Ch.11

Hollow Moon

li13.gifli13.gifli13.gifli13.gif

Ch.11

“A Peaceful Day.”

 

~Last time on HM~

 

  “Let's go back to the cave. The others are probably waiting.” Robin said turning around and changing before running towards their hideout.

 

  “Stupid witches.” Jisu mumbled before transforming and following after.

 

~Now~

 

  “So how is everyone this morning?” Miri asked looking at everyone in the kitchen.

 

  “Hungry.” everyone said making us all laugh.

 

  “Sorry....when there is only two of us in the kitchen it gets kinda hard.” Hana said walking in with a blank face.

 

 We stared at her. “Does anyone else know how to cook with out poisoning anyone?” I asked, laughing.

 

  “Some of us do.” Seungcheol said looking around.

 

  “Good. Everyday, you will take turns helping Hana and Sooyun cook.” Miri said leaving no room for argument.

 

  “So what are we doing today?” Jinhoo asked looking at Jihoon and I.

 

  “Resting. Chaeri is still healing from yesterday and everyone needs to just chill and get to know each other.” Jihoon said smiling, holding me in his lap.

 

  “That sounds like fun. Anything we can do...activity wise?” Wooshin asked, looking at everyone with alien eyes.

 

  “We have a pool in the back.” I said, causing everyone to jump up and run to their rooms.

 

 Dark Moon stayed at the table and looked around confused.

 

  “They went to change into swim clothes. I know you guys didn't come with anything, so some of the males from my pack are getting you guys some of their spare swim trunks.” I said smiling at the pack.

 

  “Thank you Alpha....ermm...I mean Chaeri.” Hwanhee said quickly, making Jihoon and I smile.

 

  “Here you go. Choose what ever you guys like.” Chung Gi said coming in, holding a giant pile of swim trunks.

 

  “Let's go get ready Chaeri.” Jihoon said standing up and walking behind me to my bedroom.

 

 Not even thirty minutes later, everyone was in the pool having the time of their lives.

 

  “EVERYONE FREEZE!” Miri screamed making everyone stop dead in their tracks with wide eyes.

 

  “What's wrong Miri?” I asked swimming to her.

 

  “Chicken fight.” she replied, both of us starting to grin from ear to ear.

 

  “There is forty one of us....everyone find a partner. And then split into groups of four. Someone will have to be score keeper to see who wins.” I said backing up.

 

  “Who is gonna be score keeper?” Jinhoo asked looking around.

 

 I raised my hand slowly. “That would be me.”

 

 Everyone paired up and got into a group and soon the fighting began.

 

 Not even ten minutes later, there was a winner.

 

  “The winners are Jihan and Seungcheol.” I said pointing at Jihan and Seungcheol.

 

  “Good job.” everyone said congratulating the pair.

 

  “What's the next game?” Jinhoo asked walking towards me.

 

  “Miri is the best at planning games. Ask her.” I said pointing at Miri, who looked around with a smirk.

 

  “Not sure if we should be scared or not...” Sunyoul said, looking at his alpha.

 

  “Be afraid, be very afraid.” I said laughing at the child.

 

 We played three other games before it became dark outside, all of us choosing to light a fire and talk outside under the stars.

 

  “Okay. Now let's learn a little about each other.” Jihoon said pulling me into his lap, next to where Miri and Junhui were sat, in nearly the exact same way.

 

  “I can go first. My name is Kim Jin Wook, preferred to be called Jinhoo. I was born August, 2 1995 and I am the pack leader of Dark Moon.”

 

  “I am Choi Chae Rin, preferred to just be called Chaeri. I was born on January 30, 1996 and I am the pack leader of Twin Moon.”

 

  “My name is Lee Jihoon, usually called Woozi or pink pixie. I was born November 22, 1996 and I am the pack leader of Hollow Moon.”

 

  “My name is No Soo Il, I prefer to just be called Kuhn. I was born November 11, 1995 and I am the beta of Dark Moon.”

 

  “My name is Choi Seungcheol, I prefer to be called S.Coups or just Coups is fine. I was born August 8, 1995, I am a human and I am the beta of Hollow Moon.”

 

  “My name is Kyu Miri, just Miri is fine. I was born December 9, 1996 and I am the beta of Twin Moon.”

 

 Everyone introduced themselves and told everyone their birthdays and preferred name and by the time all forty-one of us was done, we were tired and it was almost midnight.

 

  “Okay...time to sleep.” I said standing up and stretching.

 

  “What she said.” Miri said yawning.

 

 Everyone slowly went to their rooms and eventually all of us were fast asleep.

 

….........i know this chapter is generally boring...but the next few chapters are just fillers and them getting to know each other before the next full moon.....hope you guys don't mind to much. Anyways....see you next time :D