SnO7

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Third Storey" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Iseul knocked on the door with full of anxiousness. She forgot about waking up her housemate due to her broken alarm—which caused her to wake up later than usual. She was also much aware of him, being a heavy sleeper too. It might take effort to wake him up.

“What is it, noona?” Jungkook finally opened up after a few more knock, but he was already wearing his uniform completely and got his hair styled neatly. It was quite a surprise for the female to see him ready that fast.

“I thought you might still be drooling by your bed.” She sighed in relief. It wasn’t funny, but somehow, Jungkook inwardly smiled at her sentence.

“Are you ready to go?” She did a pose.

“Breakfast.”

“Don’t worry.” Iseul chuckled and raises up the small plastic bag she had been holding for quite a while. “Mr. Do packed up 2 boxes of salad so that we can eat them on our way to school.” She then took out one box with its fork and handed to the guy. He accepted it silently but as soon as he opened it up, his expression changed.

Mr. Do didn’t forget to include extra eggs. He unconsciously chuckled.

“Oh my god, did you just laugh?!” Iseul pointed at him, grinning mischievously. Jungkook quickly turned his expression back to the cold one before he closed the box, walking away from the girl. “I did not. You were hallucinating.”

“I’m pretty sure you laughed!” She jogged next to him, still with a happy smile on her face. It was a very rare scene—scratch that. Iseul had never seen him smile or laugh.

“Can’t noona differentiate laughing and letting out a few coughs?” His let out his usual cold tone, again.

“Oh, you were coughing?” Iseul’s celebration mood soon disappeared. “Were you sick? Why didn’t you tell me?” She lightly slapped his arms with a frown. Jungkook was surprised that she could be tricked that easily when his chuckle didn’t sound quite similar as his cough, and was no longer focusing on his chuckle before—but his health.

“I’m fine.” He shrugged his shoulders as the two headed downstairs. They go to the same school, which increases the chances of Jungkook, meeting his beloved senior during school hours. But unfortunately, fate doesn’t allow everything to go smoothly that the high school building and the middle school building is separated.

 

>>> 

 

Worn out.

That was what Iseul had been feeling after her P.E period. Out of all days, why should the teacher go for basketball today? It wasn’t like Iseul was bad at it, but the math test she had just done a period before gave her headaches. She wasn’t just mentally drained, but some reason, she felt her physical energy drained too.

“Let’s go up now. I’m quite sure the teacher would come soon.” Soojin persuaded, frowning at how her best friend couldn’t manage to leave the court. She then thought up an idea after noticing a few students; apparently her brother’s friends, walking towards the court. A wild smirk soon appeared on her face.

“If you are planning to change your uniform now, we might have time to watch my brother and his friends playing baseball from the third storey.”

Iseul soon jerked her head to her mate. “Does that mean I can see wide-screened?”

“Please, it isn’t a TV.” Soojin rolled her eyes, “But yes, you see everything from up there. Let’s go?”

Without hesitating, Iseul stood up from the bench she was previously sitting and headed upstairs to change her clothes. Luckily, much to their surprise, the teacher hadn’t come yet. Some were gossiping about the teacher being absent and some were just saying that he was going to be late. But it didn’t matter quite much for the girls.

Iseul headed out to the open-corridor to see the court. She found Jin just casually eating some food by the corner.

She smiled at the view

Please log in to read the full chapter