SnO21

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "By the Fountain" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

Just 2 more minutes. Iseul bit her nails while staring at the clock, showing that it was almost 5 P.M. She stared at her phone which was just on her bed, screen-dimmed. For 3 days, she put her phone in airplane mode so that Taehyung wouldn’t be able to contact her to focus on his exams.

And today was the day of the prom night. Iseul planned to turn off her airplane mode just 2 hours before the dance and when Taehyung happened to text her, she would have the exact excuse.

Iseul stared at the prom dress she bought a few days ago with Jungkook, just nicely hung on the hanger. Her eyes then darted to some makeup supplies on her table. There wasn’t many, since she rarely wore makeup, and if she did, probably just for certain occasions.

The long hand soon went to 12 while the short one to 5, signaling that it was exactly the time for Iseul to turn off her airplane mode now.

When she did, she found her LINE notification numbering to almost 60, mostly coming from Taehyung. And the last message sent was just a minute ago.

Did I worry him too much? Iseul chuckled in amusement before giving him a call instead of replying his messages.

“Taeh—“

“Kwon Iseul. Where have you been?” She was cut off as soon as the line connected. He sounded scary but she knew he was worried to death.  Like, who wouldn’t be worried if your soulmate suddenly went silent as if she had died?

“Just relax Tae, I—“

“I thought something was wrong with you and when I wanted to ask Jin for help, he denied. Jungkook kept on saying that you weren’t at home whenever I visited.” His tone was firm, showing that he disliked the idea. Oh yes, Iseul told both Jungkook and Jin about her intention of keeping Taehyung away from her at the time being.

“At least I’m fine now. I gotta prepare for the dance, see you there!” Iseul quickly cut the line off and sighed in relief. Taehyung sounded so horror, much to her surprise.

But she wouldn’t have time to think about that. All she had to do now was to get her beautiful for the prom. Just like Jungkook said, probably as elegant as she could be, till Taehyung would kiss her tonight.

 

The male stood quietly while staring at the busybody by the shoe racks. He was too awed to see his housemate looking extremely elegant. Jungkook remembered when the girl walked down the stairs carefully while lifting up her long dress to prevent her from stepping on it—he had gone speechless till this minute.

“So? Had you called him yet?” Iseul asked, referring to Mr. Do.

“A-Ah right! Sorry noona, I’ll be right back.” He mentally slapped himself for forgetting her request. Jungkook ran towards the elder’s room and knocked on the door thrice, finding him wearing pajamas. He could feel some cold air surrounding his room even just by standing outside.

“Do you need something, Jungkook?” Mr. Do asked, but his voice sounded husky. The younger one shook his head instantly and flashed a smile, “Nevermind. I’m just dropping by.” Jungkook soon turned his body away from the room while getting that feeling of being stared by Mr. Do’s owl-ish eyes. Or was it just him?

“Noona, I’ll be driving you there.” Jungkook stated, taking the car key.

“What? I know you can drive but you’re still 14!”

“With the body of 17 year old guy. So why can’t I?” He smirked, challenging her. “I’m an excellent driver, you know. Gotta trust me or you might not be able to go to the prom. Besides, you wouldn’t wanna see our guardian’s condition right now.”

Iseul pouted. She huffed and gave him a nod before wearing the black heels that she bought a few days ago with her mate.

The both of them entered the car as Jungkook started the engine, soon, driving off to the address that had been given by Iseul. It was quite surprising to know that the seniors were holding the event in a big hotel, like, where did they get the budget? Iseul should definitely ask Taehyung later.

“Noona, remember to always stick to either Taehyung hyung, not other guys.” Jungkook stated out of blue, but his eyes were still on the road even though the traffic light had shown red, indicating the vehicles to stop.

She looked at him in amusement and leaned her head against the window, “Thanks for worrying me, Jungkook.”

“Am not.” He defended since she had just once again, got him right.

“Aye, back to your cold mode huh?”

Jungkook turned his head to her for the moment before he drove off after the green light was on. He couldn’t help but smile softly, “Just don’t say romantic stuffs, noona. It would be harder for me.”

Iseul didn’t question further but knew what he was talking about. She thought that another awkward silence might fill the air but to her surprise, Jungkook was grinning after a second.

“By the way, you should curl your hair often, noona. Wavy hair looks good on you.”

“Thanks. Your jet black hair too anyways. Don’t you ever try to dye your hair. It’s so precious.” She jokingly used a threatening tone that made him laugh.

“Alright noona. I won’t.” Jungkook chuckled as the car came to stop. “There you go, noona. Be careful of your heels and remember to stick to Taehyung hyung. I on

Please log in to read the full chapter