SnO12

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Substitute Members" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

“Oh, cool. You guys are just on time.” Soojin’s face brightened as she found both her friends walking towards her direction. The two stared at her in confusion; who was busy with the clipboard on her arms and her pen signing an X sign on some spaces. She closed the cap of the stationary and smiled, “Are you guys okay with replacing Ricky and Changjo? They are absent today.”

“Of course we’re fine!” Taehyung happily accepted the offer, just like what Iseul was going to do. “We’ll help you in any kind of ways you need!”

Iseul inwardly smiled at her senior. It was a great chance for him to show his crush that he deeply liked her and was willing to help the girl anytime, anywhere. She made a mental note to keep her distance as far as possible from the two so that they could interact more.

“Alright.” Soojin said, “Go and hang some decorations with Iseul.”

What? Iseul’s eyes widened at her friend’s command. It wasn’t supposed to go this way, the ship of hers wouldn’t sail if she didn’t do anything about it. A rare chance and Iseul made sure not to waste it away just because of her friend’s suggestion.

“I think it would be better off—“

“I understand! Give me the details and we’ll keep everything under control!”

“Sunbaenim—“

“Great! Here it is Tae. Make sure everything is on its place!” Soojin joked after handing him the paper. “Roger!” He responded and, grabbed his junior’s hand—dragging her away from her best friend. What the heck was he thinking? He had just made himself lose his rare chance, which might not come in another million years.

“Sunbaenim, what are you doing?” She asked, her hand was let go after they arrived at the storage room. She earned a smile from her senior as he went to opened up the dusty looking door, “I’m just doing what I want. Is there something wrong?” He asked.

“You missed your chance, sunbaenim.” Iseul frowned deeply. “I was about to suggest the idea of Soojin working together with you but you just simply cut me off.”

“And we now ended up together in this place. I don’t see the mistake here I suppose?” He grabbed the ladder out of the storage room, giving a shrug to her. She stared at him while tilting her head. She didn’t get him this time, not knowing what the male was thinking in his mind.

“Why is your face like that?” Taehyung questioned, eyeing at the girl closely that she almost fell backwards, again. But she kept her in balance before Taehyung could let go of the ladder he was holding to catch her for the second time on her waist. She let out an awkward chuckle and turned to the other way “Nothing. Let’s go.”

“If you say so.” He replied as the two headed towards the sports area that they were assigned to decorate. There were already sport-themed handy crafts inside the brown card box in front of them. Taehyung placed the ladder onto the assigned spot and rummaged the decorations needed.

“Don’t you think hanging this seem cool over there?” He showed her a wall decoration of a modified soccer ball, looking very appealing even from a great distance. Iseul nodded as her senior went for the ladders, “Please help me hold it. I don’t wanna fall.” He chuckled, making the girl to chuckle after him. “I’m not that evil to let my senior to fall.”

“But you’re not evil enough to let me fall for you, right?” He murmured to himself softly, but was caught by the one watching him on the ground. She blushed at his sentence but decided to quickly act as if she didn’t hear anything. Taehyung, on the other side sighed in relief at her silence response. Probably she didn’t hear what he accidentally blurted just now, did she?

“Okay!” He titled the decoration into the perfect angle and smiled at his work. Iseul gave a small applause for his effort and held onto the ladder, letting the male to take his steps one by one. “Thanks!” Taehyung grinned, “But I think it’s your turn to tie this thing over there.” He pointed at the corner, where a small window grille was located. “I bet my hands can’t fit in.”

“It’s not a problem. I’ll do it.” Iseul smiled, grabbing the decoration as Taehyung moved the ladder to the area. She slowly made her way, realizing that the window was actually pr

Please log in to read the full chapter