brother being raised with me. Since I was next in line, Miri was going to become my beta after her father, since her brother, Myon, doesn't wish to be my beta and instead wants to hang around with Chung Gi. Other people in our pack are Han Ji Joon and Jihyun,Park Jiwoo and Yoonhye, Cho Sooyun and Hyun Jae, Kim HyunAe and Wonho, Park Suye and Hyun Seok, Seo Hana and Minhyun, and Lee Hyun Jung and Hyun Ki. All of us were brothers and sisters in the pack. We lived in a large house in the middle of Seoul, South Korea, among humans. No one knew of our existence, as we had to keep it quiet. Since we were all teenagers, except for HyunAe, Minhyun and Hyun Ki, we had to attend school. All of us were in high school, our youngest member being a freshmen. Since we were different from humans, we refused to be friends with them.

 

  “Unnie...do we have to go to class today?” Hyun Jung asked sitting on my bed.

 

  “Yeah...we were up so late at the meeting last night.” Miri said laying like a starfish on my bed.

 

  “Of course we do. Do you want our perfect attendance to go out the window?” I asked looking at them with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “No...” they both muttered getting up and going to their rooms to get ready.

 

  “Riri noona...are you bringing Miri and I to school today?” Myon asked popping his head into my room.

 

  “Neh...” I said not turning around.

 

  “Okay.” he said before running out of my room.

 

 Since we were honor students, we were aloud to wear what ever we pretty much wanted, but we were all to lazy to find clothes to wear everyday, so we wore the uniform.

 

  “Everyone is ready Chaeri.” Chung Gi said before leaving.

 

  “Hyun Ki, you are in charge....keep HyunAe away from the ice cream.” I said, laughing at the face he made, before leaving the house.

 

  “How come noona can't have ice cream?” Hyun Jae asked looking at me.

 

  “It's not that she can't have any. It's just that if she eats it while we are in school, there will be none when we get back.” I said laughing.

 

  “That is truth.” Wonho said passing us on the way to his car.

 

  “Even you hyung?” Hyun Jae asked in shock.

 

  “Well...that is unnie's brother...I'm sure he knows about her more than we do.” I said patting Hyun Jae's head.

 

  “I'm taller than you....” he said pouting and trying to fix his hair.

 

  “I'm still older.” I said showing him tongue before getting in my car.

 

  “Leave Chaeri alone JJ. Everyone is taller than her.” Sooyun said laughing when I showed her tongue as well.

 

  “HyunAe is not taller than me.” I said pouting before starting my car and leaving for school.

 

  “Don't take it to the heart noona...Miri, you and I are the same height.” Myon said looking out the back window.

 

  “That doesn't make you seem tall Myon.” Miri said teasing her brother.

 

  “I'm manly....” Myon said crossing his arms and leaning back.

 

  “Sure....” I said looking at him in the rear view mirror.

 

  “Where is Chung Gi anyways?” Myon asked me.

 

  “Wanna see your boyfriend?” Miri asked laughing when her brother nearly passed out from embarrassment.

 

  “He's in his own car....maybe if you got the balls to ask him to drop you then you'd always know where he is.” I said laughing at the poor red faced boy.

 

  “Not you too....” he said looking at me with a pout.

 

  “We all know you like him Myon.” Miri said showing him tongue.

 

  “I do not...” Myon mumbled.

 

  “Tell that to the red face you have.” I said poking my cheek where his was all red.

 

  “Are we at school yet?” Myon asked looking out the window.

 

  “Almost.” Miri said looking at her phone.

 

  “Oh yeah...how is Papa Choi?” Myon asked looking at me.

 

  “He's getting better. The pack doctor said his injury is healing good so he should be up and moving again in a few days.” I said looking at the road with a frown.

 

  “I better never see those stupid Hollow Moon boys around school.” Miri said hissing in distaste.

 

  “It wasn't them. It was the alpha of the pack...well current alpha.” I said glaring at the road now.

 

  “Lee Jihoon?” Myon asked confused.

 

  “Ani...that is soon to be alpha...his father...well...step father is now alpha.” I mumbled.

 

  “I don't care...doesn't mean they are any better. They took innocent humans into their bloodthirsty pack.” Miri said glaring at the school when it came into view.

 

  “Let's just get through Friday and go home. I want to sleep already and I haven't even done anything.” I said rubbing the back of my neck.

 

  “Haven't done anything? Ever since your dad got attacked you've been taking care of the pack day and night...that not, not doing anything.” Miri said getting out of the car and looking at me from the other side.

 

  “Shhh...we are at school now.” Myon said squeezing her arm.

 

  “Yeah, yeah..stupid humans.” Miri said grumbling.

 

  “I highly doubt Mingyu is dumb.” Myon said looking at said male.

 

  “Well...he joined those stupid bloodthirsty s...” Miri said looking at the silver haired male.

 

  “So did Seungkwan, DK, S.Coups, Junhui, Aaron and Minhyun.” I said moving closer to her.

 

  “Such innocent babies...” Miri said with tears.

 

  “Seungkwan and Minhyun are babies....S.Coups is a lost puppy....the rest are adults...I think.” I said watching them all join together at the front of the school. 

 

  “I think without Woozi all of them would be lost.” Myon said looking at them.

 

  “Woozi?” Miri asked looking at the members.

 

  “The pink fairy.” I said pointing at Jihoon.

 

  “Oh...Jihoon.” Miri said laughing at the nickname.

 

  “Yes?” said male asked looking at us.

 

  “Damn wolf hearing.” Miri said looking down.

 

….............mwahahahah....1st chapter is finally up...i was actually thinking of writing it yesterday...but a sudden death in the family occurred so I wasn't home....hope you guys like it :)