27...

Headless Horseman - The legend of the white wolf

She tried to free herself but as much as she was struggling, Seungri clenched on her hand ever tighter.  Another eye rolling revealed the knife just next to her as if someone left it there on purpose. She couldn’t lose any more precious time so she quickly grabbed it, raised it up in the air and she was about to stab Seungri when a sharp pain flooded the back of her head.

“Ki…kid…?” Seunghyun babbled, freezing.

Suddenly, Seungri’s eyes turned brown and images started rolling again until they stopped at LaCrois’ more dead than alive body next to him. He quickly threw away her hand and crawled back a few steps.

“H…hyung…” he managed to spell mostly frightened by Seunghyun’s terrified face than the fast blood puddle almost reaching his fingers.

“Kid…kid are you ok?” Seunghyun rushed to help him up.

Seungri nodded silently making his senior stare at his clean, white face.

“W… what happened here?” Seunghyun asked trying to keep the distance from the overflowing blood.

Seungri was about to answer when a sharp sword flew right above their heads.

***

With just a fast waving, Jiyong blew away one of his attackers without even touching him. He was getting ready for his next move when a sting caught his wrist. He quickly followed the black stripe that seemed to be responsible for that pain. When he reached its other end he saw a smiling huge man waving above his head a black whip that caught his left wrist also. Jiyong tried to free himself, but the man was just too powerful. Ji tried to run but the man suddenly crossed his hands making Ji to whirl once up in the air until he loudly hit the floor. The next attack came faster than Ji expected. Luckily he managed to roll over until he stopped next to Taeyang’s body.  The whip split the old flooring making small wood shreds fly all around. There was nowhere else to run, and the whip was again aiming Jiyong’s  face. He simply crossed his hands in front of him, waiting for the pain to rip him in half. The pain never came, but a splat sound did. He quickly uncovered his eyes and they got filled up with tears.

“Youngbae!!” he yelled seeing Taeyang’s strong arm rolling on the whip and the huge guy flying above his head. 

He jumped up to hug his friend, but he nearly got another two powerful blows if they wouldn’t have stopped right before they could touch him. Ji blinked twice really fast and everyone begun moving again, just that this time he had time to dodge. Because the attacks against Ji wouldn’t stop, Daesung grabbed the man dressed in black and started punching him.

“Are you ok?” he asked without taking his eyes off of the man he was beating up.

“Yeah!” Ji and Taeyang answered at once.

“Happy to hear that!” Daesung smiled getting one powerful kick in his stomach.

“Where’s everybody else?”  they could hear Rin’s voice and see her after she knocked down the guy who almost jumped on Daesung.

Jiyong quickly rolled around only now acknowledging their disappearance.   

“I really don’t…” he was about to say. “What happened to you?”   he suddenly changed his words seeing a small cut on her wrist.

“No big deal!” RinNah answered covering it up.

“What do you wanna do?” Ji rushed to help her when she struggled with the big 10 gallon canister.

“We gotta go!” Rin answered taking off its cap.

“Hyuuuung!! Kidoooo!” Ji understood what she planned to do and quickly ran to find his friends.

Again, carelessness asked for its tax and a powerful hit knocked him down. Out of nowhere, 4 men grabbed his legs and arms, probably getting ready to rip him off when one of them just lost his head and turned into dust, revealing a sword armed Taeyang chopping off another man’s head too. That one too turned into thin dust. The same did the other 2.

“Ah, Youngbae!” Ji jumped up ready to get his long postponed hug.

‘Jiyong-gie!” Taeyang grabbed his arm, swirling and rolling his friend in a dance move gluing him next to his body but also saving his head that would’ve been cut down by another restless swordsman.

About other 10 came running towards them but before they could reach anyone, RinNah splashed her gasoline all over them.       

“Go find hyung!” Taeyang  said freeing Ji from his hug.

***

With just 4 blows Seunghyun managed to knock down the enraged old lady LaCrois.

“I won’t let you get away with it!” she roared attacking Seunghyun again.

“Hyung! Kid!” Jiyong came by looking for them. He simply froze one leg up when suddenly the crazy old lady rushed to him. She smashed him against a wall and her knife got up in the air then it stabbed a black sleeve. LaCrois began shivering and her eyes couldn’t stop blinking. She stared at Seungri who was holding his stabbed forearm in front of Jiyong’s clenched eyes.

“Ki… kid…” Jiyong fought his tears when he opened up his eyes.

“Hyung, are you ok?” Seungri rushed to check him up.

“Seungri-ah…” Seunghyun babbled from the other part of the room from where they both were just a split of a second ago.

“You… you cannot…” LaCrois began talking in the same voice that not long ago turned him into a mindless zombie.

“It’s useless, you old hoot!” Seungri muttered. He took out the knife from his arm and LaCrois’ eyes doubled as they saw his wound disappearing.

Just a blink, that was enough for Seungri to see again how RinNah blazed her wrist with a collateral shard upstairs in the room where his other friends were still having an endless fight. He felt again at full intensity the pure adrenaline she fed him when she made him taste the blood on her wrist. As if LaCrois could see the things he saw inside his mind, he smiled at her victorious and clenched his hand on .  She tried to fight him but she quickly understood that if she’ll move around too much he might actually disbranch her head from her neck.

“That’s enough…” they could all hear RinNah soft voice.

But Seungri wasn’t ready to give up just yet. For a second he really imagined how he’d break her neck. He could feel her bones cracking one by one and that gave him an incredible absolute power.

“That’s enough, kid. You have to get out of here” she almost whispered to his ear, slowly touching his shoulder.

Seungri stared at her with big eyes. He kept on seeing her kneeled down there beside him, reviving him. He was waiting for the unbearable pain to come in case he wouldn’t obey. …