SnO4

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Start of the Ship" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“You did well!” Taehyung clapped his hands, feeling impressed of the girl excelling in playing the keyboard. She wasn’t that much skilled in it but after the older one taught her in just a few hours, she was able to do it. Taehyung had got to admit that she was one of those fastest learners.

“Thank you, sunbaenim.” Iseul saluted to him. Finding it pretty cute, Taehyung saluted at her back, “No problem, I’m just stating the fact.”

After the small interaction, they both chuckled at each other before Soojin entered the scene with a mischievous smile while crossing her arms. She gave a smirk to Taehyung that indicated something, and he knew he what was going to happen next.

“Enjoying each other’s accompany, huh?”

“Yeah.” They both answered in unison, making the girl clapped her hands, “I knew you guys would suit each other.”

“What?” Iseul asked in confusion while Taehyung secretly frowned. Soojin then let out a small giggle before waving at the two figures, “Sorry for disturbing, enjoy your time! We will be having some snacks soon!” She exited the scene. When she left the room, Iseul turned to her senior with a faint smile, “Be patient, sunbae. I know it hurts when your crush ships you with someone else.”

Hearing her sentence, Taehyung softly chuckled. He felt as if after in a million years, he finally found someone who could truly understand him. It wasn’t like he didn’t have any friends, just that he hadn’t found the perfect partner whom he can share secrets with. Iseul was the first that noticed him that fast, without even Taehyung showing much of his feelings. He was impressed.

“Kwon Iseul, you are really something.” Taehyung got up from his position and smiled to her contently, “There are many things that I’m going to share, but let’s go for some snacks first.”

Iseul gladly accepted his hand and got up from the carpeted floor with a grin.

“Me too.”

.

.

.

“Oh, really?!”

That familiar voice squealing downstairs made Iseul hitched. Was Jin home already? She was quite worried that he might get the wrong idea of her, walking and talking with Taehyung very happily.

“You okay?” Taehyung noticed how she stopped her steps in the middle of the stairs. She gulped before forcing a smile at him, “I’m really sorry sunbaenim, but I’m going to the toilet first!” Iseul then escaped from the older one, speeding all the way to the toilet on the first floor. It gave confusion to her senior, but he shrugged his shoulders and headed to the dining room casually—finding the siblings there grinning to each other.

Or at least it was only Soojin, while Jin was squealing instead of grinning.

“What’s with you two?” Taehyung raised a brow.

“More like what’s with you.” Jin smirked mischievously, “Starting to make moves, huh?”

“What?” He retorted.

Soojin sighed and shook her head in amusement, “Tae, it’s not like I can’t see it.”

“See what?” The male asked back, but pretended of being confused. He didn’t get any response, but he noticed how the siblings were exchanging glances to each other.

Taehyung sighed. No matter how much he wanted to deny his crush’s statement, he didn’t want to show how much h

Please log in to read the full chapter