SnO10

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Bench by the Garden" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

There wasn’t much stuff happening at school today, until a certain announcement was made through the speaker. Good news for the participants, but not for the student councils. Soojin hated how the teacher could simply tell everyone about holding a sport festival on the day after tomorrow; which was Thursday.

“Doesn’t he know how hard it will be for us to set up and organize stuff? It doesn’t look easy at all!” She almost banged her table since it drove her a little crazy. The time would be too short for them to prepare everything; she was worried that the student councils wouldn’t be able to finish on time.

“But what can we do? Complaints won’t change.” Iseul gave a light tap on her best friend’s shoulder, “You can do it. I can help you guys too if you allow me.”

“Kwon Iseul, can I know why you’re too kind for this?” She wiped an imaginary tear off her eyes, earning a chuckle from Iseul. “If that makes my best friend happy, I won’t hesitate to jump in.” She said, later on, got a light hug as a thankful sign from Soojin.

“So? How and when do we start?” Iseul asked, getting pretty excited. But her hopes soon got crashed down when Soojin reminded her about something very important; the upcoming band competition this Friday. Right, how could she forget about that?

“Off you go! They’ll be having practice at the music room!” Soojin pushed her friend lightly out of the class. Iseul bade a small goodbye to her before running towards the spacious room. Just like what she was told, the band members were already gathering and chatting about stuff. Everyone looked busy and she was gone unnoticed by them, except for the drummer at the corner of the room.

“Iseul! I thought that you had gone home first!” Taehyung greeted her happily.

“I was supposed to, since I’ll have my shift later. But I guess I can take a little break for now since the competition is near.” She said and sent a text regarding this issue to Namjoon. Thankfully, he simply agreed at her request and understood the situation she was in. One of the advantages for being favourite employee, duh.

“Have you asked him about recruiting another worker?”

“Huh?” Her head soon jerked to her senior’s direction, “You were serious about that?”

“Do I look like joking?” Taehyung laughed at how innocent she looked. It made her earn a light flick on her forehead, “Your punishment for being not serious.”

“But sunbaenim was the one who told me to take things more lightly.” She stuck her tongue out. “But it’s quite different in this case!” Taehyung pouted and soon enough, the two started bickering about the matter. It caught the other member’s attention that they secretly snapped some pictures of the couple.

“Jin is gonna be so proud of this.” Jimin said, and sent the picture to his friend through SnapChat.

“But I thought he would be jealous instead?” Hoseok asked confusingly, earning a smack from Yoongi—resulting him to wince in pain. But it was his dumbness, which caused everything anyways.

“Can’t you tell that everyone is basically shipping them? Jin was the one who started it, so of course he would be proud of this.” He said, smirking when the door of the room went open, revealing the figure that everyone was previously talking about.

“Speak of the devil.” Jimin shortly said, making Jin to raise his brows. “Talking much about me?”

“Kinda.” Hoseok chuckled, “But aren’t you supposed to leave now?”

“I still have 3 more hours. Besides, who wouldn’t want to stop by the music room to see the ship sailing? I don’t want to miss this amazing view.” Jin playfully smirked as he watched the two from afar. They indeed looked like a couple quarreling over small things since they kept on laughing while stating opinions.

But noticing that there wouldn’t be an end, Jin decided to enter the scene; surprising the female on her spot. “S-Sunbaenim?” She looked very much shocked to see her crush popping out of blue. Taehyung casually gave him a hi5, “Why are you here? Looking for someone?” He asked.

“Just seeing my ship sailing before I can leave for the airport.” Jin smirked at the two, as it made Iseul’s heart to accelerate again. He rarely smirks a

Please log in to read the full chapter