Ch.3

Hollow Moon

tumblr_inline_mgpdbuVIJN1qdlkyg.giftumblr_inline_mgpdbuVIJN1qdlkyg.giftumblr_inline_mgpdbuVIJN1qdlkyg.gif

Ch.3

 

~Last time on HM~

 

  “Nothing.” Jisoo said shaking his head.

 

  “She's cute.” Jihoon said more to himself than anyone, making everyone look away and pretend they didn't hear it.

 

~Now~

 

 The last class of the day went by uneventfully, minus the fact that Jihoon decided to sit next to me and stare at me pretty much the entire class.

 

  “Unnie...it's so cloudy....do you think it's going to rain?” Miri asked looking at the sky.

 

  “It will...just not yet.” I said looking as well with squinted eyes.

 

  “Noona...are we going to bring the cars home and then walk around or are we just going to leave them in the parking lot at school?” Myon asked side glancing me from beside his sister. 

 

  “Take them home first. I don't trust the students here enough to leave my car here.” I said shuttering, just imagining what they would do to my car.

 

  “OI! Myon!” Chung Gi yelled running up behind us.

 

  “Yo?” Myon asked turning to look at him when he caught up.

 

  “Wanna ride home with me? I'm not bringing anyone else.” Chung Gi said looking at me before looking away.

 

 Probably didn't help that Miri and I had giant smirks on our faces.

 

  “Sure...I don't want to deal with the torture of our sisters again.” Myon said looking at us with wide eyes.

 

  “See you guys at home.” Miri said grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

 

  “Your brother looks terrified.” I said trying to hold in my laugh.

 

  “He is.” she said before both of us started cracking up.

 

  “What happened now?” Jihan asked leaning against my car.

 

  “Our brothers.” Miri and I said at the same time.

 

  “That is still creepy...and did they finally admit they like each other or something?” Jihyun asked coming up behind us.

 

  “Nope, but they are riding home together.” Miri said grinning.

 

  “I guess that's something.” Jihan said shrugging.

 

  “Where did you park?” I asked looking at Jihyun.

 

 Jihyun pointed at his car and then walked away waving.

 

  “Guess you are coming home with us.” Miri said getting in the passengers seat.

 

  “Me too.” Jiwoo said popping up next to Jihan.

 

  “Alright...four in a car.” I said laughing before getting in the drivers seat.

 

  “Like it used to be.” Miri said leaning back.

 

  “It's going to get wet later on.” I said looking at the sky.

 

  “Yep.” Jihan said looking out the window.

 

 After we arrived home, we all changed out of our uniform and met at the front door.

 

  “Riri where are you all going?” my mom asked coming to the door.

 

  “We are all going out for a walk mother. Please get some rest.” I said rubbing her cheek with a sad look.

 

  “I will rest when your father is no longer bed ridden my dear. Chung Gi watch out for you sister.” she said before turning and walking away.

 

  “Umma looks so tired...” Miri said sadly.

 

  “She is...but only a few more days and then she can rest all she wants.” Chung Gi said before opening the door.

 

  “How weird does it look that nine males and nine females are just strolling around before a storm?” Hyun Ki asked looking at everyone.

 

  “Very.” I said smiling widely.

 

  “Oh well.” Miri said laughing.

 

 It was almost an hour into the walk when we felt sprinkles finally coming down.

 

  “Should we head back?” Suye asked quietly.

 

  “Ani...this is why we changed in the first place.” I said shrugging.

 

  “Okay...” Suye said, walking next to her brother.

 

  “Awe...a bunch of lost puppies in the rain.” a creepy voice said causing us to turn around.

 

  “Oh...what a pleasure to see an like you again.” I said glaring.

 

  “Now, now little Chae Rin. How is your daddy doing?” the alpha of the Hollow Pack asked, grinning ear-to-ear.

 

  “A whole lot better than you are.” I said getting really pissed off.

 

  “Alpha, I don't think it is wise to piss off the next alpha of the Twin Moon.” Jeonghan said backing away.

 

  “Why not? She's just a little puppy.” the alpha said smugly.

 

  “Chaeri...calm down.” Chung Gi said putting his hand on my shoulder.

 

  “We are in public unnie.” Miri said grabbing my hand.

 

  “I can gladly take this into the forest.” I said darkly, my hair going from blonde to white.

 

  “Now, now puppy, calm yourself.” the alpha said stepping back a little.

 

  “Knock it off. You are going to make her change.” Jihoon said to his stepfather, watching Chaeri.

