SnO17

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Moderate?" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“Tae!”

The male turned his head back, finding someone that he wasn’t expecting to meet.

“Hey.” Taehyung gave her a small smile before jogging to her, “What do you need?”

“Have you seen Iseul?” Soojin asked, crossing her arms while tapping her foot a few times on the ground, “It’s already 7:55. She should’ve arrived.” She said, her tone hinted worry. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders with an innocent look, “Why asking me when you’re her best friend?”

“You’re her soon-to-be-boyfriend, how could you not know?” She gritted her teeth and jokingly sent him a glare. Taehyung chuckled at her, even though it hurt him quite much in the inside. Yes, he was still in the process of moving on.

“Scratch that. We’re just soulmates.”

“Soulamates end up together.”

Taehyung rolled his eyes, “We’re not like those cliché characters, please.”

“Whatever you say. And in case if you know anything about Iseul, tell me.” She gave a light pat on his shoulder before leaving him standing by his spot. Taehyung ruffled his hair in frustration because of her obliviousness but hey, he couldn’t blame her after all. It was her nature.

Suddenly, he felt his phone ringing. He took it out from his pocket and quickly picked the call up.

“Hey, where are you?” He directly asked, right after he saw the caller ID.

“I won’t be coming today.” Iseul replied, her voice sounding a little unclear due to some rustling noises at the background. Taehyung could figure out that they sounded like card boxes and plastic bags.

“Are you preparing for Jin’s confession?” He asked in a whispering manner so that people around him couldn’t hear what he was talking. “Yeah. The café needed to be decorated and we should put notices for customers for not being able to enter.” Iseul said, “Anyhow, I have to help Namjoon oppa now. Please tell Soojin about this.”

“Alright. I will.” Taehyung smiled, even though he knew she couldn’t see him doing so. “And don’t push yourself to hard.”

“Aye, what do you mean by that?” He heard her chuckling, “This is supposed to be Jin sunbaenim’s day. I can’t ruin it.” Another soft giggle followed later on. No matter how real it may sound to whoever hear Iseul on the other side at the background, Taehyung, even just by listening her through the call, he 100% knew it was very fake.

“If you say so.” Taehyung mumbled, “Take care.”

“I will!” She ended up the call cheerfully, making Taehyung sigh. He slipped his phone back into his blazer’s pocket and headed for his class.

 

>>> 

 

“Oh, you scared me.” Soojin stopped on time before she could crash into her senior’s body. Taehyung cheekily grinned and made a step backwards, giving her more personal space, “Iseul had something to do.”

“Really? That important till she had to skip school?”

“Uhh, basically, yes.” He scratched his neck; “She needs to help her manager since it’s also her shift today.”

“Oh, job at the café.” She nodded in understanding. Taehyung hoped that she wouldn’t question further but looks like luck wasn’t on his side today. He wanted to end the conversation as quickly as possible but Soojin unknowingly started eyeing him seriously. “Is there any special occasion happening in the café?”

Taehyung inwardly sighed. He knew this would come. And he didn’t know if Jin’s confession a secret or not. But the girl in front of him looked as if she wasn’t going to give up any time soon.

“Let’s just talk at the garden.” He suggested, earning a quick nod from her, “I’ll get my bread.” Soojin marched inside, leaving Taehyung standing outside her class. Somehow, the guy managed to do a small victory dance without people noticing since he successfully ‘asked her out’. After all these years, he had never really spent time with Soojin—especially when it came to only the both of them.

“Back!” Soojin reappeared, bread stuffed into that her voice got muffled through it. He didn’t know what make him brave but his finger went for her forehead; flicking it lightly. “Don’t eat while talking. It’s impolite, especially in front of a sunbae.”

“Please. You told me to drop the honorific.” She rolled her eyes, replying his previously light flick with a pretty hard punch on his arms.

“Ouch. You’re strong as always.” Taehyung rubbed his arm in pain as the two laughed later on.

And in a blink of an eye, they both found the perfect spot to talk; that bench under the big tree. Taehyung suddenly remembered about how he leaned against his soulmate’s s

Please log in to read the full chapter