24...

Headless Horseman - The legend of the white wolf

“No! Don’t!” Taeyang used his last powers to hug his youngest friend and the enraged  ball of lightings hit his back.

“Youngbae!!” JI shouted regaining the brown of his eyes.

“H-Hyung!...” Seungri mumbled when Taeyang fell numb on top of him.

Taeyang didn’t react in any way and  Seungri’s eyes began feeling really heavy fighting to remain opened but they failed sooner than Ji could reach them.

The 4 men couldn’t stand as a drawback for Ji who  sent them into dreamland with just a couple of kicks.

“Youngbae! Kid!!” he shouted grabbing Taeyang’s shoulders to roll him face up.  He had to swallow up his tears when the floor creaked. He got ready to fight but when he raised his eyes, he simply froze.

The beautiful white wolf approached him easily, almost fearful.

 “H-Hyung….?” He managed to spell on his second try.

***

“Call everybody in!” the old woman roared on her phone, climbing down the stairs to the basement.   “I underestimated them!” she spoke for herself trying to chase away the image of her men being so easily washed away by Jiyong.  Her pointed shoe tip stopped just before stepping on something glowing in the dark. She bent to pick it up. She opened to speak but the words wouldn’t came out, her eyes got lost on the red ruby shining in her hands now.

“Try to be more careful next time, Lacrois” a soft voice stabbed her soul stealing a quiet shake.

A delicate young hand extended from the dark and grabbed the ruby.

Like she was brutally awaken from a bad dream she turned all around looking for the voice who just spoke.

“I’m really disappointed in you…” the voice said again.

“Lilith?...” the old lady muttered giving up on her larger than life posture.

Even though darkness shouldn’t be a problem for her, she had to use all of her abilities to look through it for the owner of that irritating voice.

“I see you’re still underestimating  people” the voice said and suddenly faced her.

“Y-You??”  she barely managed to syllabify.

“Surprise!” the  voice said reveling in the dark a beautiful soft smile.  “Haven’t I told you one? You’ll never know where I’ll be!”  she said gathering her thin beautiful eyebrows at the base of her nose and her  witty  gaze turned  into a really deadly one.

“Why Lacrois?!” she roared and clenched her delicate fingers in the old lady’s throat.  She smashed her on the nearest wall. “Don’t let this weak body full you! I’m still the same!” the beautiful pink lips whispered in her ear.

Just when the basement door cracked open letting  a ray of light to create a yellow path on the floor, Lacrois flew across the room hitting the wall next to the door.

“My lady!” the girl with the long, stiletto boots said rushing to her. She help her up and silently looked at her. She has been working for Mrs. Lacrois for the past 100 years but  not even once has she ever seen her so disrupted. The old lady  hung on her, looking everywhere around:

“She’s here!”  she whispered. “She knows…”

“Who, my lady? Who’s here?” the girl tried to reassess her mistress’  dignity posture.

“Don’t you get it?!... Lilith! Lilith it’s here!” Lacrois yelled in high pitched voice.

***

Jiyong lost himself into the great animal’s eyes so much that he even forgot what he was doing there. But not for long. A soft groan brought back the tears in the corners of his eyes and instantly turned to face Taeyang.

“Youngbae… Youngbae…” he  babbled when Taeyang’s eyelids started trembling. He easily touched his friend’s shoulder and froze – another pair of hands was also touching Tae, checking for his pulse.

“H-Hyung…” he managed to spell, giddily looking at Seunghyun who shyly smiled at him.

“I think he’ll be ok” he said ignoring Ji’s eyes.

“Hyung…” Ji pretended not to get the senior’s eschewal but Seunghyun wouldn’t answer back, he already moved up to Seungri’s body trying to locate his pulse too. The black burnt skin from behind the kid’s neck made him too quickly withdraw his fingers and look for his heart. He pulled up the youngster’s sweater and tears came gathering up as he saw the burnt skin on his friend’s chest, going down towards his ribs.

“Kid…” Ji kneeled  beside them  not knowing what to do.

Seunghyun took a deep breath to force his tears to stay up a little longer and carefully placed his ear on the youngster’s chest.

“He doesn’t have a heartbeat!” he shouted louder then he wanted and tears came tumbling down his cheeks.