14...

Headless Horseman - The legend of the white wolf

***

 

He pushed the door’s handle too much and he almost fell inside the room. Normally, if he was to see his room as destroyed as it looked now, he would’ve freak out, but today he had to focus to keep his breath in order to survive because of his badly injured body.

“Youngbae…?” he shouted in weak voice.

Because he wasn’t paying attention or maybe because of his qualm he fell on the floor. He whined as he rolled to face the ceiling.

“Youngbae…” he whispered just for me. “…what have I done?...” He closed his eyes but the first image assaulting his mind was Taeyang’s face… a really terrified Taeyang as he never saw him before. Next, some big, sharp fangs got in Taeyang’s arm while he was doing  his best to defend himself.

Two hurried tears left Daesung’s eyes losing somewhere in between his brown strands. The images stopped, but the sounds of the fight wouldn’t.

***    

A soft groan escaped through his lips when he struggled to open his eyes. He looked around but there wasn’t anything to be seen;  it was so dark but the heavy smell only stirred his already alerted mind. He opened his mouth to speak,  but someone else did it before him.

“Is this him?” a woman’s voice said, along with some stiletto noises.

Taeyang tried to draw a glimpse at the owner of that beautiful voice but instead he just realized he was laying  on a cold floor. Soon enough the stilettos stopped right in front of his eyes. He looked up, following the long  boots and the miniskirt, finishing up with the long black hair and beautiful face. 

“He’s just a cub?” she said leaning towards him.

“A cub?” Taeyang grinned at her, getting up at least as much as he could since he found out that he was chained just like a dog in a cage.  He tried to get up again, but the results were the same as before. He couldn’t tell why but he started feeling like the appellative “cub” wasn’t necessarily a good thing.   He checked his hands, but just when he was about to use them, two bulky men immobilized him, gluing him back to the ground.

“What’s this? What do you want from me?!” he struggled in vain.

“Such a pity…” the girl pouted kneeling next to him. She grabbed his chin and smiled. “Why can’t any of you look like this? I always feel bad when I have to slaughter such beauties.”  

“Slaughter?...” Taeyang whispered but no one heard him since they were too busy to argue on their looks.

“If you like him that much, why don’t you just bite him?” suddenly an old voice snapped.

“Mrs. LaCrois…” they all bowed politely.

“This is not a way to treat our guests” the voice said again without facing him.

“He’s just a cub…” the girl started.

Tae really begun to hate this word so he rebelled against it, drawing all eyes on him.

“Then why you’d mess with him?” the owner of the voice asked, raising one eyebrow a little too arched for her age.  She gathered her hands on her way too slim waist and ordered “Get him up!” grooming her two pieces suit.

“What is this?” she suddenly yelled frowning. “Who did this?!” she shouted again. “Who the  did this?~” she asked again pitching her voice  a little too much, but nobody could understand her question.

“We don’t know, Mrs… We captured him in the raid last night…” the girl said bowing several times.

“How dared he??” she roared. “Ohh, but this… I won’t tolerate this!” she mumbled while getting her phone ready for a call.

 

***