SnO5

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] "9 P.M" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

“Goodbye everyone!” Taehyung waved to the siblings and some of the band mates. Iseul did the same before the two left the house.

“Have a good walk you two!” Iseul heard her mate shouting from inside excitingly. She shook her head while chuckling a bit, but the person walking next to her was frowning. And she surely knew why he was acting that way.

“I know it hurts, sunbaenim.” She sighed a bit, “Why are the siblings shipping us anyway? It’s not like we’re going to end up together.”

“I agree.” Taehyung followed her sighing, “It’s amazing that she’s oblivious.”

“Not only her.”

Taehyung turned to look at her after hearing 3, but meaningful words coming out of . He blinked thrice before smiling sadly, “I guess we are both having the same case then. What a coincidence.”

Iseul was quite surprised to know that her senior could get what situation she was in, right after she said those 3 words. How could he get what she meant that fast? She didn’t even mention any names yet, but he could discover her case in an instant.

 “Since when did you start liking Soojin?” Iseul asked in a soft tone. She received a small and genuine smile from the older one after asking, as Taehyung let out a sigh a second later. “It has been 2 years, actually. That day when she was appointed to be the school’s president caught me off guard.” A giggle followed later on.

“Oh.” She murmured. “She has those leadership soul in her after all.”

Taehyung nodded in agreement but pursed his lips later on. Unwanted flashbacks started filling his mind out of blue, and they soon brought him headaches quite much. Iseul noticed the figure stopping his tracks while shutting his eyes. Silence filled the atmosphere and no matter how much Iseul wanted to break it, she knew it wasn’t the right moment.

“Sorry.” He said and grinned shortly after the ‘temporary silence’. Taehyung jogged closer to his junior with a smile, but unfortunately, Iseul wasn’t dumb enough to notice that it was a fake one. For some reason, the girl could see through him without a second glance.

“If there is something bothering you, just tell me, sunbaenim. Your secret will always be safe with me.” Iseul smiled.

“I wonder why you can read me easily when we barely know each other.” He giggled, feeling a little happy about the fact that someone he has just got closed with was able to understand his feelings.

“Hoobae, I trust you, okay?”

“I won't spill anything to anyone!” Iseul saluted at him with a genuine grin. It made the male chuckle before it died down shortly after a few seconds. Taehyung wasn’t frowning, but the younger one could tell that he didn’t look quite lively as before. Was his experience that bad?

“Previously, there was someone who admired me because of my drumming skills. We went to the same Church, and I was one of the musicians for the Church Mass. We knew each other, and she told me about her unrequited love.”

“And her crush was actually you, just that she must’ve used other people’s name, am I correct?” Iseul asked.

Silence.

Taehyung was astonished to know that the girl had just hit the jackpot. He didn’t even finish talking yet, but she was able to predict what happened back there. And it awed him for the moment.

“Right.” He replied with a small chortle, “I wasn’t dumb enough to realize that either. So I was thinking; what if we both try to work out the relationship?”

Before the male could continue, he saw Iseul shaking her head. She didn’t look disappointed, but more like disagreeing towards his remark. “Sunbaenim, never force your relationship to work out when you don’t really love the person. If you aren’t willing to do it genuinely, there’s no guarantee that there might be happy ending.”

Stunned by her sentence, Taehyung soon reached for his junior’s head and ruffled her hair softly. Iseul froze at her spot but deep inside, she was much aware of what he was doing. And it made her happy for some reason.

“You are younger, but I’m amazed at how mature you are.” Taehyung stopped ruffling the girl’s hair and chuckled after looking at her now, messed up strands. Iseul frowned, but it wasn’t like she mind about it; in fact, she was a secretly disappointed that the male had removed his gentle touch away from her head.

“It awed me a lot when you are able to know my story without me, telling the whole thing yet. Are you my long-lost twin or something? What an awesome telepathy that we both have.”

The both of them soon burst out laughing. Taehyung hasn’t felt this much happy for quite a long time when it comes to the matter of relationships. And he thanked God for meeting him up with Iseul; probably she could be that ‘mood-maker’ to cheer him up when he fell into deep sorrow.

Please log in to read the full chapter