3...

Headless Horseman - The legend of the white wolf
3
Ji’s eyes tear up in a blink.
“W…what?” he whispered back.
“Lee young – noona” Seunghyun said as quiet as before.   
“Don’t you dare saying that again!” Ji muttered grabbing his arm when he started to lose the ground under his feet.
“Lee…”
“Is he alright?” one of the many policemen asked sincerely, seeing Seunghyun ready to collapse.
“Ah, yes, he’ll be alright!” Ji quickly answered. “He’s just… a little more sensitive, that’s all…” he tried to smile politely dragging Seunghyun away.
“I have to tell them…” Seunghyun would’ve wanted to bear out but his body didn’t help him.
“Tell them what?!” Ji whispery snapped at him. “You’ll keep your mouth shut until we figure this out! Got it?” he kept on whispering until he opened the room’s door. “Don’t come out unless I say so, OK?” he calmed down easily pushing his senior inside.
Seunghyun nodded quietly looking for his cigarette pack on the table. He grabbed it and turned it upside down.
“Damn…” he said throwing the empty pack on the ground. He sighed scratching his head.
It all turned so quiet that not s single noise could be heard from behind the door. He listened the quietness for some time, and then he rested his head on the big armchair’s back. A loud thunder took him rushing to the window. He slowly pushed away the thick drapes to look outside. An engine-like sound made his eyes lose their color. The white rope he was wearing fell on the armchair and the door got closed leaving the room completely empty.
***
The black boots seamed to not skip any single puddle on the ground. After a short while, they stop before a black Harley Davison. They ride it and noisily disappear in the night.
***
Someone was knocking on the door.
Seunghyun covered his eyes with the small pillow and turned his back to the noise.
“Hyung, open up please!” Jiyong shouted from behind the door.
Seunghyun opened one lazy eye but quickly closed it back when the powerful sunrays hit it. He groaned loudly and angrily opened both of his eyes when the knockings wouldn’t stop. The first glimpse around made him fall off his bed with a scream.
“Hyung? Hyung!” Ji shouted again hitching around.
Seunghyun crawled on the floor trying to escape the red-blooded hands that kept on following his. Even though he realized they were his own he really wished he could throw them away right now.  Suddenly he recalled the other day. Trying to keep his balance, he stumbled loudly to the bathroom.
“Thank you” Ji smiled at the maid who opened the door with her big bundle of keys. He quickly bowed politely and stepped inside.
“Hyung?” he whispered as if he was afraid someone might actually answer.
The sudden shower noise hurried his steps to the bathroom. He froze in the doorstep following the blood trail from Seunghyun’s hands down to the white drain where it disappeared rapidly.
Seunghyun stunned in his favorite posture – hugging his knees and swinging back and forth.
Ji kneeled beside him. He stared at him without being able to say if the water pouring on his face were tears or just the jumping drops of the shower.
“H… hyung…” Ji barely said although he actually wanted to speak out loud.
“I don’t know…” Seunghyun was quick on answering without even watching at his friend. “I must go to the police…” he said again trying his best not to let show the quaver that gave away his real state of mind.
“What for?!” Ji burst out a lot louder than he wanted. “Stop fooling around!” he said turning off the water. “We’ll figure it out somehow…” he lowered his tone.
“Figure WHAT out?!” Seunghyun jumped up. “I’m a murderer, don’t you get it?!” he shouted grabbing Ji’s collar neck, gluing him against the nearest wall.
“No… no you’re not…” Ji mumbled only after the stubborn bump climbed down to his stomach.
“Oh, God! I’m so sorry, Ji!...” Seunghyun started crying nesting his eyes in Ji’s chest. “I’m so sorry…” he kept on saying while he squatted to the ground again.
***
“Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Kang” one of the two policemen said.
“I wish I could say it was my pleasure, officer, but… not for this…” the young man answered with a low voice, trying his best not to look down on the pictures in from of him.
Usually he stood up and proudly wore his nickname – Daesung the smiling angel – but not today. Today his warm heart and his full of kindness, joyful eyes were subdued, unlit and slow on reacting.      
He took a short sip from the plastic water cup before he put it back on the table with shaky hands.
“If you remember anything else, please don’t hesitate in giving us a call” said the other cop.
“Yes, of course, but… there’s nothing else to remember…” he said in trembling voice.
Why would he try to remember more when all he wanted was to forget the scent of that terrifying image?  He greeted with a short bow, then he pushed the cold handle. As if he just encountered a hope-fairy, his eyes got to their natural size and his skin got back the right amount of red.
A soft voice greeted him joyfully:
“Oh, hyung! You’re done?” said the thin dark haired boy.
“Thanks for waiting guys!” he hugged tightly on the youngster, making Seungri feeling so sorry for his senior.
“Are you OK?” Taeyang, his other friend, asked.
“No, I’m not” Daesung answered having a hard time to let go of the hug. “I just wanna go home…” he said turning back to his tired, emotionless face.
“C’mon, let’s go!” Taeyang said grabbing Dae’s shoulders. Even if he was a little shorter than both of the boys, he had the manliest features and his blondish hair completed his image in an extremely attractive way.
“Hyungs are not here?” Daesung asked a little disappointed, looking around.
“No…” Seungri answered.
“I had no idea Seunghyun-hyung was so tender-hearted…” Taeyang said covering up his head with a black cap.
“Oh…” Daesung said when a couple of flashlights hit his eyes. All of them rose their hands before their eyebrows to protect themselves from the hundreds of flashlights that came next.
“What did CEO said about this?” Taeyang asked in a hurry, covering his face even better with the cap.
“Where are our bodyguards?” Daesung answered through a question.
“Hyungs, this way!” Seungri said pulling their hands.
Daesung glanced one last time at all that crowded flashes and dozen people that almost reached him, calling out his name. A soft cold breeze touched his sweated cheek throwing icy thrills down his spine. He easily shook his head and took a deep breath. He already looked a little better – his eyes got back their entire iris reflecting the full moon as it was – big, yellow and round.
“Hyung, c’mon! Seungri turned to grab his arm when he realized he wasn’t following them.
“Yes…” Daesung nodded blinking twice to chase away the night star from his vision.  
***