Ch.10

Hollow Moon

tumblr_inline_mfxacfR1rm1rd20bk.pngtumblr_inline_mfxacfR1rm1rd20bk.pngtumblr_inline_mfxacfR1rm1rd20bk.png

Ch.10

“What Do They Want?”

 

~Last time on HM~

 

  “That was one of the rouges that attacked our pack.” Jinhoo said before turning and running back towards my pack house, with the rest of Dark Moon following behind.

 

 Jihoon and I shared a look before running back, following right behind them.

 

~Now~

 

 When we all got back to the house, another pack meeting was called.

 

  “Can you explain how you know he is one of rouges that attacked your pack?” I asked softly sitting in between Jinhoo and Jihoon.

 

  “His scent....it was left all over the pack site the night of the attack. There was more mixed into the scent, so we thought it could have been witches. I knew it at soon as I smelt him, he is the one who attacked my pack.” Jinhoo said darkly, staring at the ground.

 

  “You said there was something under his scent. Do you think there could be an alliance between the dark witches and rouges?” Jihoon asked looking at me.

 

  “I don't know, but if that is the case...we have to warn neighboring packs.” I said standing and looking around.

 

  “What are you looking for unnie?” Miri asked standing up with me.

 

  “Jinhoo, do any of your members like writing?” I asked looking down at him.

 

  “That would be me.” he said pointing at himself.

 

  “Okay. Jihan, you and Jinhoo please take care of writing letters to the neighboring and allied packs. We will be having a pack meeting during the next full moon.” I said looking at Jihoon and smiling.

 

  “What's the smile for?” Chung Gi asked confused, being the first to speak of anyone in a while.

 

  “We will also be announcing the joining of the Hollow Moon pack and Twin Moon pack.” I said smiling at my brother, who almost fainted.

 

  “Does that mean a wedding?” Miri asked, perking up in her chair.

 

  “Maybe.......” I mumbled, looking away with a blush on my face.

 

  “OH MY GOD I GET TO PLAN A WEDDING!” HyunAe screeched making everyone cringe.

 

  “Are you sure you are twenty-one?” Joshua asked looking at HyunAe.

 

  “Yes, you tall creature. I finally get to plan my baby's wedding.” HyunAe said glaring at her mate before going back to mildly squealing to herself.

 

  “Which packs do you want us to send the messages to?” Jihan asked looking from HyunAe to me.

 

  “Everyone. Red Moon, Blue Moon, Pink Crescent,...any pack you can think of. Just make sure they all come. If it is witches teaming up with rouges wolves, we have a lot at stake, and I don't just mean our packs and our members lives.” I said looking at her. 

 

  “For now, everyone can sleep. It is getting late and we all need to rest.” Jihoon said taking a hold of my hand and turning around.

 

  “See you all in the morning. Miri, please show everyone to their rooms...and don't keep Sunyoul in your bedroom.” I said looking at her with a pointed stare.

 

  “Damn it...fine.” Miri said pouting, before leading everyone upstairs to the guest rooms.

 

  “You realize she is still going to try right?” HyunAe asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “I know, but i'm hoping that since Junhui followed her, he can convince her otherwise.” I said rubbing my head.

 

  “Definitely time to sleep. See you all in the morning.” Jihoon said grabbing my hand again before leading me to my bedroom.

 

  “How do you even know which room is mine?” I asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “It smells like you everywhere....well....you and the maknae.” he said opening my door.

 

  “I don't joke when I say she used to sleep with me all the time.” I said, crawling into my bed.

 

  “Are you going to change into pajamas? I can turn around if you don't want me to watch.” Jihoon said sitting on the bed near me.

 

  “To tired to change...just sleep.” I said curly into a ball and grabbing his shirt.

 

  “Okay.” Jihoon said laughing before laying down next to me and hugging me close to him.

 

  “Good night my love.” I mumbled, half way out of it.

 

  “Good night my mate.” he said turning off the lights before we both fell asleep.

 

~Out in the woods~

 

  “Do you think it was such a good idea to show ourselves?” a beige colored wolf with red eyes asked looking at the 'pack' leader.

 

  “Yes it was. Those stupid puppies think they know everything. They don't even know the half of it.” the all black pack leader said laying on the ground. 

 

  “If any of us had stayed any longer we would be dead.” a brown shaggy colored wolf said coming out of the shadows.

 

  “Shut up Robin.” the pack leader barked making Robin step back.

 

  “He is right Jisu and you know it.” a blondish wolf said stepping forward.

 

  “Just because I made you beta Jean. Paul means nothing. Those witches promised us they would keep us alive as long as we god rid of that god forsaken white wolf.” Jisu said sitting up. 

 

  “And we are still keeping that promise are we not?” a soft, low-spoken voice said before a woman appeared in front of Jisu.

 

  “Finally. Took you guys long enough.” Jisu said glaring up at the woman.

 

  “Patience Jisu. It takes time to make healing potions, that wolf got you good I see.” the witch said handing the vial filled with a green liquid to Jisu.

 

  “Yeah yeah. Now I see why you want her dead.” Jisu said sitting up straight to drink the potion.

 

  “Oh it's more than that dear child.” a creepy, deep voice said appearing near the first witch.

 

  “How come you guys have yet to tell us your reason for wanted the white wolf dead?” a white wolf with black spots on him said.

 

  “Watch your tongue with these witches Max.” Jean. Paul said looking at one of the youngest 'pack' members.

 

  “You'd be wise to listen young Max. We are mere witches who want to help get rid of a mutual problem.” the soft-spoken one said looking at Max, who backed away quickly.

 

  “My apologies.” Max said bowing lightly to the witch.

 

  “Calm yourself Hani.” the deep voiced witch said moving closer to the soft-spoken one, now know as Hani.

 

  “Awe...but he's cute LE.” Hani said smiling darkly.

 

  “Leave my pack alone witches. Now that I am healed we will be on our way. Keep us updated on the plans of the white wolf and her followers. We will be making plans.” Jisu said standing up.

 

  “Let's go Hani. We will see them again soon.” LE said before disappearing with said witch.

 

  “Those two creep me out.” a fuzzy blonde boy said looking at Jisu and Jean. Paul.

 

  “You and me both Yu.A, you and me both.” Jean. Paul said looking at the little puff of smoke left behind.

 

  “Let's go back to the cave. The others are probably waiting.” Robin said turning around and changing before running towards their hideout.

 

  “Stupid witches.” Jisu mumbled before transforming and following after.

  

…...........welp.....I figured putting in some dialogue between the rouges would go nicely with this...since you'll have to know who the bad guys are eventually :D....So it's Beyond The Limit (BTL) and EXID....hope you like it and please subscribe, comment, or even up vote if you like :D.....See you guys again soon :D