Ch.4

Hollow Moon

2008070714064387.gif

Ch.4

 

~Last time on HM~

 

  “He sounds like a smart boy then. You must rest now...i'm sure you are tired. I am proud of you my daughter.” he said patting my head before falling asleep.

 

 It took all I had not to cry at his last sentence.

 

~Now~

 

 It was now Saturday and seeing as we all had no plans, we went to the beach.

 

  “Unnie...should we call pixie and the others to come over?” Suye asked looking at me.

 

  “Ask HyunAe unnie...she might have Jisoo's number.” I said looking over at HyunAe, who was daydreaming.

 

  “Waah...huh?” HyunAe asked looking over at us confused.

 

  “Do you have Jisoo's number?” Hyun Jung asked, repeating Suye's question.

 

  “Ah..yes. Why?” HyunAe asked looking at us and then her phone.

 

  “Suye asked if we could invite Hollow Moon to the beach with us.” Hana mumbled behind HyunAe.

 

  “Ohhh...let me call him.” HyunAe said smiling before walking away.

 

  “She is very happy about this.” Miri said laughing.

 

  “Should we invite our brothers?” I asked looking at Miri.

 

  “Yeah...otherwise we'll never hear the end of it.” she said shuddering.

 

  “Hyun Jung...can you go tell the boys we are going to the beach?” I asked looking at the maknae.

 

 She nodded before walking out to tell the boys.

 

  “He said he'll talk to the other boys....and if they show up then..yeah...” HyunAe said blushing.

 

  “Did something else happen?” I asked pointing at her face, which was pretty much all red.

 

  “No...nothing at all....” she said stuttering again.

 

  “He spoke to her in English.” Sooyun said laughing.

 

  “Most likely.” Jihan said looking away with a smirk on her face.

 

  “Let's just get our things ready...i wanna soak in the sun.” I said laughing before going to my closet.

 

 We all got our bathing suits on before pilling into three cars, mine, Chung Gi's, Hyun Ki's and Wonho's.

 

  “Why do I have to take so many girls?” Chung Gi asked looking at the three girls in his back seat.

 

  “Because they won't fit in mine.” I said showing him tongue.

 

  “That's my problem how?” he asked staring at me.

 

  “It's not a problem...I just trust your driving more than Wonho's.” I said smiling before getting into my car.

 

 My car was filled with Miri, Jihan, Jiwoo, Sooyun and of course me. Chung Gi had Suye, Hana, and Hyun Jung as well as Myon taking the front seat. Wonho had HyunAe, Hyun Jae, Jihyun, and Yoonhye in his car. Lastly, Hyun Ki had only Hyun Seok and Minhyun.

 

  “How far is the beach?” Sooyun asked looking out the window.

 

  “I don't remember...last time I was there was when Miri and I were still toddlers.” I said driving at 50MPH.

 

  “How come you guys stopped going?” Jihan asked looking out at the scenery.

 

  “Our parents became to busy.” Miri said smiling at old memories.

 

  “It's so weird sitting in the middle seat.” Jiwoo said making everyone laugh.

 

 We all arrived at the beach nearly an hour later.

 

  “What took you guys so long?” Jihoon asked coming out of his car.

 

  “Aren't you to short to drive?” Miri asked looking at him.

 

  “Blondie is shorter than me...” Jihoon said pointing at me with a straight face.


  “Fight me pixie.” I said glaring at him.

 

  “Let's go change and then get in the water...it's freaking hot.” Miri said grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

 

  “Why'd you do that? It's fun picking on him.” I said laughing.

 

  “He is technically an alpha now...you can't mess with him anymore..not until you are alpha.” Miri said shrugging.

 

  “Oh yeah...” I said going into a changing room with Miri.

 

 After all of us changed, we went down to the beach.

 

  “Miri...let's go jump in.” I said pointing at the dock not to far away.

 

  “I'm short....I won't touch the ground.” Miri said looking at the dock in fear.

 

  “It's okay. I got you if anything okay?” I said squeezing her hand with a smile.

 

  “Okay...” she said still a little hesitant.

 

 When we both jumped off together it was fun, until I realized that she wasn't holding my hand anymore.

 

  “MIRI WHERE ARE YOU?” I screamed looking around in the water.

 

 I continued to look frantically for her until Jihoon came up behind me and put his hand on my waist.

 

  “Calm down Chaeri. Miri is with Junhui. When you guys jumped we were under the dock and Junhui got kicked in the head when Miri came in. She's safe.” Jihoon said patting my arm after moving his hand from my waist.

 

 I breathed in a sigh of relief before realizing how close Jihoon and I were in the water.

 

  “Can you...move back a little?” I asked looking away.

 

  “Why? I'm perfectly fine where I am.” Jihoon said with a straight face, but I knew he was teasing me.

 

  “I can still kick your in the water pixie alpha.” I said, laughing when he splashed water in my face.

 

 Jihoon and I had a water fight until Miri and Junhui came over to see what was happening.

 

  “Pixie...move away from my woman.” Miri said grabbing my waist.

 

  “MIRI?! YOU'RE SWIMMING?!” I screeched, because she never learned to swim.

 

  “Junhui taught me how...” Miri said pointing at the tall male behind her.

 

  “Ohhhh.....okay.” I said smirking.

 

 We were all called out of the water by Sooyun and Hana, who had been making food while we were swimming.

 

  “You guys want to see something?” Soonyoung, a cute member of Hollow Moon, asked standing up while we were eating.

 

  “Hoshi...what are you doing?” Dino, the youngest member, asked staring at him.

 

  “I'll show you...” Hoshi said giving an eye smile.

 

 Just by looking at HyunAe, I could tell she wanted to squeeze him.

 

  “I'm scared...” Jihoon said scooting back towards me.

 

  “Why?” I asked, still looking at Soonyoung.

 

  “He's a strange child...” Jihoon said laughing.

 

  “You're one to talk.” Jisoo said making everyone laugh.

 

 Hoshi made a weird octopus move with his hand and made a cute little 'ha' sound.

 

  “KYAHHH!!!!!!!” HyunAe and I screeched.

 

 Wonho oppa moved to sit on HyunAe so that she didn't attack Hoshi and I sat still making pinching movements with my fingers.

 

  “THAT WAS SO CUTE!” I squeaked before falling over.

 

  “Who is the strange child now?” Jihoon asked looking down at me...since my head was on his lap.

 

  “I'm older than you....” I mumbled.

 

  “By ten months...” he said staring at me.

 

  “Earth to JiRi?” Miri said making everyone laugh.

 

  “Who the hell is JiRi?” I asked sitting up.

 

  “Jihoon, Chaeri...JiRi.” Suye said, making me fall over into the sand this time.

 

  “I have no comment.” Jihoon said looking away.

 

  “Me either.” I said, still burying myself in the sand.

 

…............................don't judge me.......the first JiRi moment has happened XD....and HyunAe unnie came up with the idea of Hoshi doing the octopus thing....so I put it in here :D.....hope you all liked it and thank you 'DARK Graphic Shop' for the amazing cover <3

 

GEMS' Bathing Suits:

Chaeri: http://i62.tinypic.com/vnf40w.png

Miri: http://i61.tinypic.com/p9ate.png

Jihan: http://i62.tinypic.com/2di3oud.png

Jiwoo: http://i57.tinypic.com/j6756p.png

Sooyun: http://i59.tinypic.com/fazz4l.png

HyunAe: http://i59.tinypic.com/sxnjpv.png

Suye: http://i58.tinypic.com/262uoh4.png

Hana: http://i59.tinypic.com/168c4s1.png

Hyun Jung: http://i57.tinypic.com/2zhk2on.png