Epilogue

Hollow Moon

Epilogue

“The Final Chapter.”

 

~Last time on HM~

 

 “It's okay. I'm sure he is happy now...with his brother.” Max said smiling at me.

 

  “Come on Chae Rin, we need to get you healed.” was the last thing I heard before I passed out from blood loss.

 

~Now~

 

 It had been weeks since the fight with the rouges and witches and everyone had return back to their countries. After Max was spared, he joined Hollow Moon after growing close with Minki. Max and Minki were nearly inseparable now and never went anywhere with out each other. Since Max was a rouge, he was never able to experience life outside of hell. The first place Minki brought him to, was the mall. Needless to say...my cousin was broke by the end of the trip. But, that was a few weeks ago as well. Hollow Moon, Dark Moon and Twin Moon moved into a bigger house, well...more like mansion, with all our elders staying in the original pack houses. Dark Moon had the second floor bedrooms and Hollow Moon was on the third floor, sharing rooms with their mates. Pink Crescent moved closer to us so that Taeyeon and Tiffany could be near their mates as well.

 

  “Chaeri...what color will your wedding be?” HyunAe asked, coming up to me with a notepad in her hand.

 

  “Do you really need to ask that?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

  “Light pink...light pink everywhere.” HyunAe said, showing me a thumbs up before walking away.

 

 Not even a week after the fight, Miri and HyunAe started planning for the wedding.

 

  “Good job.” I said, laughing when she showed me tongue.

 

  “UNNIE!” Miri screamed, running into the room.

 

  “Yo?” I asked, turning to looked at her.

 

  “Jihoon is looking for you. He wants to show you something.” she said, breathing fast.

 

  “You ran...just to tell me that?” I asked, shaking my head at her.

 

  “He told me to.” she mumbled, shrugging her shoulders before yelling for Junhui.

 

 I left the two alone and walked to were Miri ran from to find Jihoon waiting by the back door.

 

 This place was big enough to have a pool and garden, both of which were put to good use.

 

  “Miri said you wanted to see me?” I asked, raising my eyebrow.

 

  “Come with me.” he said smile, taking my hand in his before going outside.

 

  “What do you want to show me?” I asked, walking close to him.

 

  “Something that I had to ask your cousin for help with.” he said, causing me to look at him.

 

  “Hyo Jung or Minki?” I asked, making him laugh.

 

  “Female.” he said, making me laugh.

 

 I stopped asking questions because god knows what he asked a witch to do to our back yard.

 

 We kept walking until we got to the garden.

 

  “Look right over there.” Jihoon said, pointing at a tree.

 

 I looked over and smiled. The tree was fully grown and on it, there were flowers with different colors.

 

  “They are for all of us, but I wanted to show you first. The pink flowers that look combined are for your pack, the black flowers that have a little shimmer in them are for Dark Moon and the light blue flowers are Hollow Moon. Hyo Jung did something to the fertilizer to make them come out like that.” Jihoon said, pointing at the different flowers before turning towards me.

 

  “I love it.” I said, smiling at him.

 

  “And I love you.” he said, making me laugh.

 

  “Too much cheese.” I said, making him grab me.

 

  “It's a good thing I know you like cheese then.” he said kissing my nose and then my lips.

 

  “I have to go somewhere. I'll be back soon.” I said, kissing him one more time before leaving.

 

  “She doesn't keep still...does she?” Max asked, coming up behind Jihoon.

 

  “Nope.” Jihoon said nodding towards the house and Max followed him in.

 

 I got in my car and drove before getting out and heading into the jungle. I changed into my wolf form before running for the clearing where we had the fight. After the rain stopped, all the blood had washed away and all that was left were a bunch of flowers growing.

 

 I stopped when I reached the clearing and looked around. The flowers made it look completely different from the way it did during the fight.

 

  “Pretty, isn't it?” a voice asked, a very familiar voice that made me stop dead in my tracks.

 

  “Yu.A?” I asked, looking around.

 

  “The one and only, pretty girl.” he said, coming out from behind the tree in his human form.

 

  “How are you still alive? I buried you myself.” I asked, shifting into human, since he didn't seem like a threat.

 

  “My original pack, before I became rogue...we were know to heal very fast even on the brink of death. By the time you finished digging, I was already almost fully healed. I heard your conversation with Gyudong. Thank you...for sparring him. At first when I heard your beta say he was alive, I thought you'd kill him. After you all left, I climbed out of the grave you made...but it wasn't until a few minutes later that I realized that I was alone. I stayed around these areas waiting for someone to come back and I was just about to give up until I caught your scent.” he said, sitting down on the ground cross-legged.

 

  “After hearing our conversation, why didn't you come out?” I asked, sitting down as well.

 

  “After the amount of people I injured? Do you really think they would have let me live passed getting even an arm out?” he asked, starring at me with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “I guess you have a point. What do you plan on doing now?” I asked, popping my back.

 

  “I want to see Gyu...but after you all disappeared I couldn't find him.” he said looking at the ground.

 

  “That's because he joined my mates pack. After my cousin sparred him they became really close. I can bring you to him if you'd like.” I said, standing back up and holding my arm out.

 

  “Why are you so nice to me?” he asked, slowly grabbing my hand.

 

  “Because I know how to forgive people...and like you said...Gyu told me everything. I can't hold a grudge after that.” I said, smiling at him.

