21...

Headless Horseman - The legend of the white wolf

He looked around some more until something wet hit his forehead. He froze. A warm drop fell again hitting his brows. He easily wiped it up. When his fingers turned all red he quickly looked up and a cry left his mouth:

“Oh my God, hyung!”… Seungri yelled rolling around trying to find something that would help him reach the high ceiling.

“Don’t worry!” his voice shook “I’ll get you out of here!” he said running back and forth even though he felt like he was torn apart from head to toes. Soon he started chocking on his own tears but he wouldn’t give up. He climbed up the 10th stairs to the first floor, but yet he couldn’t reach his friend who was chained on some thick beams in the ceiling. He was literally hanging head down and his hands swung freely in the air. The blood that once covered his face it was now gliding in between his fingers from where they silently hurried to reach the floor.

Seungri’s heart diminished its beatings to the point of almost stopping his breath, but he wouldn’t give up just yet. He was trying to fake a ladder made out of rotten chairs and some coffee tables.   

Taeyang’s eyes flared a little before they could open up.  At first he couldn’t understand the grey shade in front of him, but the painful memory of what had happened a few hours ago remembered him everything.  He remembered himself being chained up so he tried to move his legs. Not such a good choice since it made one of the rotten beams to give in, lowering him one more step towards the floor.

“Hyung, don’t move!” Seungri shouted knocking over the almost complete ladder.

Taeyang turned around to find the youngster but this only made all of the beams to crack and snap crushing him to the floor.

Seungri reached the pile of rotten woods in less than a split of a second.

“Hyung!” he shouted in despair. “Hyung, can you hear me??” he kept on shouting while he dug in searching for his friend. “Hyung!” he barely could speak anymore because of the tears invading his face when he reached Taeyang. He would’ve wanted to carry him but he was afraid he’d only hurt him more.

“Hyung, I’m so, so sorry…” he cried without knowing what to do next.

“Kiddo…” Taeyang whispered after a little while.

Seungri rushed to hug him stealing him a loud groan and a soft giggle.

“Easy… don’t you break me up too…”

“Hyung, I’m sorry! I’m sorry, hyung!” Seungri lost it and started crying like a baby.

“Kid, calm down… it’s not your fault” he said smiling softly. “And this ain’t something to not recover from” he smiled in pain again, trying to move.

“It is my fault, hyung!” Seungri said without being able to stop his shiver.

He knew what he was talking about, just that he didn’t knew the words to use to tell his friend what he’s been through these past three days. His heart smashed into million little pieces when Taeyang asked for his help to get up. If he wouldn’t know better he’d say that Taeyang knew precisely the most painful spot on his body hence he grabbed it firmly, making poor youngster to kneel.

“Kid, what’s wrong?” he asked with a little more power.

“Nothing! I’m good!” Seungri hurried to guide his friend’s arm further on his shoulder so they could both get up.

“You don’t look good ” Taeyang answered.

“Neither do you” Seungri replied helping him step.

‘ “How much time do I have?” “ he suddenly heard his own voice shaking.

‘ “Three days” ‘ came the reedy answer.

‘ “And what if I won’t?” ‘ he remembered his whiny voice.

‘ “Well.. these three days you’ll be rotting from inside-out. And trust me, it won’t be pleasant.” ‘

Yeah,   she got that right! And even more! This was the third day  he kept on watching his body becoming black and sore… 

‘ “And if I do?...” ‘ he remembered the exact feeling he had asking this question.

‘ “I’ll feed you my blood and you’ll become immortal” ‘ he remembered the old woman’s smile as she was watching him lying on the wet grass.

‘ “Why me?” ‘ it left his lips along with the night’s cold steam.

‘ “ Nothing personal. Just wrong time, wrong place” ‘ the old lady smiled again grooming her two pieces suit.

‘ “Ok… I’ll do as you say…” ‘ he felt again the same cold shivers down his spine.

‘ “There wasn’t any other option” ‘ came the woman’s calm answer.