SnO13

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "The Sports Festival" [/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3] 

Jungkook stared at the unstable walking figure approaching him slowly. He thought it was a ghost at first, looking at how her long and messed up hair covering her face. And her white coloured sports attire gave a boost.

“Noona, why are you—“

“Please don’t mention anything about me, looking like Sadako.” She gave a tired look of hers to Jungkook, almost making the male to choke on the bread he was eating. Her face was so pale as hell, looking as if a Shinigami would knock on her door pretty soon to pick her up.

“Iseul, what happened to you?” Mr. Do sounded a little worried, “Do you want me to make some porridge?”

“There’s no need. Bread is enough for me, we’re going to be late.” Iseul quickly straightened up her posture and gave an assuring smile to both males in front of her. But none of them believed that she was really okay.

“I’ll make it now. Bring the Tupperware and eat it at school.” The guardian said, starting to cook a chicken porridge for her. Meanwhile, Jungkook hurried and gobbled up the bread he was eating and prepared a homemade honey tea.

“It will make you stronger, noona. Don’t forget to drink this later, okay?” He said, pouring the deliciously looking liquid into her water bottle. Iseul smiled at his actions, grabbing it and let she take a gulp. “Whoa. You surely make good drinks, Jungkook.”

“What can I not do?” He smirked, and instead of receiving a look from her, his hair got ruffled by the girl softly. “Yep. What can you not do, Jeon Jungkook?”

I can’t steal your heart away from Jin hyung, though. He sadly thought, giving a weak smile on the outside while removing his senior’s hand away from his head. Jungkook had let go his burdens but that didn’t mean he have moved on away from the beautiful girl in front of him. It was too hard for him to forget her, especially when he was her housemate.

“Well, I can’t fly.” He shrugged, making the girl to chuckle.

“That’s a whole new thing, Jungkook.”

I know. He inwardly frowned. He had to bury his feelings, as deep as he could no matter what; because she would never love him back. But he was happy that Iseul had been smiling a lot this lately, not knowing whether it was Jin or Taehyung who made her feel that way.

But if Kwon Iseul was happy that way, he was willing to sacrifice his own love for her.

 

“Students, please gather and stand in lines based on your class.” The principal spoke through the speakers, catching every student’s attention. Iseul quickly got into her class’ line before it could get crowded—greeted by her best friend with a look.

“You look like a dying goat.”

“I know.” She chuckled, lightly slapping her best friend but didn’t earn the same reaction from her. “Did you even get enough sleep last night?”

“Yeah.”

Soojin rolled her eyes, putting her fingers and enlarged the girl’s eyes to check how red it was at the corner of it.

“I told you I’m fine.” Iseul lightly slapped away Soojin’s hand.

“You surely had a little sleep last night, didn’t you? Your pupils are so red as hell.”

Iseul smiled at it. Well, her best friend had never failed to look through her no matter how many times she put her mask on. But this time, she wasn’t going to let her to worry about this small issue anymore.

“I wasn’t even appointed to join any kind of competition, so just relax.” Iseul said, satisfied at her own excuse from the inside. Looking at Soojin who had sighed, she internally did a victory dance.

“Good. Just watch us and rest, okay?”

“Of course.” Iseul nodded obediently. She slipped her hands into her sling bag and got the hold of the thing that she had wanted to give it to someone. A smile spread across her face, feeling a little relieved that she didn’t waste her time and effort last night.

“And now, let the sports festival begin!”

The students cheered and started scattering around to look for their own matches they had to attend. Soojin bade goodbye to her friend since she had to join the swimming competition, leaving Iseul standing alone near to the soccer field. She gave a small wave at the disappearing figure before heading towards the vice principal.

“Ma’am! Can I know where the seniors’ section are?” She asked.

“Ah! Looking for your boyfriend, aren’t you?” The vice principal laughed, making the girl to blush at her sentence. “He might be hanging out by the badminton court.”

“Thank you!” Iseul bowed and ran towards the place. Most of the seniors were there as she found her bandmate, Jimin, talking to another guy whom she supposed as his opponent for the match. But her eyes soon got distracted when she saw the person she had been looking for, standing not quite far from them.

“Sorry, excuse me.” She managed to break out from the small crowd and tapped the male’s shoulders, causing him to flinch.

“Now I know why you keep on telling m

Please log in to read the full chapter