 

  “A lot of the stories I heard about you in the rouge pack were far from true. They said you were merciless...that's why I tried to do as much damage as I could before you killed me.” he said, moving to walk beside me. 

 

  “You didn't do to much damage...thanks to my cousin Hyo Jung. All I have now is a scar on my leg.” I said, showing him the small scar that ran from my ankle to a little below my knee.

 

  “All I have is a scar on my stomach from when you tried to rip my stomach out.” he said, lifting his shirt, showing nicely healed claw scars.

 

  “Sorry about that...” I said, scratching the back of my head.

 

  “You wouldn't happen to have clothes in the back of your car would you?” he asked, looking as we came up to where I parked my car.

 

  “No...I wasn't expecting to find an undead wolf.” I said, making him laugh.

 

  “I figured as much.” he said, getting in when I unlocked it.

 

  “Have you ever been to a mall?” I asked, getting in the drivers side.

 

  “Only once..why?” he asked, looking at me as I fixed my mirror.

 

  “So that you don't try to rob me of my money. Gyu made damn sure my cousin regretted bringing him to the mall.” I said, making him laugh.

 

  “Your cousin...the witch?” he asked, looking at me as we drove by buildings.

 

  “No. My cousin Minki, the one who spared him.” I said, looking at the mall as we pulled into a parking space.

 

  “Oh. So why did you bring me here?” Yu.A asked, getting out of the car.

 

  “Because you look like ...and i'd very much like to avoid being asked twenty million questions on how I want my wedding to be.” I said, walking next to him.

 

  “Wedding? I thought you and your mate were already married?” Yu.A said, looking at me in shock.

 

  “No...we held off on doing anything until the rogue pack and witches were taken care of...now that they are....dear god I never sleep because of the questions.” I said, leading him into a store.

 

  “Ah...sorry about that...What am I supposed to get in here?” he asked, looking around the store.

 

  “Anything you like.” I said, shrugging.

 

 It took a few hours, but eventually we headed back to my car and put everything in the trunk.

 

*Ajikdo haru onjongil jiruhagi manhan morning

(Far away so far away far away so far away)*

 

 I answered my phone and started talking to Jihoon, who was mildly freaking out.

 

  “Where are you?” Jihoon asked, speaking very fast into the phone.

 

  “On my way home from the mall. Bring everyone to the meeting hall...I'm bringing home a...surprise.” I said, hanging up before he could question me.

 

 It was silent on the way to the house, but when we got there Jihoon was waiting outside.

 

  “Welcome hom......who's that?” Jihoon asked, looking closely at Yu.A.

 

  “You've never seen him out of wolf form. This is Yu.A, the wolf that I put into his grave for trying to rip my leg off.” I said, shrugging like it didn't mean anything.

 

  “Why is he here...or alive for that matter?” Jihoon asked, tensing up.

 

  “To the meeting room. He'll explain everything there. We can get the stuff out of the car later.” I said, motioning for Yu.A to follow me.

 

 It didn't surprise me that the first person to move was Max.

 

 Everyone let the two hug until they let go...sort of...Max refused to release him.

 

  “So...he is the one who ripped open your leg?” Jihoon asked, sitting next to me.

 

  “Yes.” I said nodding towards Yu.A to start speaking.

 

  “As some of you know...I was not originally a rogue wolf. My original pack was destroyed and everyone in my pack was killed...similar to Gyu, I had attacked and killed one of Jisu's wolves and because of that I was forced to join or die. I lost my older brother, parents and my entire pack to him. When Gyu joined, I finally had a reason to stay with the rogues. I didn't want to leave him with them...and he reminded me of my older brother. My original pack, before I became rogue...we were know to heal very fast even on the brink of death. I was already mostly healed before Alpha Chae Rin buried me. I wish to join the Hollow Moon pack, if only it means that I can be with my brother again.” Yu.A said, with tears on his face.

 

 I looked over at Jihoon, who was starring at the two before nodding, making Yu.A and Max cry more.

 

  “I have a question though.” Jihoon said, sitting up after agreeing to him joining.

 

  “What..is that?” Yu.A asked, through his tears.

 

  “How did you find Chaeri?” Jihoon asked, looking at me and then back at Yu.A.

 

  “I found him. I went back to the clearing to see how it looked...it has flowers now and it looks so different from the night of the fight. I was looking around the area when he came out and started talking to me. I was in my wolf form and he stayed in his human form the entire time.” I said, grabbing Jihoon's hand under the table and squeezing it.

 

  “Can we discuss wedding now?” HyunAe asked, causing me to face plant the table.

 

  “Denied.” everyone said, laughing at HyunAe.

 

 Eventually though, we did get married and have children. So did everyone else after a while. As for school, since we were all over eighteen we continued classes online and graduated. You can say we all lived happily ever after, only we are wolves so there is bound to be trouble one way or another. THE END!

 

….........I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!!!!!!....ever since I wrote the previous chapter I was thinking of ways to bring Yu.A back and this was what came of that :) Thank you to the people who have been reading, both silent and the ones who subscribed <3 Please look foreword to more stories and check out my others as well if you'd like :D If you want to read a Seventeen story I have one ongoing on my profile called 'With Seventeen'. This was a fun story to write and even though it's done i'll always remember all the writers block it gave me. I love you all and i'll see you later!! <3 Much love, GEMSLEADER2011 <3