 

  “You obviously never knew my grandmother.” I said, looking up at the sky.

 

  “What's so great about her?” the alpha asked, confused at the sudden mention.

 

  “Wouldn't you like to know.” I said looking back down, my eyes an electric blue and my body slowly changing.

 

  “Chae Rin we are in public.” Chung Gi said trying to stop the change.

 

  “Don't stop her. If you stop her in the middle of the change you will hurt her.” Hyun Ki said holding Chung Gi back.

 

 After I finished changing, the members of Hollow Moon stared in shock, all except Minki that it.

 

  “Holy ....” Jisoo said in English.

 

  “Scared now you piece of ?” I asked growling at him.

 

  “How the are you a white wolf?” the alpha asked glaring at me.

 

  “Runs in the family. I thought Minki would have told you by now.” Chung Gi said standing next to his sister.

 

  “Myon, try to keep Miri from changing....where did Miri go?” Jihyun asked looking around.

 

  “How I love being short.” Miri said glaring at the members of Hollow Moon from behind them, in her wolf form.

 

  “When did she move...and change?” Junhui, one of the human members of the pack asked looking behind him.

 

 'Tell the members of the pack not to worry. It's not them i'm after. I hope the pixie is ready to become alpha.' I said mind linking my brother.

 

'Don't even think about it.' he said pulling a piece of my fur.

 

 'With out him leading, the Hollow Moon pack will be better off.' I said side glancing him.

 

 'What do we tell dad?' he asked moving closer to me.

 

 'That no one messes with our family.' I said snarling at the alpha.

 

 I went after the alpha, forcing him to change and run, before Miri and I pursued him.

 

  “Leave them be.” Jihoon said stopping the members who were going to go after.

 

  “That's your father she is chasing.” JR said looking at Jihoon.

 

  “Stepfather, and a terrible alpha. You all know the laws. He went after Chae Rin's father when he is supposed to keep peace between packs. He is getting what he deserves.” Jihoon said looking over at Chung Gi and nodding.

 

  “I am unsure as to what my sister is going to do so we better follow and get rid of anything left behind.” Chung Gi said changing before running after his sister, everyone, including Hollow Moon, following after.

 

 It didn't take long to clean up after, considering Miri and I made sure to leave no traces to his body...what was left of it.

 

  “Here....change back.” Jihoon said handing me his button up shirt.

 

 I nudged him with my nose as a thank you before walking away.

 

  “I hope you are prepared to become alpha, pink pixie.” I said walking back, in the long button up shirt and a pair of black shorts.

 

  “Stop calling me pixie.” Jihoon grumbled.

 

  “Unnie...what do we do now?” Miri asked coming up behind me, wearing my brothers shirt.

 

  “Let's go home and tell dad...i'm sure he'd like to know.” I said looking at Jihoon.

 

  “We all have to go back and get ready to tell the rest of the pack.” Jihoon said looking at his twelve members.

 

  “Make sure to protect the humans. People will see them as your weakness and go after them during a fight.” I said nodding at the seven males that were together. 

 

  “I'm sure they can fight...just probably not you.” Jeonghan said smiling.

 

  “I never thought you could be so scary.” Jisoo said looking at me with a proud smile.

 

  “Don't flirt with my woman Joshua.” HyunAe said making everyone stare at her in shock.

 

  “I wasn't flirting with her. I flirt with you all the time though.” Jisoo said looking away.

 

  “Well....we should go. See in school on Monday.” I said grabbing Miri's hand and a blushing HyunAe.

 

  “See you on Monday.” Jihoon said waving before they all started walking away.

 

  “That was a more eventful walk then I wanted.” I mumbled, walking slowly towards the house.

 

  “I think it was more eventful than anyone wanted.” Hyun Jung said looking at me.

 

 When we arrived home, all hell broke loose.

 

  “WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU KILLED HIM?!” my father screamed sitting up quickly.

 

  “That is exactly what I mean father.” I said standing still next to my fathers bed.

 

  “They will declare war on us Choi Chae Rin.” he said softly laying back down.

 

  “No they will not. I have spoken to the new alpha. He is my age and knew that his stepfather did not deserve the alpha title.” I said leaning down next to my father.

 

  “He sounds like a smart boy then. You must rest now...i'm sure you are tired. I am proud of you my daughter.” he said patting my head before falling asleep.

 

 It took all I had not to cry at him last sentence.

 

….................that was a very....tense chapter to write.....hope you all love the first bit of action...and it's only the 3rd chapter...see you all soon :)