SnO23

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "After A While" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

-4 years later-

The girl inhaled the fresh air of Seoul, stretching her arms as wide as she could as soon as she exited the airport. Iseul had finally come home from Melbourne after graduating from her university, as she was only 19. Well, she took IELTS and used her grade 11 report card to apply for diploma.

So apparently, she got an acceleration.

Iseul happily took out her phone and dialed her ex guardian, thankfully, still being able to contact him. “Sir! I had just arrived! Where are you?”

“Sounding very cheerful eh? Go and turn left.”

The girl did what she was told and found Mr. Do standing not far away with a heart-shaped smile on his face. She quickly grabbed her suitcase and ran towards him, bowing 90 degrees with a huge grin. “Glad to see you again, Sir!”

“It’s great to see you too.” He ruffled her hair lightly, “How was your university?”

“I graduated just last month, and I’m going to spend the 2 weeks of my holiday in Seoul. I had visited my parents in Busan for 3 weeks. So… yeah.” She giggled.

“Well it’s great to have you back.” Mr. Do smiled, “That kid is dying to see you.”

“You mean, Jungkook?” Iseul titled her head in confusion, “Did he miss me a lot?”

“He kept on asking me to bring in another student to accompany him at the homestay while you were gone, you know?”

She lightly gasped, thinking that she might’ve made him really sad during her leave. Iseul remembered when she painfully bade goodbye at the 15 year-old him. It was also the last time she saw his face and all. Due to her college works and added with university ones later on, she could barely contact people through social medias.

And it applied to Taehyung too.

Apparently the two were lost in contact due to their own schedules, as Taehyung probably changed his phone that Iseul couldn’t contact him whilst she was free from tasks. It was very unfortunate for her.

“Come on, don’t be so shocked and let’s visit your school for a while.” Said the older one, “Jungkook is still there and they’re currently having a sports festival.”

“Oh! That seems fun!”

 

>>> 

 

The high school was still the same.

Nothing actually changed and the atmosphere was still comfortable just like before. Iseul entered the gates as a group of guys accidentally turned to look at her sudden appearance. Her beautiful features were pretty distinguishable anyway.

“Iseul noona!”

She jerked her head to the source of the voice and found a boy, who looked very skinny and tall this time. Iseul smiled at him and waved, “Hi. Um, Bambam, isn’t it?”

“Oh, so you do, remember me.” He smirked.

“Well it’s kinda hard for me to recognize you since you grew a lot.” She raised her brows, “And omg, is that Yugyeom and Zelo?” She asked when the two marched to her side, the former wearing a cheeky grin while the latter looked uninterested, just like he used to be.

“You guys surely had grown a lot. You’re now seniors, right?” She asked.

“Yes. Yes we are.” Yugyeom chuckled, “And got a lot of fans too.”

“As expected.” Iseul shook her head in amusement and looked at how the girls were staring at the three of them with loving eyes. Well, they’re the ‘senpais’ after all.

“But you know, the one with most fangirls isn’t among us.” Bambam pouted, then grabbed Iseul’s shoulders to drag her somewhere else. She obediently followed his lead as she found herself standing in front of the basketball court.

“You see that guy wearing the dark team’s jersey with the number 10? He has a lot of fans.” He pointed at the player, whom had just shot a three-pointer exactly when the buzzer rang—signaling that the game was officially over. Apparently, a buzzer beater.

His hair was dark brown and styled upwards as Iseul could assume since he was facing backwards.

“Wow. He looks really fine.” She nodded in agreement, “Even just by looking at his figure, I’m pretty sure he would be handsome if he faces here.” Iseul then let go the hands of Bambam off her shoulders while she gently smiled, “It’s nice to see everything here again, but I’m actually here to see Jungkook. So please excuse me.”

“Noona! But he’s—“

“Iseul noona!”

She stopped her tracks and found that familiar voice shouting from the other side. She turned back and found that same, dark-brown haired guy with the number 10 waving at her happily while running to her side.

She squinted her eyes to get a better look, until—

“Jeon Jungkook?!” Iseul screamed in surprise when he came and stood in front of her. Holy crap, she wasn’t prepared for that at all. How could a young and cute looking Jungkook turn into someone as hot as this?

Especially when he was sweating?

“What’s with your face, noona? You look so surprised.” He said.

“A-Ani, it’s just…” Iseul couldn’t find the exact words to say until she sighed, “Jungkook-ah, did puberty hit you too hard?”

“Um, I guess?” He shrugged his shoulders, “In fact, I’m a lot taller now.”

“I thought you were someone else. I told you not to dye your hair, didn’t I?” Iseul made a blowfish, “And Bambam told me that you’ve got so many fans.”

“Kind of.” He cheekily grinned and caused a few girls surrounding him to squeal. Figures.

“So when will you finish? I was thinking that we could go home together.” Iseul suggested as she soon noticed that Bambam was no longer in place. Oh shoot, were the two too excited that they even didn’t realize him leaving?

“I had, actually. I’m not going for any competitions anymore.” Jungkook held his bag’s straps tighter, “Wanna go home?”

“Sure.” Iseul flashed an eye smile.

Yep, that eye smile which always made his heart flutter. If you’re asking about Jungkook’s ‘move on’ process, then, he could only manage to reach 20%. Even after 4 years, his heart just couldn’t belong to someone else’s. Iseul was just too special for him.

.

.

.

“My God, this place hasn’t changed at all.” Despite what she said, she was still awestruck by the homestay which she used to live in before. Mr. Do headed for the kitchen to make some food as Jungkook helped her with her luggage to her room.

“Your room is empty though.” He said as soon as the bedroom door opened.

Iseul automatically smiled even though her old room wasn’t renovated or anything. Every furniture was still on its place and her medium-sized soft-yellow cupboard was still there—looking untouched.

“No one occupied my room during my leave huh?”

“Yep, no one.” Jungkook nodded, “I was hoping that I could get a friend but… yeah.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be here to accompany you for two weeks.” He got a grin from her and a pat on his shoulder, “I’ll be arranging the things later. Let’s meet our guardian for now.”

Obediently, he tailed her from behind like a lost puppy all the way to the kitchen. There, they found the busybody who seemed to be searching some ingredients in the cabinets—but miserably failed.

“Do you need anything, Sir?” Iseul asked, eyeing at his pretty agile moves.

“Kind of. I couldn’t find any butter for the pancake mix.”

“Leave them to me then.” She smiled and stopped Jungkook before he could enter the scene, “Jungkook, you better help him while I buy the ingredients.”

Please log in to read the full chapter