SnO22

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Secretly" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

Friday morning and the chirping of the birds soon wake Iseul up instead of her alarm. She slowly groaned and got up from her bed, finding the time showing 6:53 A.M only. Blinking thrice, she laid back again but wasn’t able to sleep anymore, having too much thoughts about last night.

After the wish at the fountain, Taehyung excused himself to go home earlier for some reason that he didn’t want to tell her. Yes, Jungkook was wrong. There wasn’t much things happening at the prom when Iseul expected to; she didn’t even get a kiss th—wait, what was she thinking?

Iseul sighed and got up from her bed to get ready. The juniors and sophomores were given a holiday for a week because of the national exams—well even though it took only 3 days for the seniors, they apparently gave the students more breaks, unexpectedly.

Friday was supposed to be her shift at the café, and now that she thought about it, she was going to meet Taehyung again since he was done with his exams.

Curiosity built up in her soul after thinking about it. She didn’t know what had gotten into him but she could feel something wrong going on with her soulmate. And she was definitely going to find out what it was no matter how hard it would take.

.

.

.

“Oh? Jungkook!” Iseul greeted with a smile when she saw him getting out of his room, bringing a suitcase and backpack with him. Wait, what?

“Ah, hi noona!” He waved as she approached him with a confused look, “Are you going somewhere?”

“I’m going to visit my family earlier.” Jungkook smiled, but he earned a sigh from the girl instead. “School isn’t officially over yet and you were already going off? How about your report card?”

“Noona, report card can be taken after the holiday too. I had gotten permission from the principal so don’t worry.” He gave a light pat on her shoulders and lifted up his suitcase, “Gotta go now. Our guardian is waiting downstairs.”

Iseul dropped her shoulders and weakly waved at him, “See you soon, Jungkook.” She then got another smile from him as she went to prepare her stuff. He was surely lucky that he was able to leave earlier for holiday while the girl had to stay until the report card distribution.

But oh well, she was still happy about the fact that Taehyung was still here too—especially when she was now on her way to the café to work. Even though she almost died due to the curiosity building inside her, at least she could question him at work.

As Iseul went downstairs, she found a sticky note on the door, saying;

 

Don’t forget to lock the door Iseul!

 

She smiled, knowing who written the note as she went out of the house, locking both the door and the gates. Mr. Do worried too much perhaps, and she somehow should probably remind him that she was no longer a kid who forgot about the house’s security.

Iseul soon walked as fast as she could to the café, arriving in just 5 minutes but frowned when he found her only manager by the counter. He was casually wiping off some stuff to get them clean as she entered the place, causing the bell to ring.

“Oh, you’re early today, Iseul.” Namjoon chuckled, finding his favourite employee marching to his side. She giggled at him and held her sling bag strap tighter, “I couldn’t return to dreamland since the birds were so noisy in the morning.”

“I see. You’re not here for another reason?”

“What do you mean?”

Namjoon shook his head and focused back onto what he was doing, “Nothing much.”

“Aye, oppa, what are you trying to hide?” Iseul lightly smacked his arms, causing him to wince in pain—jokingly of course. “I said it’s nothing you silly.” He chuckled.

Iseul pouted and crossed her arms, placing them on the counter, “Say, oppa. Taehyung is going back to work, right? He had finished his exams already.”

“Him?” His voice sounded a little shaky for no reason, totally audible for the girl. She soon noticed something was definitely wrong right here and wanted to question further, but before she could, she soon felt her phone ringing inside her bag.

“Sorry.” Iseul sent her manager an apologetic smile and went to the corner of the café, picking up the LINE call from Jungkook—surprisingly.

“Hi Jungkook, what’s up?”

“What do you mean ‘what’s up’?! Do you even know that Taehyung hyung is leaving?!” He half-yelled on the other side, his voice surrounded by the crowds since he was at the airport.

“He is?!” She responded in surprise.

“I apparently bumped into him and he told me that he was going to America

Please log in to read the full chapter