SnO6

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Music Store" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Sunday.

And amazingly, for the second time, Jungkook was the one who woke up first before his housemate could. He made his steps slowly to the mirror to check himself; thankfully, that pale look had gone off his face. His dark circles weren’t as worse as yesterday either. For what Iseul had done yesterday must’ve affected his condition quite much.

His eyes widened when he remembered about the girl. In a speed of light, he exited his room without making much noise; in case if Mr. Do might still be asleep. He gulped when he found the door of his mate was slightly ajar. Slowly, Jungkook widened the gap little by little, causing small squeaks.

What he found was the girl, sleeping on her bed peacefully. Everything in her room looked very neat; he even noticed his English textbooks and worksheets placed properly by her desk. Jungkook sighed at the view. Even though she looked so silent and peaceful in her sleep, he knew she must’ve finished everything pretty late, too.

Jungkook jerked his head to look at the time.

7:24.

It was still very early for a free, and peaceful Sunday. Birds were still resting by the branches, not chirping so lively like how they do during the daylight. Jungkook tiptoed to her bed and squatted, placing his arms on the white bed sheet. His chin rested on it, staring at the motionless figure. He didn’t even realize that he had been smiling for quite a while.

Noona looks like an angel when she’s asleep. Jungkook thought, his lips curving up a bit. After a few more minutes, the male got up from his position and slowly twisted the doorknob to prevent the noise from waking the girl up.

 

>>> 

 

“Where is that kid?” Iseul got downstairs to the kitchen with lousy eyes. Her unstable motion made Mr. Do laughed as he placed 2 toasts on a glassy plate. “He had left earlier for basketball.”

“Oh.” She shortly responded before pulling the chair by the dining table lifelessly. She noticed that it was already 9:12 A.M, yet, she was still sleepy due to last nights’ works. But it was Iseul’s choice anyway—she didn’t like seeing her junior feeling unwell like that.

“Are you planning to go somewhere today?”

Iseul shook her head, slowly munching the crunchy toast after she spread some butter on it. Looking at her condition, Mr. Do shook his head in amusement, “Looks like it’s your turn to get sick. Do you want some porridge?”

“No thanks!” She quickly retorted while giving her guardian a wink, “I’m perfectly fine!”

“If you say so.” He heaved a small sigh, “But please tell me if you need anything.”

“Will do.” Iseul flashed an assuring smile.

.

.

.

Even though she told her guardian that she wouldn’t be going outside, but it felt boring after all. Jungkook wasn’t at home and it was already 2. Iseul assumed he must had been going somewhere else after his basketball session. Probably to the food court with his friends—she thought.

“I’ll be leaving now!” Iseul slung her bag over her shoulder while slipping her feet into her indigo Crocs. She earned a short ‘okay’ from the older one before she left the house. Thankfully, the wind wasn’t much chilly today; or she would struggle with her shorts and thin fabric t-shirt.

She walked by the streets, passing by many stores selling different kinds of things. Iseul felt like buying something, but she didn’t know what her preference was. Man

Please log in to read the full chapter