SnO15

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Small 'Family' Gathering" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“Noona noona!” He came barging into her room with a happy smile on his face. The girl, who had just worn her clothes on time, looked at him in surprise. “What’s with the rush?”

“We’re going out for a picnic today with Mr. Do!” Jungkook beamed, one of his wishes going to be fulfilled today. “Noona must’ve been tired from yesterday’s competition too anyway.”

“Well, I enjoyed it a lot though.” She muttered, tidying up her books while Jungkook accidentally caught the new photo displayed on her desk. Unfortunately, he was too distant to see whom the 2 figures were, but he knew the girl must’ve been Iseul.

“By the way, this is too sudden.” Iseul said, inserting the last piece of paper into her drawer, “Where are we going?”

“Just the park perhaps?” He shrugged.

“Oh alright, I’ll be ready soon.” She replied with a smile as the male exited her room. Iseul changed her sweatpants into shorts and replaced her hoodie with an oversized t-shirt. She tied up her hair into a bun, making her look prettier.

Purse, hand phone, power bank… Iseul counted her personal things that she needed to bring. Putting them inside her sling bag, she zipped it up and exited her room with excitement.

Mr. Do was checking the meals inside the baskets while Jungkook was busy rolling the large-sized cloth, trying hard to tie it. Iseul chuckled at the view when the rope went loose again.

“Hold the cloth. I’ll tie.” She went to his side, tying the cloth successfully in one go. He gapped at her with a small applause following shortly, “You’re awesome as usual, noona.”

“But we did this together.” Iseul gave him a light punch on his arms, “Don’t try to flatter me.”

“Who said that I am?” Jungkook raised a brow, then, sticking his tongue out to her. The guardian who secretly watched the scene smiled at it. He was glad that Jungkook was all smiling and such, but then, he didn’t like how Iseul was too oblivious to notice that those acts were faked.

 

>>> 

 

“Ready guys?” Mr. Do, who was sitting on the driver’s seat, asked the 2 young teens behind him. “Yes!” They answered in unison, resulting a laugh to follow later on. The engine started as the three drove off somewhere.

Well, Mr. Do said that they were going to a park, but they didn’t know where.

“How long is it going take?” Asked Jungkook, peeking to the front seat. “For about 30 minutes perhaps?” He replied, slightly shocking the male. It was quite far—according to him.

“Oh, okay.” He pursed his lips together and slumped back onto his seat, receiving a confused look from his noona. “30 minutes is short actually, right?”

“Quite long for me that I could sleep anytime.” Jungkook yawned and rested his head on the window. “It’s still morning and you’re already sleepy?” Iseul stared at him in disbelief, but didn’t receive any response from the male since he had closed his eyes a few seconds ago.

Iseul scooted closer to him and nudged his arms to wake him up, “I know it’s very uncomfortable to lean against the windows. Need a shoulder?” She offered hers.

Jungkook softly smiled. Another reason why he loved Kwon Iseul.

“Thanks, noona.” He rested his head on her shoulder, feeling a lot better rather than having his head on the hard window. As soon as he shut his eyes, it flung open again when Iseul’s phone happened to ring quite loudly.

“Sorry.” She chuckled softly and opened up the message from her phone, furrowing her brows to see Taehyung’s small ‘HEY!’ when it popped up on her screen.

 

What’s wrong Tae?

 

SOMETHING BIG HAPPENED SEUL, LIKE SERIOUSLY

 

Whoa, don’t panic and calm down. What’s the matter?

 

“He looked very stressed out.” Iseul heard her junior murmuring.

“Yeah. I wonder wha—Oh.” Her eyes stared at the new message coming in. She then glanced at Jungkook, who seemed to be surprised at the message too before he grinned at her widely, “Good

Please log in to read the full chapter