SnO3

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "The Pianist" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

Early in the morning, not that the sunlight which woke her up, but her housemate did. When Iseul snapped her eyes open, all she saw was a fetus standing in front of her while folding his arms.

“Jeon Jungkook, what’s with you again today?” She asked, groaning and yawning due to her pretty pleasant sleep last night.

“Noona, Jin hyung called and he said it was important. So I woke you up.” Jungkook said in a monotone. Iseul nodded in understanding before she jolted up from her bed in an instant after hearing the caller. Jin? Jin called her? That freaking Kim Seokjin who’s known as the school’s angel?

“He really did?!” She asked, feeling a little excited.

“Why would I lie to noona?”

“OMG thank you for waking me up, Kookie!” Iseul ran out of the bed and gave a light hug to the younger one before speeding downstairs to grab the phone call that her mate had held. Jungkook, on the other hand, stared at the disappearing figure before a sigh escaped from his lips.

Iseul hurried down and picked up the call, “Sunbaenim?” She asked in a soft tone, trying not to be much excited. “Ah! There you are! Quite much free today, Seul?” Jin questioned.

“Yes, why?” She unconsciously smiled at his question. Her mind started imagining about beautiful stuffs that might happen in the near future. Jin asking her out for a ‘date’, going to amusement parks and eating the same cotton candy while enjoying the view by the Ferris Wheel, also—

“I’m leaving, so...”

Three words made Iseul’s world crashed down. What did he just say? He was going to leave?

“W-What?”

“Just for a week at the end of this month. I need to join a singing competition.” He said, while chuckling after he heard his junior’s reaction. Iseul heaved a sigh of relief but it wasn’t that much audible for Jin to hear. She thought that he would leave forever, thankfully, he wouldn’t.

“So?” Iseul asked.

“There’s an upcoming band competition. I was supposed to be the pianist but now, the spot’s empty due to my leave.” He said, “Can you please fill in my position?”

“Oh yeah, sure!” Iseul quickly agreed. If Jin really needed her help then she would never hesitate to help him. Once again, ‘Doing good deeds everyday’. Especially when he was her crush, who would reject to lend a hand? She’d gladly take this opportunity to make her oblivious senior to notice her actions. Just like that saying: ‘Notice me, Senpai!’

“Alright! It’s all set then.” Jin grinned from the other line. “I’ll be telling Soojin about it so I guess she’ll give you the info of today’s practice schedule.”

Iseul nodded, even though the male couldn’t see her doing so. Before bidding goodbye, Jin gave a sweet-toned ‘thank you~’ from the other line. It didn’t fail to make Iseul’s heart to spark like usual. She disliked him for doing that since she could die anytime just because of his ordinary actions. Well, of course it is ordinary for him, but not for the girl.

A minute later, Iseul made her way upstairs and met Mr. Do, the host of the house. She bowed with a smile before earning a heart-shaped smile back from him, “Good morning, Mr. Do.”

“Good morning to you too, Iseul. Is that kid already awake?”

“He was the one who woke me up today, weirdly.” Iseul laughed. She has always known about Jungkook being a heavy sleeper, and Mr. Do would always have troubles in waking him up for school every morning. And since there were only 2 students going for a homestay with Mr. Do for now, Jungkook knew he didn’t have to queue for the toilet, hence, his laziness got an upgrade.

“Jungkook said that Jin sunbaenim kept on calling me and he was pretty annoyed by it.” She said, a small chortle coming out of . Mr. Do could only shake his head in amusement before he took more steps downstairs, “Well, I kinda pity that kid.”

“What?” Iseul questioned, catching a glimpse of Mr. Do's murmur.

“Nothing, just help me drag him for breakfast.”

Please log in to read the full chapter