SnO2

Siblings & Oblivious
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Siblings & Oblivious [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "A Night Walk" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

“Sorry for taking your time.” Iseul exited the café with her school uniform back on. Namjoon had troubles on finding the replacement batteries. Rather than taking 5 minutes, they ended up repairing the clock for more than 10 minutes. “Did you wait so long?” She asked in a soft tone.

“Your 20 minutes only felt like 20 seconds.” Jin winked. Again, for the second time today. Iseul chuckled at him, “Please, don’t try to act as if everything is alright.”

“But everything is indeed alright. Why would I lie? I don’t like concealing myself anyway.” He said, stating the obvious. Iseul, hearing her own statement and his question made her heart clenched. Jin doesn’t like concealing his feelings while she does it most of the time. “Do you like people who conceal their feelings?” Iseul suddenly had the urge to ask.

Instead of answering, Jin started making his steps first while his head rested on both of his palms. Iseul slowly made her way to catch up her senior with full of nervousness. She feared the fact that Jin hates people who conceal themselves a lot. His silence gave her difficulties to gulp her spit.

“Sunbaenim?” Iseul called him after a minute of silence. Jin blinked his eyes before his gaze traveled to the petite figure. He noticed that Iseul wasn’t being herself—not the smiley and bubbly Kwon Iseul. Instead, he could see a hint of sadness in her eyes. “S-Sorry, you were saying?”

“Do you like people who co-conceal their feelings?” She repeated the same question she asked him before. Except for the additional stutter due to her anxiousness. Jin’s eyes widened and then nodded with a chuckle, “It depends on what situation. But I don’t usually mind, because it’s their right to do that anyway.”

Iseul inwardly sighed in relief at his response. If his answer was the opposite, she might distance herself from Jin as far as possible. Or, seeing him as no one but a stranger.

“Seul?”

“Y-Yeah?” She quickly stopped overthinking and gave him a smile. But she knew it wasn’t really convincing since she happened to stutter beforehand. “Were you daydreaming?” Jin asked, curious.

“I guess?” Iseul replied, and she was thankful that her stutter disease didn’t pop up this time.

Jin suddenly inched his face closer to hers and stared at her eyes intensely. Iseul pursed her lips together while preventing herself from blushing really hard at their ‘closeness’. It had been more than 5 seconds and neither of them broke the staring contest. Their faces were only 7 centimeters apart, which made Iseul could hardly control her loudly pounding heartbeat.

His gorgeous eyes.

His sharp nose.

His plump lips.

His overall features hypnotized her. Iseul could hardly move from her position until Jin broke into a mischievous grin. He backed away and looked up into the dark sky, “I guess my little Seul has a guy in her mind?”

“My little Seul?” Iseul was a little bit taken back but managed to chuckle, “Am I your daughter?”

“If you wanna be my daughter then I’d gladly accept your request.”

“I sincerely deny.” She scoffed, but Jin found it cute. He reached for her head and patted it twice, “As a sister, then?”

“I have always been your sister. Did you forget, sunbae?” Iseul smiled at him and slowly took his hand away from her head. Even though it hurt so badly to say that, she just had to do it. Sisterzoned, just like what Soojin told her. Trapped in a sisterzone was of course a worse choice than being in a friendzone. But Iseul would never admit that.

“It’s not like I didn’t note that in my mind.” Jin smirked. “Anyway, want some ice-cream?” His eyes darted to the left, where a man around his 30s was grabbing a cone to serve a customer. Iseul hummed softly in agreement, liking the idea to have a walk with Jin back home, accompanied by a scoop of ice-cream.

At least if an awkward silence might come to attack them, she could keep herself busy with her ice-cream.

“Welcome!” The man greeted as soon as the both of them stood in front of the stand. “Do you prefer a couple package? It would be much cheaper than buying 2 single cups.” He gladly offered.

“Uhh, we aren’t—“

“The couple cup please!” Jin cut the girl off as he then grinned to Iseul standing next to him, “Cheaper and more

Please log in to read the full chapter