20...

Headless Horseman - The legend of the white wolf

Daesung opened up his eyes just to find himself back in the present day. His feet were now half outside the guard wall’s edge, ready to take the final step, when the phone buzzed in his hands.

“Hello, Youngbae!!” he answered full oh hopes, but quickly weaken when from the other line their CEO yelled at him: “Where the Hell are you?!”

He found out that none of the boys were to be found since last night when he had the last argue with Taeyang.

‘ “Youngbae, please, don’t! You can’t go outside right now! Not on full moon! Please… I won’t let you get out of this house!” ‘  he remembered himself shouting at Taeyang. Because his friend wouldn’t listen, he helplessly threw himself on the big armchair he had in his room. He barely got to sink his hands in his hair, because the door smashed into dozens of small pieces.

‘ “Youngbae, is that you? “ ‘ he asked and of course that his answer came through a ravage roar. He tried to stop the gray hairy creature but his human strength wasn’t enough. Next thing he knew was the warm light of the full moon touching his face when the grey creature smashed his wood-covered windows. His eyes picked up a blurry black and white image and the last thing he could clearly hear was a woman’s voice saying that she found two of them.

He shook these memories away when the phone buzzed again in his hands. He didn’t even realize he finished the previous phone call. Now he was staring at the small screen. He took a step back and quickly reached the roof’s  exit  door.

***

The motorbike stopped leaving behind an absolute quietness. The rider took off his helmet and slowly wiped a thick blood trail from  his forehead. His totally black eyes looked around, searching for something. The sight of the old, deserted house in front of him made them blink twice. When they opened back, their brown iris started desperately looking around. He rolled around in search of a familiar hint that would explain the location. It was nothing there, just a huge empty field and the big, mildew house. He lowered his eyes disappointed that once again he found himself in a place he knew nothing about. How many times did it happen to wake up in places he didn’t knew or doing things he couldn’t even think off let alone to speak about them…

 He tried to chase away the pain in his forehead and his hand started shivering when the warm, slimy liquid touched his fingers. He took a deep breath understanding what most probably happened. He quickly stepped  to leave this place, but he froze after merely three steps.  He tried to ease the pain in his chest with his hand then he turned around to face the house. He panted heavily and even if he didn’t wanted to, he started walking towards it. It already became really difficult for him to even walk. Every step he took looked really painful even though he did his best not to show it.

He entered the house covering his face with the black bandana he always wore when he felt those pains. He touched the door praying that this time won’t find anything chopped or in need to be chopped into pieces. He took a deep breath and stepped inside. Everything looked deserted. The once upon a time chairs and tables lost their legs long ago and a thick track of dust covered them up. The floor creaked underneath him, making him to stop walking.  He looked around some more until something wet hit his forehead. He froze. A warm drop fell again hitting his brows. He easily wiped it up. When his fingers turned all red he quickly looked up and a cry left his mouth:

“Oh my God, hyung!”…