SnO8

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "That Someone" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

The giddy figure was no longer walking; instead, she was skipping happily out from the school to the café. The lollipop given by her senior made her mood go up in an instant, and no one would be able to stop her happiness for now.

“Good afternoon!” Iseul cheerfully greeted as soon as she entered the café. She saw her one and only manager standing by the counter with a smile on his face. Probably Namjoon brightened up to see his favourite employee coming.

“You look so happy today.” He chuckled. “Mind telling me why?”

“Guess.” She gave him a smirk.

“It would be either the lollipop you were eating or your boyfriend behind you.”

Iseul’s brows rose before she turned back; finding the older one grinning at her. “T-Taehyung sunbaenim? What are you—“

“You looked so surprised. Did you see a ghost or something?” Taehyung laughed at his junior’s reaction. Actually, the male had been following her since she got out of school. Yes, he saw her skipping happily and such—which seemed to be something that Iseul would be embarrassed of.

“It’s just rare to find sunbaenim here.” Iseul pouted, “Thanks for the lollipop anyway.” She then turned her head to the other side. It was quite weird that she could feel her cheeks burning; while all she did was just thanking her senior.

A second later, she felt a light pat on her head. “Glad you liked it. But you’ll have to pay me back.”

“Oh, okay.” She simply agreed, making the male chuckle once again. She earned a poke on her forehead shortly after Taehyung’s laugh died down, “I’m just joking, though I want you to serve me as a waitress today…”

“Alright, if that’s what you want, I’ll serve you today.” Iseul soon gestured him to sit on a 2-person table. “I’ll be changing to my uniform and come here soon enough!” She gave him a small wave before rushing into the staff’s room, while her senior stared at the disappearing figure with a smile.

.

.

.

“Whoa, it’s yummy!”

“Right?!”

The two were giggling quite loudly by the corner. Some people might even mistake them as a couple just by staring at how they interacted with each other.

“Add more whipped cream, it will taste better.” Iseul suggested. Taehyung decided to try her idea as the female squeezed out more cream on the top of his green tea frappe. As soon as she was done with it, Taehyung did not hesitate to gulp up the drink. Looking at how he reacted at the drink she served, Iseul secretly took out her phone to snap a picture of Taehyung; without him realizing at all—being too obsessed of his drink.

Cute. Iseul thought and kept the photo somewhere hidden in a certain folder. She was afraid that people might get the wrong idea since she only admired Taehyung as a senior, not more than that. After the male finished the whole thing, he placed the glass gently on the table as the view made Iseul chuckled.

“Sunbaenim, you have some stains on your lips.” She said, still giggling at it. Taehyung checked his reflection by his dimmed phone screen. He tried to the stains off but his tongue failed to reach the targets. “Sunbaenim, just use these.”

“Aren’t you going to wipe the stains off for me?” He smirked.

“Why not?” Iseul chuckled, grabbing a tissue but soon got stopped by Taehyung. He let out a chortle, “I wasn’t serious. I can wipe them off myself.”

“But it’s okay, I can handle it for you if you want.”

“No no! I’m fine!” He grinned, waving a few times at the girl to prevent her from attempting to wipe his stained lips. “Alright, but tell me if you need help.” Iseul handed over 3 pieces of tissues to the older one. He took it while letting out a small, unnoticeable sigh of relief. It would be awkward if Iseul cleaned his lips, even though Taehyung was the easy-going type.

Something told him that the atmosphere wouldn’t turn good if she did that.

“Anyways, are you going to order another cup?” Iseul broke the thoughts of the male.

“Sure thing. Still green tea frappe please with extra whipped cream.”

 

>>> 

 

5:48 P.M and Taehyung was still sitting on his seat while slowly sipping his green tea frappe. He had ordered it for almost an hour ago, but he only drank up till half of the glass. Taehyung did not spend most of his time playing with his phone, but he was engrossed to see his junior serving customers happily and well.

He envied how Iseul was younger than him for 2 years; yet, she had already found a job.

“Tae, it’s n

Please log in to read the full chapter